• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Cabal

Not for Jess. Unless she or Cody win HoH, this is the absolute best time for her to backdoor Paul. Put him up against Raven and he goes home. Remember, she can literally stop any eviction from happening right now.

she can't put them both up? She can only take one down. Paul versus Ramses or Josh is just burning bridges she desperately needs once that halting hex is gone. The other players are going to gun for them until they have a bigger target(should be Paul but not looking likely) or until Cody goes home. Paul has so much control right now it's hard for me to picture him going home before some of the couples are broken up

MisterHero

Am I just missing something crazy about
Ramses?

Why/how did he become such a target? At least in the TV edit, he seems to be barely a bystander.
Paul was pissed that Ramses didn't thtow a comp, which is stupid because he still lost in 2nd place

Also Paul didn't like him before that.
I'm not sure why Alex listens to him, unless she's using Paul as a meat shield

I'm all for Cody and Jess, but they could've picked better noms. Josh is just a kind-hearted human bean.

I find Paul's tactics of isolating targets a little cruel, it's another reason I want him to go down

Sad part is Kevin tried to help Ramses,
even though he doesn't talk game with him. They were cool together socially.

Kevin is just a cool guy overall. But he and Paul should also be broken up

Kyrios

Paul was pissed that Ramses didn't thtow a comp, which is stupid because he still lost in 2nd place

Also Paul didn't like him before that.
I'm not sure why Alex listens to him, unless she's using Paul as a meat shield

I'm all for Cody and Jess, but they could've picked better noms. Josh is just a kind-hearted human bean.

I find Paul's tactics of isolating targets a little cruel, it's another reason I want him to go down

Sad part is Kevin tried to help Ramses,
even though he doesn't talk game with him. They were cool together socially.

Kevin is just a cool guy overall. But he and Paul should also be broken up

The best part is

Ramses didn't even mean to have that fast of a completion time for the comp he was supposed to throw. The poor kid even said it in the diary room that he didn't think he completed it so fast.

Ganhyun

The best part is

Ramses didn't even mean to have that fast of a completion time for the comp he was supposed to throw. The poor kid even said it in the diary room that he didn't think he completed it so fast.

The problem is that the others doing the comp sucked royally at it even when they were trying. Ramses when he half tried was good at it so it made him finish so much faster than most of the others.

Kyrios

The problem is that the others doing the comp sucked royally at it even when they were trying. Ramses when he half tried was good at it so it made him finish so much faster than most of the others.

Oh absolutely. Just sucks for him that the others were so bad at it, like you said.
To be honest, they're all kinda terrible at comps, the whole house couldn't even beat two people lol

MisterHero

dfopu3vvyaepfwdz5xf8.jpg

MisterHero

Regarding yesterday's TV episode

It's going to be so painful watching Josh shit on Cody and Jessica after the 'blindside'. MY GOD that HOH comp was irritating.

On one hand it's sort of entertaining but on the other it's stupid that NO ONE notices what Paul is doing.

I can't confirm it but I read somewhere that Paul was trying to instigate a physical fight between Josh and Cody

netguy503

The real question regarding this season:

Why does Matt keep playing with his tongue in every shot he is in this season? What's up with that?

netguy503

MAJOR FEED UPDATE:

Jess just told her temptation advantage to Kevin, who is working with Paul. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She just killed Cody's and hers last chance at the game. WHY!!!???!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!

Farsi

MAJOR FEED UPDATE:

Jess just told her temptation advantage to Kevin, who is working with Paul. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She just killed Cody's and hers last chance at the game. WHY!!!???!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!

We made a big mistake.

MAJOR FEED UPDATE:

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

WTF. Is she trying to outdo Codys first HOH? lol

I kinda feel bad for her. She wants Josh out and now she fu** up her and codys game. :/

A Quote from the "Jokers Update Site"
Alex about Jess and Cody - "I've never seen this game played this stupid before."

lol so true XD

just read that Cody thinks the house is planning to keep Josh. Wonder if Jess will use her Temp on Ramses. Even if she does she wasted that important Temp because she f*** up the POV.

MisterHero

...and that's why I wanted Kevin to go up, ideally against Paul. He's a cool guy but like I said, he and Paul need to be broken up. Like so many showmances

JettDash

Jess using the temptation on Ramses is about the only way this week could go better for Paul. I can't imagine that she's that dumb.

She'll just have to live with the fact that Ramses is going home because she listened to Cody instead of her gut. Sending Josh home would have been easy if they weren't idiots. Just use the veto on Ramses and put Paul as a pawn, boom guaranteed Josh gets evicted.

Jess using the temptation on Ramses is about the only way this week could go better for Paul. I can't imagine that she's that dumb.

She'll just have to live with the fact that Ramses is going home because she listened to Cody instead of her gut. Sending Josh home would have been easy if they weren't idiots. Just use the veto on Ramses and put Paul as a pawn, boom guaranteed Josh gets evicted.
She should pull a George Costanza and do the exact opposite of what Cody thinks is a good idea. Like, 100% opposite. Cody says don't go after Paul? Go after Paul. Cody says he can trust Alex? You certain cannot.

Wait Jess didn't use the POV to put up Paul? How stupid can you be. This was a no brainer, make the house choose between two people you want out. Not one and a Pawn.

Then she tells Kevin about her Temptation?

Utter stupidity.

TheYanger

Wait Jess didn't use the POV to put up Paul? How stupid can you be. This was a no brainer, make the house choose between two people you want out. Not one and a Pawn.

Utter stupidity.

I mean, she is into Cody, it never spoke well for her intellect.

MisterHero

Utter stupidity.
They didn't think of how awesome a pawn Paul could be while they boot his subordinates. Cody can still try for HoH next week but they gotta live with their mistake.

netguy503

Utter stupidity.

I don't know why I'm tagging things anymore so I won't and if OP/mods don't like it refer to the person I just quoted (it wasn't just you though,alot of people weren't tagging when replying to the spoiler I last wrote).

As was already mentioned, right after what I posted happened last night happened Cody and Jess had a talk and Cody now knows they are voting for Josh to stay while Jess is still saying "I trust Paul and the word he gave me".

Just right now, Christmas talked to Josh and told him that the house is voting him to stay and to "act surprised" when it happened. They were also talking and agreeing that Paul needs to go so, if Jess had used her POV to back door Paul, it might have worked. :(

Jasper

They were also talking and agreeing that Paul needs to go so, if Jess had used her POV to back door Paul, it might have worked. :(

Actually, Christmas & Josh never said that at all. They said the opposite and want to continue working with Paul.

netguy503

Actually, Christmas & Josh never said that at all. They said the opposite and want to continue working with Paul.

Hmm, sounded the opposite to me then why did she tell Josh that he was staying and to "act surprised" and why did they have to make up a story about what they were talking about after Kevin (who is on Paul's side) came in and told them everyone was meeting outside.

Parch

This season is playing along great. Cody back in the house is best scenario for drama. He seems to be playing more smart now even if he's handcuffed to an idiot. At least it will be her fault if he goes this time.

Kevin is something isn't he. He's just casually cruising along being a sneaky old fuck. He's getting along with everybody and playing along with whatever they want. He's the violence police. The voice of logic. Not a comp threat. Not an enemy.
Kevin is a smart old dog avoiding being the target by being the nice guy and making sure the drama is focused elsewhere. It's going to get him far.

netguy503

This season is playing along great. Cody back in the house is best scenario for drama. He seems to be playing more smart now even if he's handcuffed to an idiot. At least it will be her fault if he goes this time.

Kevin is something isn't he. He's just casually cruising along being a sneaky old fuck. He's getting along with everybody and playing along with whatever they want. He's the violence police. The voice of logic. Not a comp threat. Not an enemy.
Kevin is a smart old dog avoiding being the target by being the nice guy and making sure the drama is focused elsewhere. It's going to get him far.

And he has 25k (plus more if they do get paid everyday they are in the house) that no one knows about in a house that tells everyone everything. Good job on him.

BTW, Matt and Paul were talking this morning that Jess may have the power to switch noms but Paul debunked it as Jess didn't use it when she was up with Dom.

JettDash

And he has 25k (plus more if they do get paid everyday they are in the house) that no one knows about in a house that tells everyone everything. Good job on him.

BTW, Matt and Paul were talking this morning that Jess may have the power to switch noms but Paul debunked it as Jess didn't use it when she was up with Dom.

Paul knows Kevin won the $25k.

JettDash

Elena and Mark were saying it is OK with them if Cody wins HoH. As long as he doesn't go after Paul. We will see if they feel the same way after they are blindsided Thursday. Probably

Jasper

Matt is DISGUSTING!!!

After receiving a handjob from Raven, he used a towel to wipe the cum of his stomach. Soon after, he used the SAME towel to wipe clean dishes and the table counter with.

Ganhyun

Matt is DISGUSTING!!!

After receiving a handjob from Raven, he used a towel to wipe the cum of his stomach. Soon after, he used the SAME towel to wipe clean dishes and the table counter with.

I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure something like that has already happened in a previous season.

Anyway, does BB provide condoms to the houseguests? Especially with so many couples still in play currently?

I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure something like that has already happened in a previous season.

Anyway, does BB provide condoms to the houseguests? Especially with so many couples still in play currently?
They do. We know this because McCrae and Amanda put used condoms under the HoH bed

Matt is DISGUSTING!!!

are you sure it was the same? if he uses the same towel to clean the table there would be some cum on the table. It`s not like it drys like water and disappears^^ well he has given that table a new sealing that`s for sure :D

Jasper

are you sure it was the same? if he uses the same towel to clean the table there would be some cum on the table. It`s not like it drys like water and disappears^^ well he has given that table a new sealing that`s for sure :D

Yes, i'm sure (video below). Right after the handjob, he wiped the cum from his stomach on the same fucking towel he then used to clean dishes and the kitchen counter with....

giphy.gif

https://streamable.com/eq8qo

just wow... what a disgusting person. Go to the bathroom get some toilet paper or better take a shower.
Whats more disgusting is the fact he walked around with cum on his body .

where did the handjob happen?

What's even worse is that he could have at the very least, you know, turned the towel around and use a different part. But nope. Exact. Same. Spot. Lol

I like how Alex was talking about a wasted HoH and put up Dom....every HoH who doesn't put up Paul as a replacement against a well liked houseguest has a wasted HoH...

Remember when a lot of us were hoping that Cody wouldn't return, because Jessica was a better player without him? Yeah.

Anyway, this was a fantastic episode.

Farsi

Some big things happened today in the house, so click at your own risk.

Well Kevin told Jessica that the house is trying to flip. Jess then tells Cody and the realization started to settle in that they're getting played by Paul, and that Paul isn't letting Elena in on the plan to evict Ramses instead of Josh. Cody said he was going to try and intimidate Jason into giving him information about a possible flip, he tried and failed. Then he tried with Alex. He failed, now Cody is going around the house eating everything he can, pacing like a lunatic. While Jessica is trying to play it cool. The house is already starting to exchange notes about what's going on, they're preparing for some craziness.

Top Bottom