• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Courtney Fallon‏ Verified account @CourtneyFallon_ 21m21 minutes ago

Source: Free Agent DB Justin Gilbert has been suspended by the Commissioner for the first 4 weeks of the 2017 season. Former 1st rd pick.

BG must be getting tired from all this winning.

RBH

I'm at my hotel in New Orleans, and they give us 3 free drinks per day along with a free meal buffet that includes unlimited hot dogs and nachos

..........is this what it means to be "Doing it"?!?!

Courtney Fallon‏ Verified account @CourtneyFallon_ 21m21 minutes ago

Source: Free Agent DB Justin Gilbert has been suspended by the Commissioner for the first 4 weeks of the 2017 season. Former 1st rd pick.

BG must be getting tired from all this winning.

*falls to knees, screams at sky* clEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

Tom Penny

Have any of you figured out how to get rid of shitty cable and still watch sports. Sick of my bill going up every year then calling in to restructure it with some BS limited time deal.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm at my hotel in New Orleans, and they give us 3 free drinks per day along with a free meal buffet that includes unlimited hot dogs and nachos

Is there unlimited ketchup for your unlimited hot dogs, you heathen?!

Bread

Banned

And you didnt invite us? Smh

RBH

Is there unlimited ketchup for your unlimited hot dogs, you heathen?!
Yes there is :')

And you didnt invite us? Smh
giphy.gif

Hindl

The servicing continues
I'll finally play a Mon Hun. Plus I know a lot of people are a little bummed it's not a new one but I'm happy it's XX, it has that other style that makes MonHun play more like DMC/Bayonetta

BigAT

Draft pick retention by NFL teams, 2011-16

Browns and Jags....what are you doing

Shows how bad Reese's drafts were the last 3-5 years (which won't come as a shock to any NYG fan) that the Giants are only barely above Cleveland and Jacksonville for that period. Thankfully they have improved the last couple of years.

dionysus

Yaldog
I'm in New Orleans for a couple of days.

I need suggestions on things to do, places to see, restaurants to eat at, etc

Galatoire's for fine dining. Menu is just a suggestion. You can mix and match sauces, meats, prep techniques.

Beignets for breakfast or brunch of course. Go to a oyster bar for oysters and fried seafood.

And don't be surprised if you see 28-3 shirts.

BG did his boy Tall dirty, made Lebron throw that one game to give Tall false hope.

9mgsGhB.jpg

Shows how bad Reese's drafts were the last 3-5 years (which won't come as a shock to any NYG fan) that the Giants are only barely above Cleveland and Jacksonville for that period. Thankfully they have improved the last couple of years.

Dolphins were pretty awful from 2011 to 2014, 2015 seemed like a good year so far...but I think 2016 will be bad outside of Tunsil and Howard.

Striker

Draft pick retention by NFL teams, 2011-16

Browns and Jags....what are you doing
Less about unfortunate injuries (Nicks, Steve Smith, Terrell Thomas, Chad Jones, Kenny Phillips) in '11-13 and more about bad chocies that simply didn't pan out.

Still gets me that Jayron Hosley lasted as long as he did. :jnc

Bad drafts and all those injuries. Easy to see why they never went to the playoffs.

bionic77

Guess who?
Lavar.gif
Welcome back!

Shits looking good. Ninja is back. Switch continues to kill it. NBA Finals about to start. Its all good!

I am leaning towards rooting for the Warriors. After Draymond shit on Paul Pierce I had no choice but to become a fan. Ain't no farewell tour for you bitch!

Weird that there wasn't more interest from teams in the best coach in the NFL.

Not weird at all. The one thing, and only thing, that howie does well is smear people when they leave. Look at how little interest there was in djax are howie came up with all the gang stuff. Hell after howie forced Banner out the only team that would take him was the Browns and he was great at what he did. Coming to work for the Eagles is a career ender because you cant be successful with that garbage howie run things and when you leave he will assassinate your character to the point that you wont be able to get another good job.

Top Bottom