• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X, Monster Hunter Portable 3 Vita listed for US Release

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
AihdnCOCEAAJ5j9.jpg:large

Some others like Lord of Apocalypse is also in there. From a retail pamphlet apparently.

Shizam. Now the question is if we'll get confirmation anytime soon as to whether this is true or just a mistake.

Seems kind of odd to make a mistake about a port of a game that's been out for over a year. Fingers crossed.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Weird that it isn't called 'Monster Hunter Freedom 3' though.

I hope this is true because it means I don't have to buy MHF: Unite.

Alrus

If I have enough money by then, I'm going to buy a Vita just to play FF X, one of the only FF I haven't played yet. (with XIII but I'm not really in a hurry to play that one...)

Also, it's kind of strange that a port of MHP3 would be announced in a US pamphlet.

Slime

Banned
Was there always a port of MHP3?
Is that what the Nikkei Trendy thing was about?

Pre-TGS rumor was that Portable 3rd HD would end up on Vita at some point, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's what Nikkei Trendy was talking about. Disappointing if true, but at least Portable 3rd might be getting localized, and the series will have at least one last hurrah on Sony platforms.

Thoraxes

Pre-TGS rumor was that Portable 3rd HD would end up on Vita at some point, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's what Nikkei Trendy was talking about. Disappointing if true, but at least Portable 3rd might be getting localized, and the series will have at least one last hurrah on Sony platforms.

Many thanks for clarification.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Came in here and expected a nice 1080p FFX logo :( Ffffff.

Truth101

Banned
The missing MHP3 reapears after missing its tumored TGS debut. Wouldn't be suprised if this is also the one rumored by Trendy.

Edit:

I question the validity of this.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I remember Final Fantasy X, my parents loved the story, they would gather around the tv when I played.

Yuna is their favorite character lol.

I can't hook the vita up to the TV, and it would be selfish of me to keep the screen to myself, besides I already have this masterpiece, why would I buy it again?

Square should focus on remaking FFVII, FFVIII, and Chrono Trigger.

Those are the games that are in dire need of a remake.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rayman Origins bombed so hard it got cancelled in between the top and bottom of the page.

Erethian

Though I have to admit I'm rather looking forward to "Untitled Bioshock game" and "Call of Duty game Untitled".

DiscoJer

I wonder if it will even be a port, or just the PSP game on a Vita cart? (Sony said they might do that)...

Ridley327

So they didn't put their biggest game (Uncharted) on that pamphlet ? Doesn't make sense.

I've seen binders like those in the past, and I would be willing to bet that Uncharted got its own page; same with Hot Shots Golf, which is similarly not listed.

Top Bottom