• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

That’s the right move.

I’m using the Sony UBP-X800 since my KS8000 is only HDR10. Get Planet Earth II your eyeballs will melt

I already had PE II on Blu, but I got the UHD version of it along with Revenant which I've held off on watching as I heard it's reference quality in UHD.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bowser we need to play madden. I tagged all 10 of your names in discord, but it didnt work.

DJ Bowser

Bowser we need to play madden. I tagged all 10 of your names in discord, but it didnt work.
I'm in Napa and unfortunately left my PS4 controller on my coffee table. I don't think I could connect a new controller remotely without ever plugging it into my PS4.

Looks like I'm missing the playoffs... though CB should take the Sim Loss the honorable way.

I'm in Napa and unfortunately left my PS4 controller on my coffee table. I don't think I could connect a new controller remotely without ever plugging it into my PS4.

Looks like I'm missing the playoffs... though CB should take the Sim Loss the honorable way.

I think all controllers come with a USB cable.

What? Of course you could use a new controller you buy on your PS4.

DJ Bowser

What? Of course you could use a new controller you buy on your PS4.
Really? I thought controllers had to be connected to your personal PS4 before you could connect them remotely.

I'll do a cursory search on google and see if I can grab a controller so I can lose a super laggy game on hotel WIFI to CB.

Edit: I didn't bring the PS4 just the connecting cable. I have the remote play app on my laptop.

Really? I thought controllers had to be connected to your personal PS4 before you could connect them remotely.

I'll do a cursory search on google and see if I can grab a controller so I can lose a super laggy game on hotel WIFI to CB.

Edit: I didn't bring the PS4 just the connecting cable. I have the remote play app on my laptop.

Oh that I don't know about

Rbk_3

Obviously don’t have hitting a defensless receiver penalty in this game

Edit

Well that was one of the most frustrating game I’ve ever played

Rbk_3

Welcome to playing against Seattle D

Any time I looked to have completed a pass, they would take my receivers head off and he would drop it lol. Happened at least 3 times on big gains.

I thought, “oh this guy is 0-4 with a -10 turn over differential, this will be easy”

Oh boy was I wrong

Also, I stepped out of bounds again on a sure TD run like I did vs you. Have to work on that

Any time I looked to have completed a pass, they would take my receivers head off and he would drop it lol. Happened at least 3 times on big gains.

I thought, “oh this guy is 0-4 with a -10 turn over differential, this will be easy”

Oh boy was I wrong

Also, I stepped out of bounds again on a sure TD run like I did vs you. Have to work on that

What I have learned playing Seattle is don't turn the ball over, stay away from dick S, and get bluemax to abandon the run. If any of those things don't happen, you are likely to lose

Not sure I understand how you were 0-4 with a -10 turn over differential

My games vs Eznark and FMT were relatively close until I unraveled late. In all the years I've been in Madden GAF I've never been a great passer, so if I can run reasonably well and avoid having to throw deep on obvious situations, I tend to do a lot better.

Also I feel like every year in the first season of Madden, for at least the first month I'm usually swamped with something and it takes me a couple of weeks to get used to the game. I won't say that's what happened today.

Oh boy was I wrong

I threw for like 60 yards. Kicked field goals and made Blue beat himself.

Top Bottom