• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Also, I cleared Rome over the weekend, and while the story was definitely a big step down from France, I still don't know if I'd go so far as to call it "bad". If anything, it was more just boring or aimless.

I would farm 5 ap ones for bronze medals first to purchase all Gears from the shop, then start farming silver medals for forbidden pages . And of course finish all difficulties for rewards. I don't care much about gold medals, my current servants don't need Homunculus babies. Maybe I'll redeem some crystallised lore if I have enough medals...
After purchasing the mats from store I'll farm claws/crystals/scales.

Homunculus Babies will not be farmable for a long time, so it's advisable to get the ones made available when you can.

Herc's interlude did actually drop a Homunculus Baby, though atm I don't actually have any servants that need them.

Hopefully I'm strong enough to clear most of Nerofes, some of the grand finals might be a bit too much though.

T-Rex.

Banned
Chaos Claws, Heart of a Foreign God, Infinity Gear, and Meteoric Horseshoe farming it is. Not arsed about the other items really since I have no use for them right now.

sasari

Bricked my phone. Lost my game. Absolutely gutted, any chance anyone here still has some decent accounts spare from their mass rerolling? I was really enjoying it and don't think I could do it all again.

Grazzt

Bricked my phone. Lost my game. Absolutely gutted, any chance anyone here still has some decent accounts spare from their mass rerolling? I was really enjoying it and don't think I could do it all again.

Do you have transfer code? If no, then send an email to them, give them your account details, they may recover it for you.

sasari

No transfer code, didn't know you could send an email, what details do you need for that? Thought an account code was required

chrono01

No transfer code, didn't know you could send an email, what details do you need for that? Thought an account code was required
Sorry to hear about you losing your account. :(

As for what details you'll need, if you send them an email, it's usually as much as you can remember.

Friend ID
Player Rank
Team Composition
Amount of Star Quartz
Amount of GP

Really, as much information you can give them, the better. It helps in proving that you're the sole owner of the account, even if you don't have the Transfer ID on-hand. They can then send you a new Transfer ID to restore your account. This is why it's never a good idea to give out too much about your account to strangers, keep that kind of stuff to as little as possible. You never know.

I hope it all goes well for you!

Mupod

I'm paranoid enough that the very first thing I did after getting a reroll I was happy with, was email myself my transfer code. Hope you get your stuff back though.

Does Nero Fest start after the dailies reset, or after the 'daily login bonus' reset? I've got about 6500 exp to my next level, so I figure if I just do interludes and free quests I can edge it pretty close.

sasari

Stupidly didn't, it's something I've done with every other game. This time I just screenshotted it, realised screenshots aren't being uploaded to google. Trying to email now but all I know is my name and friend code, no idea for the rest sadly. I could reroll on the Saber event I guess.

Cruziao

Neo Member
Caster gems are the worst because there are no caster-type enemies (lamias) in the story yet. Blue caster gems might as well not exist right now. Red caster gems drop more often, but you have no choice but to farm the 30AP Friday daily for them.

The only alternative is to find an interlude with lamias, and get lucky. I would honestly just skip getting 1 quartz this week.

Of course, Nerofest has lamias to farm... next week.

Welp my remaining Interlude have no Caster Gem Drop... RIP

I'm paranoid enough that the very first thing I did after getting a reroll I was happy with, was email myself my transfer code. Hope you get your stuff back though.

Does Nero Fest start after the dailies reset, or after the 'daily login bonus' reset? I've got about 6500 exp to my next level, so I figure if I just do interludes and free quests I can edge it pretty close.

◆ Event Period ◆
July 25, 2017 (Tuesday) 4:00 - August 03, 2017 (Thursday) 3:59 UTC

That means after 'daily login bonus', yes?

Zafir

Yeah I took a screenshot on my phone which automatically uploads it to onedrive and I also saved my code in a file.

Not risking it, lol.

elty

Just take a screenshot and Google photo will automatically archive it.

Although the whole transfer code thing is stupid.

T-Rex.

Banned
Stupidly didn't, it's something I've done with every other game. This time I just screenshotted it, realised screenshots aren't being uploaded to google. Trying to email now but all I know is my name and friend code, no idea for the rest sadly. I could reroll on the Saber event I guess.
I've got a Jeanne + Vlad account if you want it? If FGO support can't retrieve the account for you let me know and I'll give you the details. It's around level 60 I think, and I've cleared Fuyuki and Orleans on it.

The info they ask for when you want to recover your account is:
Master level
Master name
Servants in your party
Friend code
When you last logged in
What's the birthday
Which device you played on
When did you first start playing

Is there maintenance tomorrow? Or will the event just start immediately? I didn't see any notice of a maintenance and its usually announced in the news.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm just short of another level up. Probably will start a battle, put the game to sleep until my AP fully recovers, then level up to max out my possible AP and then just wait for the event to start.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I'm just short of another level up. Probably will start a battle, put the game to sleep until my AP fully recovers, then level up to max out my possible AP and then just wait for the event to start.

I was thinking about this.. in the grand scheme of things, unless you are ALSO wisely spending your leveling during the event and such... I'd say it doesn't really matter.. I mean ultimately we are talking 80+ AP on top of 2500+ AP.. so a 3% boost. I did the same thing.. had like 150AP all ready.. but honestly it's not going to make a dent for me in the event..

can't wait until I have 100 AP. Being able to let it go over night with no issue will be incredible.

deciding if this event is worth spending any pulls on. I wouldn't mind Altera.. at the same time I just spent $240 to NOT GET Gil... so... I will probably pass.

in related news... I always appreciated people who flipped out for Mash as waifu... but always struggled with her being limited based on story progression from being a bad ass... anywho... I watched the FGO anime episode.. and I may fully be on the Mash as waifu train. I mean damn..

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I was thinking about this.. in the grand scheme of things, unless you are ALSO wisely spending your leveling during the event and such... I'd say it doesn't really matter.. I mean ultimately we are talking 80+ AP on top of 2500+ AP.. so a 3% boost. I did the same thing.. had like 150AP all ready.. but honestly it's not going to make a dent for me in the event..

I wasn't really planning on doing anything else until the event, so why not save the AP? I've done all the interludes I've unlocked, and done all the available free quests, and I don't really feel like there's a point in doing a few dailies in the meantime. May as well let 200+ AP sit until the event instead.

can't wait until I have 100 AP. Being able to let it go over night with no issue will be incredible.

Having 100+ AP is indeed useful!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

This is what drove me when I got so bored of farming the same QP mission during half AP period. Just wanted to be able to put the game down for a longer break.

Last-minute grinding for pieces and monuments just before Nerofest starts.

Because suddenly you're going to have the materials you need but no monuments, and you won't be going for any monuments for nearly two weeks.

Mupod

Last-minute grinding for pieces and monuments just before Nerofest starts.

Because suddenly you're going to have the materials you need but no monuments, and you won't be going for any monuments for nearly two weeks.

I farmed for them but got a grand total of 1 berserker monument and 0 archer monuments. Oh well.

But hey, if I want to ascend George I've got a fuck ton of Rider stuff.

Is it possible to farm monuments today?

Daily quests switch over a few hours (0:00 UTC) before Nerofest starts (4:00 UTC). That's when you do it.

Also, it doesn't look like maintenance is planned. News posts have always put events with maintenance as starting at 7:00 UTC (Gil banner, Extella event) to adjust for 3 hours of maintenance. But Nerofest is 4:00 UTC.

Daily quests switch over a few hours (0:00 UTC) before Nerofest starts (4:00 UTC). That's when you do it.

Also, it doesn't look like maintenance is planned. News posts have always put events with maintenance as starting at 7:00 UTC (Gil banner, Extella event) to adjust for 3 hours of maintenance. But Nerofest is 4:00 UTC.

Ah I see. Anyway, I need Rider and Caster monuments the most, which are available on Wednesday so I'm out of luck anyway.

Will new things become available to get with FP in the future? I have almost every 2 and 1* Servant at max NP, and all 3* that I'm interested in at a high NP so I have no real reason to spend my FP and is accumulating...

elty

Better farm the caster and assassin gem today.

Will new things become available to get with FP in the future? I have almost every 2 and 1* Servant at max NP, and all 3* that I'm interested in at a high NP so I have no real reason to spend my FP and is accumulating...
[/quote]

I think when they introduce new 3* it will be drawable from the FP Summon?

Pejo

So what's everybody's currency count look like at the moment, and how much will you be using
wasting
on Nero Fest?

I have:

-96 Quartz
-154,000~ FP
-646 Mana Spheres
-11 Tickets

Spending:

-1 Ticket

RSchmitz

Edit: I´d rather not reveal much because people getting their accounts info through e-mail got me worried.

Not spending shit until Jalter.
I will roll on the guaranteed SSR though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I have 60 or so quarter. I may do one 10-pull and save the rest.

I have 200,000 FP. Not sure what I am going to do with that.

I'm in the process right now. I lost my account when they stopped Memu from working. I am also without transfer code.

They're going to ask you a list of questions with things like model number of your cellphone, account ID number, previous transfer codes, star quartz purchased, servants obtained, servants in your deck, support servants, master name and gender, etc.

Give them as much detailed info as you can -- the process takes days. I sent in my first email to them the night the patch dropped and it took two days before they began to investigate it, and three after that for them to ask me the list of questions. It's SUPER SLOW. I'm still waiting in fact.

Give as much info as you can.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
No rolls for me until Sakura Saber. I've barely played since 1/2 AP ended. Mainly just been checking in daily for the free FP summons, and to continue that login streak for quartz and tickets. Can't wait to get into it again with Nerofest.

Best of luck to everyone rolling for Nero.

Are people not excited to roll for Altera? Her design is awesome and she singlehandedly made Fate/Extella's story bearable (Gil helped out too). I'm going to burn all my resources to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom