• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

DMczaf

Did Michael cut him off yet?

ahmad-rashad-mirka-federer-anna-wintour-michael-jordan-and-gavin-picture-id454811692

DMczaf

“Anthony [Mackie] played Falcon in Captain America: Civil War. Anthony, you were terrible, dog. It was the worst I’ve seen a Falcon look since the second half of Super Bowl LI,” said Gronkowski regarding the game in which he was unable to participate due to injury. “I don’t even need to play the f–king game, and I’m still going to the Hall of Fame! And that superhero, you know, that Falcon, the superhero. That’s the black guy. You know, who can even fly when he’s not being chased by the cops? That’s his super power.”

That wasn’t the only potentially offensive joke Gronkowski told: “You wanna know why Jews do play football? To get their quarter back, you cheap f–k.”

The Shirtless League mascot, everyone.

Milchjon

This year has been a bad year for Sports fandom. Good thing I still have Vettel in his fight against the Evil Lewis.

jz3i1MA.jpg

Vettel just gave some weird interview about how Germans should be more patriotic/proud
Never mind him not paying his taxes here, but whatever.

Sorry, bro. All your heroes are dead.

Top Bottom