• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural: Season 13 |OT| Lucky Number 13

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
...bruce campbell has never been on supernatural before..... how has that not happened and how can this be ratified?

DeathyBoy

Banned
That gives me a window to ask yet again why the hell has Bruce Campbell not been in this show yet?

Dude works a lot.

Even if they wanted him, scheduling would be difficult. And it'd probably be a cameo at best, like Englund. Which, Englund should come back. Fantastically odd character.

BlueSnowboarder

Neo Member
Loved this ep, excited where they are going to take the show.

Also hope that Mark Pellegrino still plays a big part, that actor is great at the role and it sucked to see him gone for so long, by far the best villain on the show imo (I don't count Crowley cause he's great at being a sort-of anti-hero, don't see him as a villain).

Really hope we get both Cass/Crowley back, I want to see them have more adventures together, Misha/Mark are just plain awesome when they are playing off each other in episodes.

The show was going down hill, with the Leviathan arc and then Amara (I couldn't stand either as the villains, both annoying as hell and so melodramatic/boring) but picked back up with this past season and starting off great so far.

Regarding Jensen, I still am bummed that no one at Sony thought of him for Uncharted.

I mean seriously,
5rBri77.gif

and
PajFTBJ.gif

Freaking PERFECT for Drake/Sully and it's like no one in Hollywood could see how obvious it is, instead we got Tom freaking Holland.

Woah woah woah...there is no need to bring Tom Holland into this :), theres no denying the boy can act.....

Gibbs

Anyone watch tonight? How was it?

This episode felt a bit filler. I understand that it was more about introducing a new character, learning more about Jack, and that prophet guys return.

I did love the alternative earth scenes tonight! So much potential.

I will say my heart breaks for Jack. I actually care about him and feel so bad for him.

Anyone watch tonight? How was it?

It was a decent episode. Mostly served to develop Jack's character and explain a little more about him. Honestly, he's growing into a pretty interesting character already.

Also, got a few fun moments with Lucifer and Mary. That story seems to be just cracking the tip of the iceberg.

I liked that episode seemed to revolve around character development for both Jack and Asmodeus, as well as give us some insight in horrifying creatures known as Shedim which I want to know more about. I love they brought Donatello back and love how innocent he is without a soul, and the Mr Rogers love. Also Jack loving Scooby-Doo and Dean watching it for a bit made me laugh lol.

I was so worried they'd kill Asmodeus off when Jack got angry, glad they didn't, shows that perhaps Asmodeus & Shedim will be the big baddies of S 13.

Also interesting to see there was a different True Vessel lineage for Michael in bizarro land. So much for paradise on Earth after Michael defeats Lucifer :p.

dabig2

"It's not my fault you were born a wimpy little human with your wimpy little lungs and your weak little legs"

Fucking lol. Thank you Lucifer. I'm pretty interested in how this alt-universe will turn out and in this alt-Michael. But Michael subdued Lucifer a little bit too easily though. It's not like Lucy is shown to be weaker here, he had just mass ganked a bunch of fodder angels with a finger snap after all.

"It's not my fault you were born a wimpy little human with your wimpy little lungs and your weak little legs"

Fucking lol. Thank you Lucifer. I'm pretty interested in how this alt-universe will turn out and in this alt-Michael. But Michael subdued Lucifer a little bit too easily though. It's not like Lucy is shown to be weaker here, he had just mass ganked a bunch of fodder angels with a finger snap after all.

That line cracked me up. And Mary was just like "wtf?" maybe alternate universe Michael is a lot stronger? Or maybe Lucifer is just toying with Michael a bit before kicking his ass :p. I'm still super interested in what they're gonna do with Chuck. I wonder if the alternate universe has its own Chuck, or if Chuck is also God there and can go between universes at will.

That line cracked me up. And Mary was just like "wtf?" maybe alternate universe Michael is a lot stronger? Or maybe Lucifer is just toying with Michael a bit before kicking his ass :p. I'm still super interested in what they're gonna do with Chuck. I wonder if the alternate universe has its own Chuck, or if Chuck is also God there and can go between universes at will.

Hm, so I havent watched it, but is there no alt-Lucifer? Maybe alt-Michael won the war and thats why hes stronger than our boy Luci.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ah, I see. If thats the case, itd make sense that Alt Michael is stronger than Lucifer, especially since he has a territory advantage as well.

We don't know how strong this universe is relative to the original one though. For all we know this one could be much weaker and Lucifer is just playing along.

Lucifer was so on point this episode. Even after punching a hole in that guy & just glaring at Mary like, really. Look what you've made me do.

Him snapping those angels out of existence was hilarious. They were talking tough & boom. I think Michael took him down easy because Lucifer was confused as hell about what's going on & he was just hit with a new version of one of his archenemies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Finally caught up after Season 12 dragged on a but too much for my liking. And while a good portion of that season was really mixed, the end parts were pretty solid and I'm digging 13 so far after watching the first two episodes.

dabig2

Lucifer was so on point this episode. Even after punching a hole in that guy & just glaring at Mary like, really. Look what you've made me do.

Him snapping those angels out of existence was hilarious. They were talking tough & boom. I think Michael took him down easy because Lucifer was confused as hell about what's going on & he was just hit with a new version of one of his archenemies.

Yeah, loved his reaction to the angels there. He was basically flabbergasted that these redshirts were stepping up to him like that. That was great. I'd maybe accept Michael getting the upper hand like that if it was mostly him catching Lucy off guard, but anyways I'm hoping we get more good scenes with him and alt-Michael and Mary. Still not sure where that storyline is going, but I'm interested. Maybe more interested in that then the main one with the boys babysitting Jack, though I do like Jack's struggles and the difference in reactions to him among Sam and Dean.

I do wonder if we'll see Alicia Witt's character this season. She was featured heavily in that nephilim angle reintroduction into the storyline last season.

Top Bottom