• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

BroBot

Ok Welp I was told this code doesn't work, but it shows when I enter it in the discount box on the store (Didn't redeem it) so quote to see it and let me know if it works.

Carm

Received an email an hour ago, from Playstation Store, titled "Special cash back offer just for you!", spend $60 using PayPal, get $10 back via PSN credit,system message, by April 21st.

Offer ends April 9th, so keep an eye on your email.

I'd like one to pre-order Persona 5 if anyone has a spare one. I'm not sure why I didn't receive one since I've been a Plus member for years

I'd like one to pre-order Persona 5 if anyone has a spare one. I'm not sure why I didn't receive one since I've been a Plus member for years

You cannot apply cart discount codes to pre orders anymore on PSN, since pre orders bypass the cart and when you pre order it you get directly charged for that one single item with no cart interaction.

ChrisD

GRDB7DEMQK

Says it expires on 3/31, so idk if it'll actually go through or not but it's worth a shot if you're buying anything.

I intended on sharing today but forgot before leaving the house. :(

Sarcasm

This rewards site is complete shit.

I have to reset my password for every use as when I go log in it says that email and password combo doesn't exist.

Moltenix

Hwoar

Well it looks like another badge of 20% discount codes was send today (US). It's valid until 25 December.

I didn't get one myself, if someone is not going to use theirs a pm would be nice.

Wonko_C

Got one and I'm tempted to use it on a bunch of PSVR stuff, but not sure if I should wait for the second week of the holiday sale in hopes there are more and better VR titles on sale at that time.

Hwoar

Got one and I'm tempted to use it on a bunch of PSVR stuff, but not sure if I should wait for the second week of the holiday sale in hopes there are more and better VR titles on sale at that time.

Hmm I want to get at least Rez and Wipeout.

Any spare ones yet? :p

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I haven't got one.

On a side note I did spend 1,000 reward points with Sony Rewards and got a $10 voucher for PSN.

You link your PSN account to it and you earn awards each time you buy digitally or etc from PSN
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/welcome

I just started using them a couple years ago because I would have had way more points. I had 1500 points and a 1,000 for a $10 voucher didn't take me very long. Especially if you're buying digital games.

I haven't got one.

On a side note I did spend 1,000 reward points with Sony Rewards and got a $10 voucher for PSN.

You link your PSN account to it and you earn awards each time you buy digitally or etc from PSN
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/welcome

I just started using them a couple years ago because I would have had way more points. I had 1500 points and a 1,000 for a $10 voucher didn't take me very long. Especially if you're buying digital games.
yeah i've been using my card for about 2 years and had enough reward points to get a ps4 pro and a couple games.

Top Bottom