• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Padinn

On my GTX 1080 the newest driver update (Creators edition for windows) with the Windows Creators update is an instant crash in full screen mode. Avoid like ze plague!

JJD

Finally played 3 of DLC maps.

Damn DICE what the hell were you thinking??? I hated then.

Maps in BF1 range from good to serviceable. There is not a single vanilla BF1 maps that I strongly dislike.

This DLC on the other hand have some of the worst maps in BF history IMO.

DirtyLarry

I do not play BF1 a whole lot but it is my go to MP FPS game. I see Platoons have been implemented so I just applied to join the GAF one. Will see what's up.

The Dude

I'm back playing but I said fuck it and just been playing tdm, just as fun and can squeeze in a lot more matches. My score got up pretty high when I got like 60 service stars in my plane but overall I'm just having a blast again here and there. Operations just burned me out previously, so this will hold me over til battlefront 2 drops.

I upgraded to premium tho just because I wanted the new guns and man the rsc 1917 is such a monster, also loving the ribey as well.

Im having a bit of a problem with bf. For some reason the game "freezes" for a second or so during matches. When the freeze happens network graph shows extr offset shoot trough the roof. It seems like they are linked and im wondering are there any known issues? This has just started to happen.

Adam429

There used to be a tank spawn on the attacker's initial side when playing Rush on Rupture but it seems like they have removed it. Why?

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Finally played 3 of DLC maps.

Damn DICE what the hell were you thinking??? I hated then.

Maps in BF1 range from good to serviceable. There is not a single vanilla BF1 maps that I strongly dislike.

This DLC on the other hand have some of the worst maps in BF history IMO.

More of the same isn't always a good thing. Personally I think the maps are great and I cant wait for the new DLC!

Has anyone else had an issue with a match occasionally loading to a black screen with all of the map symbols still showing but nothing else? It happens on my Xbox every now and then, and a restart fixes it.

Has anyone else had an issue with a match occasionally loading to a black screen with all of the map symbols still showing but nothing else? It happens on my Xbox every now and then, and a restart fixes it.

Haven't played BF1 in a while, but that did happen to me a few times (on Xbox). Only fix was to leave the match and try again.

D_Star

Neo Member
Downloading a 6700 MB-patch now on PS4. Anyone know what it is?

Lubkow Pass map, plus some unknown patch contents which, according to DICE's infinite wisdom, may only be shared when the Gamescom 'reveal' event of later today has happened.

taoofjord

On PC playing the Origin Access version of BF1 with the Premium Trial and I'm seeing ZERO dominations games and only 4 servers running in NA. Is that correct? Is the player count seriously that low now? Why?

On PC playing the Origin Access version of BF1 with the Premium Trial and I’m seeing ZERO dominations games and only 4 servers running in NA. Is that correct? Is the player count seriously that low now? Why?

Yep. It's like 12K on PC. Worldwide I think. So even less in USA.

Not sure if it's this BF specifically, or maybe that there are tons of strong PC shooters out-- PUBG, Overwatch, Siege.

On PC playing the Origin Access version of BF1 with the Premium Trial and I'm seeing ZERO dominations games and only 4 servers running in NA. Is that correct? Is the player count seriously that low now? Why?

Hmmm? I'm downloading the 8 gig update right now so I can't check but last month and before their was way more servers than that on NA. I would check your options if I remember correctly by default an option is enabled that only shows nearly full servers and doesn't show a lower pop servers(Like lets say a game with 40 players instead of 64) as well as not showing servers which are full which you can wait a few minutes in Queue for.

If the pop has lowered than its probably due to college starting back up so it would probably be better in the evenings.

Maybe I just had a few bad matches this weekend, but the quality of players has seemed to drop dramatically. There are always 10-15 snipers on a team yet none of them use spot flares. If I switch classes and start using spot flares, teammates run away from the objective and never resupply me anyway.

Just a really frustrating couple of matches. Doesn't help that the enemy team always seems to have their shit together.

EDIT: Aw damn, this is the old thread.

Top Bottom