• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ JP Boxart revealed

TWILT

Banned
Yeahhhh...not my first pick for a boxart. Shame because DBFZ is such a nice stylish looking game; this doesn't really do it justice at all.

Piers

BRUSH SOFTNESS: Fuck It%
This is still apex Dragon Ball Z box art:
75133_front.jpg

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
We need super saiyan goku on the cover, but not this super saiyan goku. This cover is too generic

"Generic Goku pose" is going to sell gangbusters in the West and Namco knows it.

It’s Dragon Ball it could be a picture of Goku eating rice and it would sell like hot cakes. Doesn’t mean they have to be lazy.

I don’t know this feels different from your usual DB game and I feel the cover should reflect that.

Matt_C

I am just waiting for more Super characters like
Hit, Cabba, Caulifla, Ribrianne, Jiren (final boss)
, and
Arale Norimaki
to be announced. Hope the North American box art would be more colorful and have more than one character.

Neoxon

I am just waiting for more Super characters like
Hit, Cabba, Caulifla, Ribrianne, Jiren (final boss)
, and
Arale Norimaki
to be announced. Hope the North American box art would be more colorful and have more than one character.
Most of who you mentioned probably won’t get in until DLC. Going by what’s already in the game, the Future Trunks arc seems to be the cut-off point for the base roster (& we probably won’t get that many DBS characters on Day 1, maybe 2 or 3 of them). While Cabba was in the U6 tournament arc, ASW likely didn’t have much to go on for Cabba at the time.

Also, you don’t need spoiler tags for Cabba, he was already shown in the dub. Hell, given DBS’s popularity, I don’t think you needed spoiler tags at all.

Galang

Banned
By far one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen and that's the box art?... really? They really fucked up on this

ryushe

'ehh, on one hand I like the blatant callback to Budokai 3...

...On the other hand this looks like some devianart ass dbz fan art...

Santar

This boring ugly box art does absolutely nothing to represent what the game looks like at all!
A screenshot of Goku from the actual game would look 100x nicer.
The game looks colorful, clean and stylish, the boxart is just drab and dull, nothing like the game it's supposed to represent.

Top Bottom