• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alt-Right Turns on Charlottesville Unite The Right Organizer "Hired by Soros"

Trey

I'm honestly wondering when things come full circle and the alt-right says that Trump was a Soros plant.

It has already happened actually: during the Republican primaries there was a lot of talk that Trump was a poison pill engineered by the coastal elites and globalists - an operation spearheaded by the Clintons.

Some other Alt-Right theories I've read are that Richard Spencer is a plant to make them look bad and Mueller's investigation is actually focusing on the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
they can use soros to explain away literally everything. When Trump and the GOP are in power and completely own the government, they can't point at the government or democrats, so now its Soros

Someone should tell them that soros is no lefty at some point, but then the overton window has gone out of the window completely, so now anyone who is not a nazi sympathizer is a communist funded by soros

n0razi

Soros is actually an alien

I-am-not-saying.jpg

Afrodium

Banned
So here's what I don't get. If you're deep in the fringe right and believe all these Soros conspiracy theories, do you legitimately believe yourself and the rest of the fringe right are not racists and all the racists who share your ranks are actually deep state plants intended to smear your movement, or do you know all this is a bullshit cover to pretend you're not a racist?

FreezeSSC

Serious question because I assume there's some legal clauses that explain it but why doesn't Soros just sue all these fuckers into the ground? Sure I could understand not suing individual people but sites like breibart and infowars deserve to get obliterated hulk hogan style.

DEEP STATE OPERATIVES!!!!!!!

How the fuck do these people survive, day-to-day, in the real world? Who hires them? What do their coworkers think of them? How do they get dates/laid?

It's just beyond imagination.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Eat this DEEP STATE OPERATIVES
eIZ8l.gif

Drain The Swamp™

deep-state-vs-trump-swamp-draining-service-toon.jpg

Sianos

*something happens that makes the alt-right look bad*

"THE (((JEWS))) DID THAT, ITS ALL A (((SOROS))) PLOT TO DO A (((GLOBALISM)))"

remember the last time fascists blamed Jewish people for everything? we called those people "Nazis"

riotous

Banned
Serious question because I assume there's some legal clauses that explain it but why doesn't Soros just sue all these fuckers into the ground? Sure I could understand not suing individual people but sites like breibart and infowars deserve to get obliterated hulk hogan style.

I think it's as simple as using language that doesn't outright accuse but rather suggests there are reports of something, or that something is a possibility. In the US at least you have a lot of leeway as long as you don't outright make claims of fact.

The Hogan case was totally different; it wasn't a defamation case.

ctfg23

I always assumed it implies the deepness at which he's operating. Multiple layers of manipulation.

a way for the alt right to identify (((jews))).and (((globalists))).

I think it was some kind of antisemitic browser addon to have some database of supposed "Jewish" accounts on Twitter that used triple parentheses to mark the usernames of people in the list?

Code for (((jews)))

It's used by Neo-Nazis to identify people of Jewish descent. https://mic.com/articles/145105/coi...ite-supremacists-use-to-track-jews#.pUUSblkaZ

Some people started using to screw with them.
I would have assumed it was something more along the lines of what ChronotriggerJM said. That Jewish identifier thing is way worse. Wtf.

Sometimes I think the best way to get Trump's base to turn against him is to convince them he's only in office because (((((((SOROS)))))) planted him there. Forget the appeals to morality or basic reason, just play their game and start pushing Trump's election as a S O R O S conspiracy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I consider myself plugged in politically but I have no idea who Sorros is. I've become convinced he's a mythical bogeyman only known by the right.

III-V

There no getting anything past these guys. It was Soros BD after all. It makes sense he funded a neo-nazi rally to tear Trumps team America apart with racial divides.

the derpest state

This thread is funded by soros. Paychecks soon, y'all.

Top Bottom