• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

Ploid 3.0

Whoa so sony will finally do the mascot/ip fighting game? Oh man, I kinda wish ND was making it because of how good CTR was but I hope a good team is working on it.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Sarcasm aside, I really do hope it's something I'd want (however unlikely as 1. Sony and 2. Spike VGAs), cause I need me some PS3 exclusives.

My surprising exclusives are likely to come out of Famitsu news threads, so, that's tonight, yay.

Violater

Every year this PR non sense gets to you. I don't get it.

SWFkL.jpg

God of War 4 starring Kai instead of Kratos

Fixed for all over my facenesss

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Sarcasm aside, I really do hope it's something I'd want (however unlikely as 1. Sony and 2. Spike VGAs), cause I need me some PS3 exclusives.

My surprising exclusives are likely to come out of Famitsu news threads, so, that's tonight, yay.

Famitsu leaked last night.

TGMIII

Too true, LOL.

There's some cute Sony stuff though like Loco Roco and Patapon but those are likely to be relegated to assist characters.

I'm sure stuff like parappa and lammy will be there and some RPG characters (please no cloud or sephiroth).

It would be cool to see some old characters like Tiny tank but I doubt it.

MisterHero

So do the pictures from the Sony Smash Bros thread imply that the game will use joysticks or were they playing some random fighter?

Good luck with that lol

pompidu

Read the two above posts, perked up excitedly thinking about the wonderland where those two are in development, and then I crashed back to reality in a flaming ball of crushed dreams and disappointment a few seconds later. So depressing.
I feel the same. We can only dream.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Geoff hypes huuuuge game you won't believe!!!!! To find out watch the awards!!!!

Awards night

And the huge game is 50 cent: Ride or die, we got game!

What's wrong with 50 Cent? Blood on the Sand is better than most games this gen

real talk

.la1n

Sony battle smash up thing, otherwise who knows but none of these announcements have ever been worth a damn. I just like jumping on the carnival of stupid.

Suzzopher

Maybe we're looking at this wrong, I wouldn't believe footage of Final Fantasy Versus XIII would be shown or that it remains a PS3 exclusive :O

Top Bottom