• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

delSai

ott1s2m43jie.jpg

Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to equip every iconic character with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Experience an unprecedented level of control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your super Hero. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

Playable on: Playstation 4, Xbox One
Coming to PC this fall
Developed by: NetherRealm Studios
Published by: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Genre: Fighting
More on Injustice.com | Abilities and Gear Sets courtesy of Reddit

rosterk1kcv.jpg

aquamantvzdh.jpg
atrowgjht.jpg
baneftuow.jpg
batman90uif.jpg
adam4euy2.jpg
metro2kjpug.jpg
mantao3u3q.jpg
beetlegvubc.jpg
braindone9brp6.jpg
colducuy1.jpg
gothamnrkex.jpg
cheetahhga4l.jpg
cyborg6pujh.jpg
deadshot5gr18.jpg
fateosbmc.jpg
fire09ugp.jpg
metro25jsq2.jpg
groddeil2j.jpg
metro2b2u6v.jpg
greenefugv.jpg
harleyq45ufi.jpg
jockerijuln.jpg
ivysdzq6.jpg
raiden4u8u8c.jpg
redhoodx2bum9.jpg
robqwo13.jpg
scareztux6.jpg
starfirez9sez.jpg
subotjmu7j.jpg
metro1poobc.jpg
96bee9abadd0f3a48a394b7cac12113b.png
swampywru6u.jpg
swampywru6u.jpg
wonderwoman8tz95.jpg

dsxdspo.jpg

pack2o0szg.jpg

stagesmvkkg.jpg

arkhamdquv4.jpg
atlantisnmsoi.jpg
caveufutf.jpg
skullshipt6ueh.jpg
fortressofsolitudesuuhd.jpg
gothamqpqlu.jpg
gorillcityy3jcn.jpg
jokesplaygroundd4u1y.jpg
kahndaqstagevajjl.jpg
metropolisickra.jpg
redprisonstgklky4.jpg
swampqvsat.jpg

mediac7k59.jpg

Screenshots by Tyaren: (Captured on PS4 Pro)

Trailers:

guildg2jso.jpg

Guilds:
PS4:
ID:

XBO:
ID:

How can i join a Guild? - Once you reach Profile Level 5, go to Guilds in the Main Menu and search for one of the IDs above. Don't forget to mention your Username when you are able to type a message!

What do i gain from being a Guild? - You gain access to the Guild Multiverse, where you can earn Motherboxes and Guild Currency, which you can use to buy more Motherboxes. You can also chat in the Guild, look up other Guild Members Profiles and get Motherboxes simply by checking in every now and then. Play the Guild Multiverse to unlock more Missions and Rewards for your Guild.

Injustice GAF/ House of L's Discord, Quote to Reveal:

delSai

Huh... this thread feels familiar.

I will rework most of the stuff tomorrow, it's kinda late already. But hey, here's the OT!

Steiner

Banned
Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on the story mode. I think you'll all be pleased. Facial animations are 11/10.

I did some Googling last night but is the single player content essentially the story mode, an arcade mode, and the Multiverse thing which is apparently a new version of the living towers from Mortal Kombat X?

I was really hoping they'd bring back the challenge mode stuff from the previous Injustice but I didn't see anything online about it. I may hop online but I know that if I get the game (which I likely will tomorrow) I'll be mostly playing solo.

Geeky

are there any unlockables tied to doing stuff in the mobile game like with MKX?

I have been playing it for the last couple of days and haven't seen a screen that would list that stuff. But I also noticed stuff appears to still be locked so maybe it will unlock when the console game is released.

I did some Googling last night but is the single player content essentially the story mode, an arcade mode, and the Multiverse thing which is apparently a new version of the deadly towers from Mortal Kombat X?

I was really hoping they'd bring back the challenge mode stuff from the previous Injustice but I didn't see anything online about it. I may hop online but I know that if I get the game (which I likely will tomorrow) I'll be mostly playing solo.

Do you mean Star Labs? It's not coming back, but Multiverse mode features similar unique challenges, but with rewards this time.

Top Bottom