• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Heel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o6moS45ng

"Tito's a drunk and a drug addict, and he's broke. He borrows those suits."

rWyPm5Vl.png

Or he was thinking, wait, Chael is talking like he beat Dorito Ortiz, but didn't Chael get subbed? Or was that the fight with Sushi Okami?

Lol Guida just did some crazy back leg lift kick.

Guida is far from my favorite fighter but i have to appreciate his consistency. He's looked and fought the same and with the same intensity in every fight for his whole career.

Having a watch party at Urijah fabers gym. People going crazy in here for Guida. I see him train a few times a week and he's a beast.

DAMN that was one hell of a performance. I'm really impressed.

First time I've said that about Guida in years. Training with Alpha Male seems to be a very smart move for him

Chesskid1

Banned
i remembering seeing guida in that hanging with the boyssss video /w garbrandt so i figured he was training with alpha male

nice win

edit: i cant even remember penn landing a punch in his last few fights so it wont take much to surpass those performances

siver looked pretty beastly in his highlight reel they just played im scared

Fox318

Feel like people think BJ likes fighting and it's wrong.

I think he craves glory and when you've tasted it like he has you aren't going to be willing to take damage in an opening fight like this.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What's worse, BJ with inside out shorts, Cody McKenzie forgetting his shorts and wearing basketball shorts with the tag or Dennis Hallman's panties?

N° 2048

Jesus I love BJ lol

He looks tired AF, come on man. Do this.

What's worse, BJ with inside out shorts, Cody McKenzie forgetting his shorts and wearing basketball shorts with the tag or Dennis Hallman's panties?

lol oh man, UFC classic moments.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've never seen somebody implement bottom control crucifix before, especially against a grappler of BJ's caliber.

Top Bottom