• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the worst movie poster ever or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaka

shgu0nO.jpg

NJtNITq.jpg

lkxuJJr.jpg

I dunno I kinda want to see this now

Kirk Cameron saves Christmas with a magical Christorb? Oh hell yeah. I suppose it's too much to hope he impales a mall Santa on that giant candy cane

Edit: He plays himself??? Has Lionel Mandrake reviewed this movie?
It's a documentary about Christianity.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Willis's mouth is the other guy's ass. Assmouth.

MooMilk2929

Seriously, WHO approved of those x-men posters ? Did the floating head fetuses not seem off to people? I don't understand!

Anyways, my contribution:
hit-by-lightning-2.jpg

The poster don't really bother me, and I love the movie. Pretty cool that Jon Cryer don't wear a hairpiece in it. You can see how he really looks.

Slermy

I feel like those should be in a different order:

"You know his name."
"Bring him home."
"He can save us all."

It's like a narrative hidden inside the movie posters.

EDIT: I guess it works the current way too, just doesn't flow as well in my mind.

MooMilk2929

These are pretty funny. Except for the ones where I can't tell whats wrong with them. A little commentary by the poster would be nice.

Kard8p3

Seriously though, in that nic cage poster Elijah Wood seems like he'd be a perfect live action Bob from Bob's Burgers.

Unit 33

Something really annoys me about film posters with blank white backgrounds.

It's like they had one day to make the poster and they spent most of it down at the photography studio.

Seems most prevalent in comedies and feel-good character-driven films.

SMG

Something really annoys me about film posters with blank white backgrounds.

It's like they had one day to make the poster and they spent most of it down at the photography studio.

Seems most prevalent in comedies and feel-good character-driven films.
It just makes it easier to focus on a few key details.

While it's not really bad on an artistic level, this one stuck out to me as probably the most boring poster imaginable.

There's nothing going on. Nothing. Why would I want to see this?

Because you want to see a movie starring Douglas De Niro and Freeman Kline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom