• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Grylvak

Nothing against Nintendo, but this was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the new Mario commercial.

Rockyrock

Ok, this took waaaay too much work for a gif ;) The cuts are a bit fast at times and some stuff is a little rough but it's too big as it is already...

ztmyni.gif

#dead

Jrs3000

Ok, this took waaaay too much work for a gif ;) The cuts are a bit fast at times and some stuff is a little rough but it's too big as it is already...

ztmyni.gif

Oh man this is the best. I was chuckling at my desk trying to hold in the laughter. You may need to update it though if they end up with quite a few releases for this year.

Caayn

lol wut? Nintendo isn't competing against Sony. It should be either Shu or Phil kicking the other one and Reggie watching passively...
Wut? Last time I checked they're both in the market for home consoles. The approach that either company chooses is irrelevant to the fact that they're competing for the same spot under your TV.

fasTRapid

Banned
Wut? Last time I checked they're both in the market for home consoles. The approach that either company chooses is irrelevant to the fact that they're competing for the same spot under your TV.
By that logic Samsung's cheap low-end smartphones (Galaxy star #4354544 and whatnot) are competing as much against Apple's iPhone 5S as their Galaxy S and Note series. They're directed towards different target groups. Just being in the same market doesn't make them direct competitors.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Who the hell tosses a huge watermark on a 3 year old .gif...

[imsg]http://www.canadawebdeveloper.ca/memes/NintendoAd.gif[/img]

People who watermark gifs should be barred from the internet, doubly so for watermarking other's gifs.

Caayn

By that logic Samsung's cheap low-end smartphones (Galaxy star #4354544 and whatnot) are competing as much against Apple's iPhone 5S as their Galaxy S and Note series. They're directed towards different target groups. Just being in the same market doesn't make them direct competitors.
Price difference between those phones is huge up to 6~8 times the price.

Let's just agree to disagree here. We aren't going to change each others views on this subject.
Stunning, 10/10.

Cheeky

I feel like there is a lot of potential in the video clips from this band called World order, however i lack the skills to properly do so.

Example:
Guy looks up, see Kaz holding megatons while doing those head thrusts and the next shot is the rest of the Sony crew doing the same also holding games(Or MS/Nintendo):
http://youtu.be/wuvoCVCAX9k?t=2m34s

Another one is Boy meets girl, which has too many opportunities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35hCo_grAqw

Sadly they are a bit low quality, but i feel there is potential.

Top Bottom