• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

kirblar

Would love to see the Strider/Akuma/Rocket team take on Abegen's tank team as a fun concept match.

Didn't get to see that team in action and I believe the info as well. That team is legit as hell as long as you don't get hit lol. 3 of the best assists in the game free.
At one point, I believe he converted a hit on a full-health Magneto into 2 gained bars and a Ragnarok for a one-touch kill. Was a fun team to watch, cause he was flinging his opponents all around the screen and getting multiple OTGs off Formation B + Assist call.

rCIZZLE

Didn't get to catch much of it tonight. For those that did, how do you guys think international talent matches up with NA? Any interesting meta over there that may give NA players trouble and vice versa?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Didn't get to catch much of it tonight. For those that did, how do you guys think international talent matches up with NA? Any interesting meta over there that may give NA players trouble and vice versa?
Dark Vergil will body NA free.

Time for bed, then VODs.

sephi22

Point Strider, Dark Vergil and Low Tier teams (Abegen's) might blow NA up.
NA Magnus Pressure, Dark Phoenix and Keepaway might blow JP up

rCIZZLE

Point Strider, Dark Vergil and Low Tier teams (Abegen's) might blow NA up.
NA Magnus Pressure, Dark Phoenix and Keepaway might blow JP up

I'm pretty disappointed that we couldn't send ChrisG or even at least MarlinPie to SS. I especially wanted to see if Morrigan will be a problem for international players or if they have some tech that might get adopted here.

I'm pretty disappointed that we couldn't send ChrisG or even at least MarlinPie to SS. I especially wanted to see if Morrigan will be a problem for international players or if they have some tech that might get adopted here.

Last I heard, MarlinPie is heading to SS, but had issues with his flight there.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Only notable thing I see from this crew is that they're more likely to use snap backs to blow up problem characters and fuck with their opponent's order, which is pretty smart. Other than that, not a huge difference imo.

Marlin Pie already boarded his flight. He gets in to Aus at 9:15 AM AUS time.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
<&#65380;&#65417;´&#65381;&#969;&#65381;>&#65417; => [&#12491;&#12491;&#12491;] &#931;( &#65439;&#1044;&#65439;)&#9484;&#9632; &#9632;

lmfao

sephi22

<&#65380;&#65417;´&#65381;&#969;&#65381;>&#65417; => [&#12491;&#12491;&#12491;] &#931;( &#65439;&#1044;&#65439;)&#9484;&#9632; &#9632;

lmfao

Chou is up

EDIT: Chou is down
tumblr_m32vih7J0S1r965nxo1_1280.jpg

USD

Do we have a winning team?

1. Kyamei (Wesker/Nova/Vergil), DIE-chan (Firebrand/Morrigan/Vergil), Chou (Strider Hiryu/Magneto/Vergil, Wesker/Magneto/Vergil)
2. Spinking (Zero/Dante/Vergil), kubo (Vergil/X-23/Dante), Kusoru (Viewtiful Joe/Frank West/Rocket Raccoon)
3. OGTY (Nova/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull), Bashijun (Magneto/Vergil/Doctor Doom), Yokohama M.O.D.O.K. (M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Strider Hiryu)
3. ABEGEN (Tron/Thor/She-Hulk), Shimada-san (Haggar/Dormammu/Doctor Doom), G.X (Spencer/Hulk/Doctor Doom)

1. Kyamei (Wesker/Nova/Vergil), DIE-chan (Firebrand/Morrigan/Vergil), Chou (Strider Hiryu/Magneto/Vergil, Wesker/Magneto/Vergil)
2. Spinking (Zero/Dante/Vergil), kubo (Vergil/X-23/Dante), Kusoru (Viewtiful Joe/Frank West/Rocket Raccoon)
3. OGTY (Nova/Doctor Doom/Super-Skrull), Bashijun (Magneto/Vergil/Doctor Doom), Yokohama M.O.D.O.K. (M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Strider)
3. ABEGEN (Tron/Thor/She-Hulk), Shimada-san (Haggar/Dormammu/Doctor Doom), G.X (Spencer/Hulk/Doctor Doom)

Mother of god.

Top Bottom