• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg: "there are a lot" of big unannounced Xbox games.

Wamb0wneD

Everyone at E3 is saying this.

Except Microsoft (especially Spencer) say this throughout the whole damn year. And have for years now. Still nothing to show off.

The amount of people who were sure Microsoft would bring the bombs this year because Phil said he has stuff despite nobody being able to bring up any studios that would be responsible for that is staggering.

Yet most of them refuse to eat crow and just act like all is fine.
"Phil only had 4 years, give him time! This is the year, why do you doubt him? Obviously he has some unannounced heavy hitter exclusives for this E3."
"Well he only had 5 years, give him time ffs! Fucking Microsoft haters, stop trolling these threads! Scorpio! True 4K!"

It's pretty amusing seeing the difference in tone between this thread and the Reggie unannounced games thread

Reggie hold word on his Metroid promises he made half a year ago and everyone shit talked him for it beforehand. If Phil ever does something similar please tell me, I'd be delighted.

I'm sure MS wants to reassure their customers but at this point talking about it does no good. People have heard this before and look at the game drought we are in right now.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they deliver but if they're not ready to show the games then they're better off staying quiet.

Wamb0wneD

Microsoft shit slinging thread.

If they, after maybe a decade, who knows, would deliver on the promises the shit slinging would stop, I'm quite sure about that.

There are more reasons to doubt Microsoft when it comes to first party than Nintendo.

Nah, can't be. It's all a big conspiracy against MS between Sony and Nintendo fanboys. They have a secret forum where they plan how and when to talk shit in Microsoft threads on neogaf.

Except Microsoft (especially Spencer) say this throughout the whole damn year. And have for years now. Still nothing to show off.

The amount of people who were sure Microsoft would bring the bombs this year because Phil said he has stuff despite nobody being able to bring up any Studios that would be responsible for that is staggering.

Yet most of them refuse to eat crow and just act like all is fine.
"Phil only had 4 years, give him time! This is the year, why do you doubt him? Obviously he has some unannounced heavy hitter exclusives for this E3."
"Well he only had 5 years, give him time ffs! Fucking Microsoft haters, stop trolling these threads!"

I got 3 exclusives to look forward to. I can care less about some other person's questionable expectations. The fact is they brought stuff to the table. People like you keep exaggerating that nothing was brought to the table. That it was no show. Apparently we saw two different conferences.

Big Unannounced Xbox Games:

• Halo 6
• Halo 7
• Forza Motorsport 8
• Forza Horizon 4
• Gears Of War 5
• Gears Of War 6

nynt9

what's going on in this thread, nothing but trolling lol

Aaron Greenberg kind of deserves it.

eTUBU0R.png

If they have projects to show, why not show them? They haven't been shy about chest beating ever.

edit: fixed to proper version of the tweet

imjust1n

Banned
yeah that are still 2-3 years in the making. Didnt they already say they have new IPs but they are gonna take up to 3 years?

Freiya

I got 3 exclusives to look forward to. I can care less about some other person's questionable expectations. The fact is they brought stuff to the table. People like you keep exaggerating that nothing was brought to the table. That it was no show. Apparently we saw two different conferences.
I basically saw all indie games and nothing that looked AAA.

Wamb0wneD

Appearently we did yes. Forza is Forza. Worse than Assasins Creed at this point. Sea of thieves looks neat. I'll get Cuphead on Steam. The only one that's worth caring about and I won't get on the freaking Windows store is Ori.
If i forgot something tell me please. I stopped watching the conference midway because of all their 4K and "THAT MONSTER" cringe talk and watched the contents on youtube later.

Hero

Of course there are unannounced games. How many of those are actually exciting games that people will want to play? How many are new? How many of them will come out on Xbox One and not be pushed to Xbox Two?

Those are the important questions.

Wamb0wneD

what's going on in this thread, nothing but trolling and shit posting smh lol

NeoFaqs up in here.

Not a whole lot different to any other Xbox thread then

Yeah keep sticking your heads in the sand and swallow every last drop of Phil's sweet BS and complain about people concerned about these things. Saying people that call them out on their BS that evidently has gone on for years are trolling is just lazy af.

Lothars

They barely brought anything to the table, nothing new announcement wise other than temporary exclusives. So yeah I don't believe they have any big exclusives to announce other than the ones that we know will come like gears, halo and forza. I'd love to be wrong and there will be more but so far they haven't proven it at all.

Cant wait till next E3 when there are a bunch of exclusives shown off and people and the threads will be "who knew Microsoft was working on games" and "where did (insert game) come from? And it comes out this November?!?"

"They cancelled Scalebound?!"

"They announced it too early!"

"Xbox has no exclusives!"

We have big games in dev but it's too early to talk about.

"I'll believe it when I see it"

"Sure Jan"

"Right"

=/

To be clear it's totally their fault they're in this position. Just saying the sentiment is kind of dumb.

brawly

The company that delivered a consistent 1st part output the whole generation deserves no confidence. The one that left their previously console to die does.

"whole generation"

tmp_4313-zl10sz0_d101acu9d.jpg

And say what you want about the Wii U (I hated that pos) but it had a better first party output than the One has had so far.

Yeah keep sticking your heads in the sand and sawllow every last drop of Phil's BS and complain about people concerned about these things. Saying people that call them out on their BS that evidently has gone on for years are trolling is just lazy af.

You honestly think most of the people making these comments are concerned about Microsoft's gaming output? That's comedy.

theWB27

If they, after maybe a decade, who knows, would deliver on the promises the shit slinging would stop, I'm quite sure about that.

Nah, can't be. It's all a big conspiracy against MS between Sony and Nintendo fanboys. They have a secret forum where they plan how and when to talk shit in Microsoft threads on neogaf.

Doubt it. Even if... then you'd get complaints that they don't focus on single player titles. It'll always be something. Not even claiming they're adequate at what they do... but Microsoft will always have a caveat.

Chris1

Yeah keep sticking your heads in the sand and swallow every last drop of Phil's sweet BS and complain about people concerned about these things. Saying people that call them out on their BS that evidently has gone on for years are trolling is just lazy af.
You mean concern trolling

Gone on for years? Pretty much proving my point. Not really worth arguing with you, perhaps you should take your head out from the sand instead

They barely brought anything to the table, nothing new announcement wise other than temporary exclusives. So yeah I don't believe they have any big exclusives to announce other than the ones that we know will come like gears, halo and forza. I'd love to be wrong and there will be more but so far they haven't proven it at all.

In this time when indies are proving to be bigger than big budget games, what is big?

Purest 78

It's simple for me if you're not A Halo,Gears, or Forza fan. MS 1st party content hasn't just been bad the last Decade but abysmal. I've given up any hope that will change anytime soon.

Top Bottom