• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Press are receiving their Nintendo Switch units.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Meanwhile, my girl gave this to me today:

QblpxaD.jpg
Lovely, but I'm still jealous of this journalist :)

Griss

If it wasn't for the bezel size that would be some of the sexiest hardware ever. Even with the bezel Nintendo has done well here.

Love the neon for adding a splash of colour, just wish the alternative was black rather than grey.

And can't wait to get some OS details, hopefully.

Mezoly

Damn Brian has lost a lot of weight. He is looking realy good.

On topic, this is the most flattering picture of the switch I've seen so far.

OCD Guy

If it wasn't for the bezel size that would be some of the sexiest hardware ever. Even with the bezel Nintendo has done well here.

Love the neon for adding a splash of colour, just wish the alternative was black rather than grey.

And can't wait to get some OS details, hopefully.

Yeah this is seriously slick looking for Nintendo. As you say if the bezel was just a little bit smaller it would be amazing.

And hell yeah to the OS. I'm hoping for a proper hands on showing the U.I.

The first of a few threads I have been eagerly awaiting:

- "Pictures of Nintendo Switch retail boxes in a warehouse"
- "This Reddit user got her hands on a Nintendo Switch, details forthcoming"
- "Nintendo Direct - Switch Launch Extravaganza"

AdanVC

It's happening! Time to blackout then. I don't even want to watch unboxing videos just to get as blank as possible on march 3rd <3

Meanwhile, my girl gave this to me today:

QblpxaD.jpg
Lovely, but I'm still jealous of this journalist :)

This is lovely! I thought it was a cookie (or is it?)

DMONKUMA

Everyone that's getting Neon or getting extra joycon colors should send Lotus pics of it on launch day to make them feel bad.

:D

The neon does look good, but I don't think it will stylistically age as well as the grey. Luckily, joycons are interchangeable, so I'm not sure why anyone's concerned about the color they chose.

LotusHD

Banned
Everyone that's getting Neon or getting extra joycon colors should send Lotus pics of it on launch day to make them feel bad.

:D

And yea.... I should've gotten the neon version....

I can't believe how much I hated the Neon at first and completely changed my mind wtf

When in doubt, always go with the more colorful option.

Agree

Love the colors. Grey is so boring.

Almost tempted to cancel my preorder and hope for a neon, but I'd rather not miss out on Zelda day 1.

I'd just keep it until you actually secure a Neon pre-order

Alfredo

I need to see how the Switch looks next to a pear. Hopefully Giant Bomb can do their due diligence. Brad better not be slacking.

DMONKUMA

You should lol, but hey, better than nothing

I have a Kat avatar, why are you treating me like this D:

You may have made the right choice in avatar selection but definitely not on Switch set. We need more team Neon!
Don't worry I got grey too but am getting a extra set of blue pair joycons.

Lmao right, ppl just telling me to spend an extra $80 cuz why not, please gift it to me instead

I'm just sayin', you're not totally locked into the Joy-Con that came with the system forever. You won't have to buy a totally new system just to get them.

I wonder if they're also sending out review copies of the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild?

Interested in the performance difference between versions.

LotusHD

Banned
The neon does look good, but I don't think it will stylistically age as well as the grey. Luckily, joycons are interchangeable, so I'm not sure why anyone's concerned about the color they chose.

Not everyone's trying to spend another $80 if they don't have to lol

Top Bottom