• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
giphy.gif

This is the real reason Harden flops so much - PTSD from Artest.

TTG

Artest should have been banned after that elbow and had all record of him expunged. Instead he gets to be some sort of adorable dope and Luke was pushing him as a leader and captain last year. Sorry to bring it down, but it's some shameful shit.

EDIT: And I haven't forgotten Ibaka's fake tough guy BS after it happened either.

FZZ

Banned
Lonzo is going to have a 57/22/17 stat line against the warriors

he will cement himself as the GOAT by his second season when he leads LeBron to his fourth ring and Lakers to their 17th championship

Kyrie's ankles will explode and Danny Ainge will trade all his assets for Jahlil Okafor

jdstorm

Banned
Artest should have been banned after that elbow and had all record of him expunged. Instead he gets to be some sort of adorable dope and Luke was pushing him as a leader and captain last year. Sorry to bring it down, but it's some shameful shit.

EDIT: And I haven't forgotten Ibaka's fake tough guy BS after it happened either.

The Golden State Warriors may have deliberately injured Kawhi Leonard last playoffs and had a player deliberately kick 2 seperate players in the balls during the preceeding playoffs. Its fair to say the NBA doesn't care about players assaulting other players unless it will impact ratings.

Lonzo is going to have a 57/22/17 stat line against the warriors

he will cement himself as the GOAT by his second season when he leads LeBron to his fourth ring and Lakers to their 17th championship

Kyrie's ankles will explode and Danny Ainge will trade all his assets for Jahlil Okafor

Good luck in the lottery, gonna need it now that it's changing

giphy.gif

Edit: Starbury means BIG3 League right? ^
I thought it was all a scam to get you to buy the Shaq editions but I guess 2K is coming out with these later

3284404-screen+shot+2017-09-08+at+8.02.26+am.png

Jarate

Banned
Does anyone want to do the main thread when the season starts. I will always offer my services, but it will most likely be lazily done the night or day before I have to do it.

Jarate

Banned
I mean, it would definately serve it's purpose, but it's going to be in OT for a week or so, and it's a good way to add in some new members to the thread, and im always looking to recruit new members to the thread (one of the issues with a lot of community threads is they tend to be too insular, and that's what leads to them being banned.)

A good OP is always going to be good at bringing new people in. I dont want this NBA community to get nuked from orbit again.

Cornbread78

I mean, it would definately serve it's purpose, but it's going to be in OT for a week or so, and it's a good way to add in some new members to the thread, and im always looking to recruit new members to the thread (one of the issues with a lot of community threads is they tend to be too insular, and that's what leads to them being banned.)

A good OP is always going to be good at bringing new people in. I dont want this NBA community to get nuked from orbit again.

I'll see what I can do to help. Does the OT go up for week 1 of the regular season, or pre-season?

Top Bottom