• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

I'm saving 100% trust via moogle for Rikku, her TM is must have.

Code:
Trust Reward = リュックのポーチ [Accessory]
Skill 1: カオスグレネード | 180% AoE 1 Hit Physical Attack, 1 Random Status Effects, (30% All/100% Petrify), 3 Turn -30% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff [50MP]
Skill 2: オールキュアー | AoE Cure All Ailments [25MP]
Skill 3: エキセントリック | 5 Turn AoE +200% LB Fill Rate Buff [21MP]

Finally my Noctis will be able to use his Limit more than once every 30 days :lol
It's also to use Rikku's auto-revive limit.

So now that Setzer is around, is there a new way to tackle the Dark Espers trial with a 5 unit team? I've tried the Reddit method with Cecil, Snow, Ysh, Min, and a friend Orlandu, but I just can't seem to make that sucker stick.

I have become quite adept at chaining my Yun and my Setzer. Would a Yun + Setzer and another friend Setzer take out Ifrit in one go? Or how about a friend Setzer? I could bring along Min and Ysh for the buffs still.

If not, I'll just go back to the very long but supposedly attainable buff/debuff method and try again (for the 8th time).

bonkeng

Wow, another Gold in Daily! And it was Shine! :D that will be my 4th Quick Assault. 99% with the Shine I have on my TM farming team.

I am however very, very jealous of c-murph's daily pull... I'd trade 3 Shines for a Gilgamesh! Very lucky there, congrats :)

Only used 2 tickets this banner (and dailies) didn't get Trance Terra but staying strong and saving up ;). Was lucky enough to get Setzer in a daily pull last week so happy with that.

Ok gratz on the Setzer. But why are you sharing Nine instead of him? :p

Looking for some more new friends myself. I'm trying to add everyone from the last few pages who needs friends. If I missed you please add me. I just removed about 15 people who haven't logged in for 45 days :( Lot of Orlandeau salt I guess.

I have Noctis, Fryevia and a bunch of other solid units I will rotate in as needed.

Sent.

Holy shit man

cant even take one round of Dark espers

ill be working on this one for awhile

Might have to bust Cecil back out and stack him up

Celegus

Finally made it to the bus back to Pittsburgh after a 2 mile walk in the rain. Fire up Exvius and get my first ever rainbow daily. Trance Terra!!! Only 7 hours till home but at least I get a shiny new toy to play with! I should figure out what she really does since I don't usually even look at 5*s very closely.

Finally made it to the bus back to Pittsburgh after a 2 mile walk in the rain. Fire up Exvius and get my first ever rainbow daily. Trance Terra!!! Only 7 hours till home but at least I get a shiny new toy to play with! I should figure out what she really does since I don't usually even look at 5*s very closely.

Grats!

On my own personal achievement I'm about to finish up my first Mateus Malice and Magical Crest. Have another Mateus Malice at ~30% and should be done by next week. Discernment is at 85~ as well and will be done by this weekend.

What's everyone's opinion on Setzer and Orlandu's TM's? Worth it? I know I'm putting TT in as soon as I can for that uber dual cast 30% mp TM. I was going to focus on Letters and Arms for TT but being that I only have Enhancer as a mag sword is it worth it still or should I worry about getting another Mag +30 instead? 5 Shantoto's sitting collecting dust. When it's all said and done my Trance Terra should be well into the 1000 mag area. If I had a Fryevia she'd be well into 1100 mag.

You still owe it to us to keep your Yun as a friend unit so I have some fricken chaining ability with my Olive

Pittsburgh the Trance Terra capital of the world confirmed. Grats!

Congrats! She is an arena beast with Chaos Wave, and I've found that she can nuke ST enemies pretty well.

creid

What happened to the "Let's Talk NOX Macros" thread on Reddit?! :eek: just saw it is now deleted. Was going to go back to MEmu to see if it's working better for me now as I'm not getting far with NoX on most nights. Strange.

Edit: ohh I may have sorted out my NoX issue by moving the Exvius icon one section lower...will see if it's still running in the morning.

It looks like the user got deleted and hence the entire post went kaput.
Yikes, guess I'd better keep an extra backup of my macro.

across

What's everyone's opinion on Setzer and Orlandu's TM's? Worth it? I know I'm putting TT in as soon as I can for that uber dual cast 30% mp TM. I was going to focus on Letters and Arms for TT but being that I only have Enhancer as a mag sword is it worth it still or should I worry about getting another Mag +30 instead? 5 Shantoto's sitting collecting dust. When it's all said and done my Trance Terra should be well into the 1000 mag area. If I had a Fryevia she'd be well into 1100 mag.

Touching on Trance Terra first - I'm making some assumptions about your gear loadout here - assuming you'd be putting both Emperor TMs on her, with a DW materia (not Genji Glove), running Creepy Mask, Siren's Robe, and two Magistral Crests. With the rest of her ability slots full of MAG+30%, she'll be sitting at 958.

Drop one Mateus's Malice for Enhancer and replace the MAG+30% for L&A and you're at 962. This may not be worth the grind for such a situational, conditional ability.

Drop Dual Wield for a fourth Letters and Arms and swap a Magistral Crest out for Genji Glove and you're at 1018. May also not be worth it, but considerably more attractive.

I'm doing the latter for now - my Inguses (Ingusii?!) will be done tomorrow. I don't have Mateus's Malice, so it's an Omnirod for me. Then my second Trance Terra inherits all the MAG+30% materia and I grind another set of Omnirods and Magistral Crests. When life gives you rainbows, make rainbowade.

Here's where it gets fun, though. Ashe is a solid user of Letters and Arms. She's why I started grinding them, in fact. She has a native version of LnA (+50% ATK/MAG with a sword equipped) and while her primary use, or so I've read, is in her AoE magic abilities that give an AoE status heal and a Curaja, respectively... she also has Thundaja. The one that stacks +100% damage each time you use it. But Ashe doesn't get native Dualcast. But Trance Terra's TM...

As for Setzer's TM, I have no particular insight. I've read it's very useful on Veritas of the Flame and... someone else. I'm not prioritizing it personally.
As for Orlandeau's TM, I think it's a waste of NRG but mine will be done in another 1000 ES runs or so. I'm just getting it because I like Randi and Ultima Sword should let me bring him back into the fold a bit longer before enhancements drop. Spirit Blade is one of those abilities that can do 999x4 in Arena and that should be a nice fringe benefit.

Kouriozan

What happened to the "Let's Talk NOX Macros" thread on Reddit?! :eek: just saw it is now deleted. Was going to go back to MEmu to see if it's working better for me now as I'm not getting far with NoX on most nights. Strange.

Edit: ohh I may have sorted out my NoX issue by moving the Exvius icon one section lower...will see if it's still running in the morning.

I'm using this thread now : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/62x2vg/custom_tm_farming_scripts_for_memu/

Alkez

Either I missed a post or that is going to need some explaining lol.

Congrats on the Trance Terra!

Man, my dailies have been brutal lately. Past 3 days have been Duane, Anzalem, and Clyne.

Yeah I stopped doing dailies on Monday. I don't need anymore Terras or Kefkas lol. Annoyingly having to wait 2 weeks now to resume dailies with this lack of a new banner.

Xion86

Ok gratz on the Setzer. But why are you sharing Nine instead of him? :p

Sent.

Oh ffs!! Thanks for the heads up! Was playing around with units last night. Swapped Kefka in my exploration team with someone random, picked Nine. Now finally put my event team in the "companion" and moved my exploration team to the left. All sorted.

Oh wow!!! Congratulations on that very lucky pull :)

I'll check that out. The NoX script ran overnight fine after I moved the EXVIUS icon down one place, so going to see if it's still fine for the rest of the week. Fingers crossed the problem might be sorted. When the game closed, the script kept clicking on the "Today's Pick" game, which loaded up a screen to log into the Play Store and stay there until morning.

Touching on Trance Terra first - I'm making some assumptions about your gear loadout here - assuming you'd be putting both Emperor TMs on her, with a DW materia (not Genji Glove), running Creepy Mask, Siren's Robe, and two Magistral Crests. With the rest of her ability slots full of MAG+30%, she'll be sitting at 958.

Drop one Mateus's Malice for Enhancer and replace the MAG+30% for L&A and you're at 962. This may not be worth the grind for such a situational, conditional ability.

Drop Dual Wield for a fourth Letters and Arms and swap a Magistral Crest out for Genji Glove and you're at 1018. May also not be worth it, but considerably more attractive.

I'm doing the latter for now - my Inguses (Ingusii?!) will be done tomorrow. I don't have Mateus's Malice, so it's an Omnirod for me. Then my second Trance Terra inherits all the MAG+30% materia and I grind another set of Omnirods and Magistral Crests. When life gives you rainbows, make rainbowade.

Here's where it gets fun, though. Ashe is a solid user of Letters and Arms. She's why I started grinding them, in fact. She has a native version of LnA (+50% ATK/MAG with a sword equipped) and while her primary use, or so I've read, is in her AoE magic abilities that give an AoE status heal and a Curaja, respectively... she also has Thundaja. The one that stacks +100% damage each time you use it. But Ashe doesn't get native Dualcast. But Trance Terra's TM...

As for Setzer's TM, I have no particular insight. I've read it's very useful on Veritas of the Flame and... someone else. I'm not prioritizing it personally.
As for Orlandeau's TM, I think it's a waste of NRG but mine will be done in another 1000 ES runs or so. I'm just getting it because I like Randi and Ultima Sword should let me bring him back into the fold a bit longer before enhancements drop. Spirit Blade is one of those abilities that can do 999x4 in Arena and that should be a nice fringe benefit.

God damn Across, you never disappoint! I can't get to the unit calculator at work, (of all sites they blocked that lol) so I couldn't do the math and when I get home I forget. I thought I had enough L&A to make 4 but I only have enough for 3. so my hopes of pushing to 1k mag are dimming right now but in time I will break it. I have all the mage standard fare minus magic crest which is in the TM oven now. Ashe seems very powerful.

I'll have to do some more research on Setzers tm, seems interesting. Orlandu's TM doesn't have much use outside of the arena depending on one's available units but 999x4 is brutal.

Lyrian

Did a daily becuase I wanted to try and get a 2nd Setzer...

otm7mJP.png

Oh snap.

Who can it be?!

btgDBlG.png

Genji Glove here I come~!

Now I just need a brave suit.

Congrats on the rainbows!

Holy shit man

cant even take one round of Dark espers

ill be working on this one for awhile

Might have to bust Cecil back out and stack him up

You need Minfillia or Marie for 70% Dark resist and someone to dualcast Barfira + Barwatera to survive Turn 1 reliably. After that, just keep cycling through those 3 resists on Minfilia the rest of the fight.

Lyrian

And the announcements of next week's events are even more reinforcement of the what the devs said on the last stream.

-- Gil Snappers (but no PRO level)
-- Enchanted maze (but no INT level)

Yup, they are going to keep the desirable prizes locked to running events for the forseeable future.

Kouriozan

Will wait until there is report of how the Kefka trial is before trying it, oh and now that I have Minfillia maxed I should probably try the dark espers.
And the announcements of next week's events are even more reinforcement of the what the devs said on the last stream.

-- Gil Snappers (but no PRO level)
-- Enchanted maze (but no INT level)

Yup, they are going to keep the desirable prizes locked to running events for the forseeable future.

That is what I feared, Japanese players keep saying how it's easy for them to max limit level but here we'll be super limited.

tuffymon

You need Minfillia or Marie for 70% Dark resist and someone to dualcast Barfira + Barwatera to survive Turn 1 reliably. After that, just keep cycling through those 3 resists on Minfilia the rest of the fight.

super ling solo goooo >.>;

and by doing this sorta stuff, we'll just keep Tm farming more...

Rainbow Crystal. Oh cool! Must be another Trance Terra because you know, increased banner rates right? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh bruh, we're gonna troll your ass with this here Luneth so you can have a second that we know you won't use!

Sigh.

Lyrian

That is what I feared, Japanese players keep saying how it's easy for them to max limit level but here we'll be super limited.

Yup, at least until power creep mandates that maxing limits will be mandatory.

super ling solo goooo >.>;

and by doing this sorta stuff, we'll just keep Tm farming more...

For the first time for me (I think?), I'm going to agree with that line of logic.

Looked at the announcement and went...

Gil Snappers? Nah.

Maze, but BGN only? Not really? Don't have anyone to level currently and chasing a handful of star quartz and 6* mats isn't worth it.

New Story? Ok, that will cover Thursday, but that will be likely be over in a single day. Two max for 100% completion.

No new banner and not banking on pulling a Naked Trance Terra on a daily, so no one new to level up this coming week at all.

So.... the only logical course of action is to TM farm?

I think I need my head checked, as I can't believe I just said that.

Rainbow Crystal. Oh cool! Must be another Trance Terra because you know, increased banner rates right? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh bruh, we're gonna troll your ass with this here Luneth so you can have a second that we know you won't use!

Sigh.

Extra Celestial Gloves ftw. That's a very solid balanced all-around piece that can add some serious survivability to any unit.

Still, no Trance Terra though... so, there's that :/

Nikokuno

Sigh.

Lol be happy for the poor players getting DKC/Delita/Queen instead.

Did a daily becuase I wanted to try and get a 2nd Setzer...

otm7mJP.png

Oh snap.

Who can it be?!

btgDBlG.png

Genji Glove here I come~!

Now I just need a brave suit.

Congrats dude

Muku

Daily pull... goes straight to Gold. Ho de hum. Open and Leon. Guess I'll keep a second one of him. (I notice his TM now says Not Stackable though.)

Muku

sadly never was (for us). think its just clarification for others

Oh, I never remember it being stackable for us. I just think it's interesting it's labeled that way now. I don't recall it saying that before.

Edit: Strangely enough my alt account got a Gold on daily pull too.. fortunately this time it was Setzer! So now I have him on both accounts. Is he a good unit to use outside of this event? Just wondering his long term viability. My alt account has shit for units to be viable. If he's viable enough I might do some rearranging. Am thinking about using the Cactaur from this event on him though. No one else to use them on. x_x

Defeated Ultima Weapon 71 times so far......

Didn't even realise these exist:
sZyJqx2l.png

I got two of them in a single run.

1ad.gif

Oh and daily gave me an Edgar. Whoopie. I haven't had anything decent from daillies in a while, but the few 10 +1 has come through for me the few times I did so.

Celegus

Either I missed a post or that is going to need some explaining lol.

Congrats on the Trance Terra!
Went to NYC for 5 days for Miyavi concert and see what's around. Turns out it never stops raining there. We don't like messing with subways and buses so we walked a TON each day (and got very wet). I'll be back to Pittsburgh in an hour or so, and then another 2 mile walk home.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Went to NYC for 5 days for Miyavi concert and see what's around. Turns out it never stops raining there. We don't like messing with subways and buses so we walked a TON each day (and got very wet). I'll be back to Pittsburgh in an hour or so, and then another 2 mile walk home.

April showers bring May flowers!

The weather here is bipolar.

Celegus

April showers bring May flowers!

The weather here is bipolar.
Only saw the sun once during our stay. Pittsburgh is downright tropical in comparison, 78 and clear sun right now! Though we certainly have our fair share of clouds and rain too.

Oh and yes muku setzer is a beast! He chains magnificently well with Yun. Gave mine survival knife to match Yin's Kaiser knuckle and they rock. He's well worth leveling up!

I live in NYC, strangely enough there is lots of rain in the forecast for this week. Last week it was beautiful.

tuffymon

Oh, I never remember it being stackable for us. I just think it's interesting it's labeled that way now. I don't recall it saying that before.

Edit: Strangely enough my alt account got a Gold on daily pull too.. fortunately this time it was Setzer! So now I have him on both accounts. Is he a good unit to use outside of this event? Just wondering his long term viability. My alt account has shit for units to be viable. If he's viable enough I might do some rearranging. Am thinking about using the Cactaur from this event on him though. No one else to use them on. x_x

It's not in global, it is in the other version. Not sure what else you have on your alt, BUT I do know Setzer is pretty strong in the arena, his debuff game is real~

I've got the tabby suit, beret, cactuar, some of the mats and all the tickets but I don't think I can grind this event any more. I've just had enough grinding. I really want to TM farm so I may switch gears to that ...

Congrats on the daily cmurph, you encouraged me to do a daily and out came Artemios, lol

Kouriozan

With my best gear I can only have 615 MAG on my Emperor, damn it feel so weak when the weakest Trance Terra has 600+ MAG super easily.

MlveE4Hl.png

Materia : +15% MAG / +10% HP from Arianna event, Seal of Destruction +10% HP / +20% MAG, Dual Wield and +15% HP (better safe than dead)

Trying to see with the unit calculator how I can improve it and I'm currently farming his TM.

EDIT : forgot about that Cupid Robe, +3 MAG, now I can't do much else and I still haven't started any Shantotto TM >.<

EDIT 2 : I have a Shantotta at 85%! Will finish this one even though I'll probably manage Kefka without it.

Im debating giving this another go. I really need a 2nd Gacha to cycle to when content is dry on my main. Two questions though. Is there an easy reroll method? Does anyone one have any spare rerolls they didn't use that I could pick up?

I actually rolled a rainbow unit on my first account that I barely tucked into before I had to delete it due to crappy storage size on my old phone, but I'm guessing accounts aren't tied to Google Play so it vanished into the ether. Wish I'd generated a code or something since I've finally got room for an extra Gacha.

Alkez

You know, I get the whole dragon quest issue. Monsters Super Light is probably never going to come out here. But I always assumed they would just swap that collab with a different game. Would Dragon Quest Heroes 2 not have been ideal candidate? I don't really know anything about the series so forgive my lack of knowledge. I heard the units were mainly generic enemies so any game could replace MSL but maybe that was incorrect?

I live in NYC, strangely enough there is lots of rain in the forecast for this week. Last week it was beautiful.

I've always heard that NYC is like a more extreme version of London in almost every regard, and apparently weather is one of them. What Zera described is literally happening here too. It was so sunny last week. This week it's rained everyday.

tuffymon

You know, I get the whole dragon quest issue. Monsters Super Light is probably never going to come out here. But I always assumed they would just swap that collab with a different game. Would Dragon Quest Heroes 2 not have been ideal candidate? I don't really know anything about the series so forgive my lack of knowledge. I heard the units were mainly generic enemies so any game could replace MSL but maybe that was incorrect?

See, that's the thing that I don't understand either, those units would be like comparing Cid to Final Fantasy... With Dragon Quest Heroes 2 coming out (uh uh let's see) tomorrow... it'd have been perfect into the next week >.>;

Kouriozan

Well Dragon Quest's Monsters are the same in all games, with of course some new ones, but those in Brave Exvius are really the generic ones, even Dragonlord is the final boss of DQ1 and Builders, so they could have make it a DQ Builders collab at the very worst.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Im debating giving this another go. I really need a 2nd Gacha to cycle to when content is dry on my main. Two questions though. Is there an easy reroll method? Does anyone one have any spare rerolls they didn't use that I could pick up?

I actually rolled a rainbow unit on my first account that I barely tucked into before I had to delete it due to crappy storage size on my old phone, but I'm guessing accounts aren't tied to Google Play so it vanished into the ether. Wish I'd generated a code or something since I've finally got room for an extra Gacha.

You could try running a reroll script in Nox Android Emulator for PC. Link with info: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5vyz7d/heres_my_20_nox_reroll_macro/

Unit rankings to have an idea of what your reroll just got you: http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Unit_Rankings

Accounts aren't tied to anything when created but can be tied to a Facebook account. I'm not sure there are transfer codes though.

I originally got into this as a second gacha to compliment Dokkan Battle and I actually like this game much more because it has far more depth to it and new events come every other week or so, where as Dokkan can sometimes feel barren. (I described it to my brother as "I must genuinely like the game because I'm not even a Final Fantasy fan where as my Dokkan love is purely because I like Dragonball") Between the two I get a good 2-4 hours of gameplay a day, depending on what events are going on in both...which is basically all the gaming I do these days haha

Wut. NYC frequently has nice weather. Just been rainy this year especially. climatechange.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom