• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S5 |OT| What’s said in the family, stays in the family - Netflix 5/30

Boogie9IGN

Would've been great to have this over the long weekend. Instead I have to binge in between work now, thanks Netflix you fucks

Jaraghan

Can't wait for this.

As much as I love Frank (and Spacey's acting), I REALLY want Hammerschmidt to nail him to the fucking wall.

pa22word

Would've been great to have this over the long weekend. Instead I have to binge in between work now, thanks Netflix you fucks

yeah this

I mean, why in the world release it the day /after/ memorial day? Memorial day would have been perfect. Apt day for theme purposes, plus everyone's at home sitting on their asses eating hotdogs and shit anyways.

Maaaaaaan, just wanted to start watching the first episode of season 5..... Netflix, it's already the 30th since almost 14 hours here in Japan.. gimmeeee!

Maaaaaaan, just wanted to start watching the first episode of season 5..... Netflix, it's already the 30th since almost 14 hours here in Japan.. gimmeeee!
3hdh5j8.jpg

Cathy, before I press this Doomsday button would you like to join me in a riveting game of Splatoon 2 on the Nintendo Switch, available at retailers today?

So excited for this season

Sunster

Cathy, before I press this Doomsday button would you like to join me in a riveting game of Splatoon 2 on the Nintendo Switch, available at retailers today?

Claire? Pray tell, is that the new Battlefield 1 DLC you are playing?

Of course Francis dear, you see I am a Premium Pass holder. This grants me early access to all DLC and several battlepacks and camos.

Why isn't that just grand.

Indeed.

Plum

Gonna spread this out I think. Got Persona 5 on the go now and a long-as-hell holiday in front of me, I don't feel like binging. Lets hope 5 is closer to 4 than it is to 3!

the last season ends with the Underwoods proclaiming a declaration of war against some country so to divert the attention of their scandal.......or something like that...am i right?

Plum

*Frank gets hurried past a group of protestors*

*Gets into the car and pulls out a Nintendo Switch*

*Prolonged shot of logo*

*Starts playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe*

*Looks at camera*

"What? It fits my current lifestyle very well. With the new Nintendo Switch I can play anytime, anywhere."

*passes a Joy-Con to Claire*

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Thank god for the recaps they do cus it turns out I forgot everything that happened in season 4.

*Frank gets hurried past a group of protestors*

*Gets into the car and pulls out a Nintendo Switch*

*Prolonged shot of logo*

*Starts playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe*

*Looks at camera*

"What? It fits my current lifestyle very well. With the new Nintendo Switch I can play anytime, anywhere."

*passes a Joy-Con to Claire*
In a way I could actually see this happening

hEist

not online here in .de :(

*edit*
just read, it will be not available here in .de due to old contracts. instead it's on sky.
fu sky.

Wow that episode one opener. Amazing.

Can you imagine if trump had the personality of Frank? Or If Melania was like Claire? That's legit terrifying lol.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
not online here in .de :(

*edit*
just read, it will be not available here in .de due to old contracts. instead it's on sky.
fu sky.

Like all previous seasons this is exclusive to Sky and will release on Netflix later this year.

Einchy

Episode 1 was stellar, the opening scene was especially great.

Man, not even thirty minutes in and this is fucking hard to watch due to the current political state.

Kinda annoying that each scene is making me picture Trump in the same position being a fucking idiot.

Episode 1 omission.

Not one scene with Claire talking to the camera, I hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the season since Claire looking straight at the camera was such a great tease last season.

Einchy

Episode 2.

Still no Claire talking to the camera even though Francis has done it multiple times in just 2 episodes. Ima be real bummed if they just dropped this idea...

Episode 1 was stellar, the opening scene was especially great.

Kinda annoying that each scene is making me picture Trump in the same position being a fucking idiot.

Episode 1 omission.

Not one scene with Claire talking to the camera, I hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the season since Claire looking straight at the camera was such a great tease last season.

Not much of Frank talking either.
Good opener though. Frank as ruthless as ever.

Top Bottom