• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

jony_m

dat file name

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/314867900647342080

tpp.png

edit: beaten badly http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527280

RavenH2

Hey, is it just me or you can clearly see the letters TPP (The Phantom Pain) next to the 720 and the japanese in the file's name?

Edit: beaten

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think the harshest punishment should be for #TeamFun. If you don't vote what you actually believe you're just messing up the poll and not going to eat proper crow.
But fun things are fun and I enjoy being on the sidelines.

Or maybe I'm saving my vote for the final stretch.

But fun things are fun and I enjoy being on the sidelines.

Or maybe I'm saving my vote for the final stretch.
It's fun either way.

But a vote for TeamReal is not a vote against CG.
And a vote for TeamCG will not bring this quality CG any faster like it's some sort Kickstarter project.

Stillmatic

Does that twitter pic say the trailer is at least 5 mins?
Not sure about trailer length, but he's at around the 1 hour 4 minute mark in the timeline. Don't know why the trailer would be that far in, unless it's buried in his presentation?

Edit: Actually yeah, it looks like the trailer is 5 minutes 43 seconds.

javac

Not sure about trailer length, but he's at around the 1 hour 4 minute mark in the timeline. Don't know why the trailer would be that far in, unless it's buried in his presentation?

Edit: Actually yeah, it looks like the trailer is 5 minutes 43 seconds.

That's just the title card. 5 minutes and 43 second of kojima's name onscreen with dramatic music in the background.

Saikyo

#TeamReal
Anyone really tried to see if there is differences between all the joakim scenes? Because the theory about some scenes being CG and other a real person is plausible...

I voted CG for one reason, his lips. I'm sorry but the dude has gigantic lips. They just don't look real. It looks like he's doing the duck face the whole interview.

Jedi2016

Rendering may be at the point where we can create digital characters that look like that, but animation isn't, at least not in games. The way his lips move when he talks is way beyond any current game engine, even the ones that tout incredible lip-sync like LA Noire.

#TeamReal

onQ123

Not CG but a real 3D scan of a person inserted into the game engine.

it's the Fox Engine so it's sly & this is a sly way of making a game look real because it is real we are just able to control it.

Top Bottom