• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump press conference: Alt-left, Robert E. Lee = Washington, #NotAllAltRight

RPGCrazied

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

Homeland Security and law enforcement are on alert & closely watching for any sign of trouble. Our borders are far tougher than ever before!

And there it is.

We JUST had trouble in Charlottesville and you chose to side with Nazis and racists. You need to resign, you failed your first major test.

RPGCrazied

He failed so many times.

No border security is going to help homegrown Nazis and racists. And this will continue because you won't denounce them properly.

When you get congratulations from David Duke and Richard Spencer you are doing it wrong. These people voted for you, like it or not.

ericexpo

No border security is going to help homegrown Nazis and racists. And this will continue because you won't denounce them properly.

When you get congratulations from David Duke and Richard Spencer you are doing it wrong. These people voted for you, like it or not.

What about Mexican nazis!?

Tgztor2.jpg

He's prepping for the next terror attack by a non-white person.

Laekon

I'm not black so I don't think I truly understand someone's feelings here but why do exactly what proves the point of the side against you? This will spread like fire through Fox.

Pastor Wants Presidents’ Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/
Bishop James Dukes, pastor of Liberation Christian Center, said he wants the statue gone, and he wants George Washington’s name removed from the park.

AJLma

HotHamBoy

Mitt Romney Pens Powerful Message Calling On Trump To Apologize For Charlottesville Remarks

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney called on President Donald Trump to “acknowledge that he was wrong” and apologize for his remarks about the violent Charlottesville rally.

In a Facebook post Friday, Romney urged Trump to “state forcefully and unequivocally that racists are 100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville.” He asked the president to “definitively repudiate” the support of David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader who thanked Trump for condemning “leftist terrorists” in his remarks on the events in Virginia.

“Whether he intended to or not, what [Trump] communicated caused racists to rejoice, minorities to weep, and the vast heart of America to mourn,” Romney wrote.

Romney emphasized that Trump’s hesitation to explicitly condemn white supremacist groups could be a national security issue.

Good luck with that, Mitt.

He's Australian and never actually charged with a crime by the US

Chuck "Records Subpeonaed by Congress Floor Shitter" Johnson and Dana "Putin's Favorite Congressman" Rohrabacher were there to find "evidence" that the DNC hacks was an "inside job".

That's the next swerve here, and it's as desperate as they are.

It's not entirely absurd.

Own slaves? You were likely
definitely
a piece of shit.

They want people to signal boost this way as it's a much tougher go than Confedrates.

Remember who brought up the "Lee and Washington" parallel first? Yeah.

iyox

I can't believe this is the hill he wants his presidency to die on; Equivocating confederate generals with the founders of our nation because they owned slaves. The logic is so deeply flawed and ridiculous I can only imagine it making sense in the eyes of a true racist.

dabig2

It's not entirely absurd.

Own slaves? You were likely
definitely
a piece of shit.

GW was a bit of a dick. One of my favorite stories is how one of his prized kitchen slaves ran away and when they asked the slave's daughter about it (she had been left behind) she simply stated how happy she was that her father was finally free. I like to imagine that she also gave George and everyone else the double bird.

And Tommy J was a complete fucking dick. If only hell was real.

Don't care about tearing down busts and statues of these guys as we recognize them for other things, like helping to create this country flawed as it was and still is, but I hope that in my lifetime we'll stop deifying these motherfuckers.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Angela Rye was saying the same thing yesterday on CNN and the right wing media are using her statement as an example.

And when do they ever care about what she says in the past? Nobody will be removing George Washington from ANYTHING!

Top Bottom