• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden NFL 15 - Now Available for Pre-Purchase on Xbox One

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...5-Bundle/4c10df62-71c2-4e72-a4b0-cbcf30d3404e

Looks like this is the first game being made available for pre-purchase / pre-loading.

6XPiZcw.jpg

Fingers crossed destiny gets the same treatment, especially with x1's download speeds taking so long its like they call the president to confirm every transfer of 100mb.

Hopefully the first of many

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Hopefully this is the start of an entire generation of pre-loading games. Can't wait for others games to make the rounds.

Bsigg12

I wonder if it's more than 6 hours for people who pre-purchase. Wild hope, but who knows for sure, right?

Yea I don't know. The bundle version comes with the pre order offer they have in stores so now we know digital versions can receive pre order bonuses.

Rocketz

Was waiting for this. Just started to download through smartglass so hopefully it works and it's finished by the time I get off work.

psychotron

You can use money in your MS Account to purchase? I have a good amount sitting in there hoping I can pre-purchase the Master Chief Collection.

Wizman23

Banned
Fingers crossed destiny gets the same treatment, especially with x1's download speeds taking so long its like they call the president to confirm every transfer of 100mb.

I doubt it, I'm sure its another BS thing included in the Sony/Bungie partnership. The digital special edition has not even been announced for XB1 yet. I imagine we just have to wait and see it it is available for us on 9/9.

Omega

Banned
I don't know why I thought it was like Steam pre-orders where you got 10% off for preordering..

They want everyone to go digital, why would they not do that?

That has to be your connection. I downloaded Diablo yesterday in under an hour, and that was 26GBs.

Whilst I'd love this to be the case, I don't understand why you think it might be.

I don't think it'll happen but I was charged the full price right away for pre-purchasing so it wouldn't be such a strange idea to let us just play it earlier without restrictions.

Toki767

EA Access would definitely be more worth it if they did remove the 6 hour limit if you already pre-purchased the game.

That would mean that people with EA Access would be able to play as much as they want going into the weekend instead of on a Tuesday.

Top Bottom