• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Slurmer

Banned
Over the weekend it actually crossed my mind if a team had ever scored twice with an empty net, and then went on to win the series in OT of a game 7. I dont know if it's ever happened before.

MacAttack

Me and Sanjuro just talked on the phone. He did a good job consoling me. :lol

Is it weird that a very small part of me would be happy with the Bruins going all the way?

tumblr_mlhc8y4aHU1rwnjwpo2_500.gif

TheFatOne

So Bruins GAF what the hell do you do about the 2nd line? Marchand, and Seguin are bringing Bergerons game down. Do you move Paille up to the 2nd line?Or do you just leave the line alone and hope they improve in the next series.

First round:

WEST
Blackhawks vs. Wild, in 4
Red Wings vs. Ducks, in 7
Sharks vs. Canucks, in 7
Kings vs. Blues, in 5

EAST
Islanders vs. Penguins, in 5
Senators vs. Canadiens, in 4
Rangers vs. Capitals, in 5
Maple Leafs vs. Bruins, in 7

5/8 is better than usual for me.

Second round:

Chicago in 6
Kings in 7
Bruins in 7
Penguins in 5

Montresor

ht][/QUOTE]

Let me adjust my language a little bit.

I wouldn't mind it if the Bruins went all the way.

It could just be the feeling of heartbreak being lifted from my soul. Soon I might be like Solo or Red_Man (ecstatic about my team's future despite a first round exit). =p

This still sucks. But I'm just feeling good right now. It's like the feeling of disappointment has washed over me and passed away, and now because I'm a neutral observer with no emotional stake in any of the remaining teams, I feel like I can enjoy the rest of the playoffs without caring who wins or loses.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
#NYR Round 2 Schedule:
GM 1 5/16 7:30pm
GM 2 5/19 3pm
GM 3 5/21 7:30pm
GM 4 5/23 7pm
GM 5 5/25 TBD
GM 6 5/27 TBD
GM 7 5/29 TBD

No game until Thursday, thank god. Bit of a break between games 1 and 2, too.

Didn't see the first three periods of the game but caught the OT in school. I literally yelled "WHAT?" when I saw the score as 4-4 going into OT when I checked the live score update

I was 7/8 on Round 1 picks according to my NHL.com bracket. Only missed the Nucks. Dead on for 3 (CHIvsMIN, PITvsNYI, WSHvsNYR)

So Bruins GAF what the hell do you do about the 2nd line? Marchand, and Seguin are bringing Bergerons game down. Do you move Paille up to the 2nd line?Or do you just leave the line alone and hope they improve in the next series.

Think you try putting Seguin back on there for at least a game, if not switch to Paille or do what they did tonight and put Jagr there. But, that 2nd line of Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin absolutely made that OT winner happen

#NYR Round 2 Schedule:
GM 1 5/16 7:30pm
GM 2 5/19 3pm
GM 3 5/21 7:30pm
GM 4 5/23 7pm
GM 5 5/25 TBD
GM 6 5/27 TBD
GM 7 5/29 TBD

No game until Thursday, thank god. Bit of a break between games 1 and 2, too.

Yup.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marian Gaborik ✔ @MGaborik10

Congrats to NY Rangers for advancing in game 7!

Gaby's still a class act.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sorry guys, Dr. Guru didn't want me telling you guys about his Facebook rant :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Congrats to Boston on a fantastic finish to game 7. Also congrats on a phenomenal series.

This one will hurt for a while but life will go on eventually.

UberTag

Kave's new avatar makes me all misty-eyed. :(
Let's buy him a present!

I need to get these sympathetic feels out of my system so I can crush him in fantasy football later this year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
All these fucking people calling in on the radio saying they never doubted the Bruins for a second. Ugh.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
All these fucking people calling in on the radio saying they never doubted the Bruins for a second. Ugh.

How could you not doubt the bruins?

They had a disaster of a finish in the regular season and choked away a 3-1 series lead and were outplayed the majority of the games... I still think the only game the bruins played a full 60 was game 1

Top Bottom