• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you reading? - Christmas reprint

200px-scartissuebook.jpg

big0679785892.jpg

I'm really enjoying both.

ucdawg12

ulysses.jpg

I am trying to read this though so far it has been just so far over my head. I can't follow his stream of consciousness train of thought at all and end up glazing over stuff and getting bored. I am 70 pages through and I'll give it another 30 before I decide whether or not to shelve it for a later date and move on to something else. I loved Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man though.

Ogni-XR21

I just started reading "The Neverending Story". I always wanted to read that as a kid, but my brother just wouldn't let me have his copy. A few days ago I found the book at my mothers house and decided to finally read it.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
In addition to the books I mentioned in the other thread, I also received this as an unexpected Christmas gift:

51z%2Bs4yPdtL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I just started it this morning, and so far it's extremely well written and quite interesting....

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
mac said:
I'm not sure of how to make fun of you. Clearly you read a book that a child would. Irrespective, I will report my own readings.

Edit: /Stooge I like you and I like your posts.

I'm really confused right now, but hey someone likes me!

Top Bottom