• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2017 | 25 Years of wearing a smile to work!

I love the art for the Generations book for the Spider-Dudes. I love Perez so much. He should be on more books.

Yeah it looks really good.

Does this Miles comic stand on it's own, or do I need to read the previous ones to appreciate it?

For the most part I'd say you don't necessarily have to read the Ultimate series since Bendis hasn't really been making many callbacks to it. One thing I will warn though is early into the run, Bendis disrupts the book to do a Civil War II tie-in. The book since then have been a lot better, but the second volume is pretty rough.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
idVvDx0.png

I guess it's confirmed he's working on that Watchmen show for HBO.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The Watchmen movie is so good that I kinda wonder what is left for them to do as far as an adaptation goes. Also, it has to just be a mini-series, right?

Sandfox

So with this month's solicitations X-Men Blue
will be reaching the second of the four things that Bunn teased for the run with the meeting of Original Generation X team. So that just leaves their confrontation with the future Brotherhood and them being called what is probably their Xavier. It will be interesting to see what happens around the time Jean's mini and Astonishing are done.

Also, it looks like
Bloodstorm
may be joining the team.

Malyse

It's interesting how indie cape comics like Noble Causes, Invincible, and Powers use DC as the character templates instead of Marvel.

Don't know what to make of Flintstones #1 - #6. A little clever at times and the marriage and asteroid issues were fun but the first four issues felt very disjointed and aimless. The dialogue was very stilted at times too. All in all a little bit of a let down after Prez.

Sandfox

Who do you guys want to be on the Avengers team when Aaron takes over? I'm curious as to what kind of team everyone likes.

Don't know what to make of Flintstones #1 - #6. A little clever at times and the marriage and asteroid issues were fun but the first four issues felt very disjointed and aimless. The dialogue was very stilted at times too. All in all a little bit of a let down after Prez.

I want to read that and Jetsons, but the contrast between it and the cartoons with stuff like the appliances creep me out a bit lol.

ElNarez

Banned
people hating on Snyder online just Don't Get It

it's okay, it's Not For You, you can go back to enjoying Thor 2: The Dark World, Louis Leterrier's Hulk and Inhumans in IMAX

Top Bottom