• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Nintendo titles (Wario Land Shake, Rhythm Tengoku DS etc)

Hive

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Rhythm Tengoku GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

TAMA TAMA CREAMY
TAMA TAMA CREAMY

Watashi ha ojiisan

I think I might cry. I hope this is in this weeks famitsu.

but is the original your favorite game? I thought maybe Bangai-O was starting to replace it

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Damn, I hope Tsunku is working on this one too.

Shit, I'm so fucking pumped.

This is going to be THE BEST SUMMER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sprsk

So excited I had to DOUBLE POSSSSSSSST

TRIPPLE POOOOOOSTTT

psy18

neo2046 said:
7月31日 DSリズム天国ゴールド 3,800円

Words alone can't justify my feeling over this. I need to do something to release this awesome energy coming out because of this news....

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Don't kill me, but I'm more interested in Fatal Frame. Never tried RT, would like it to come here.

I'm importing less and less with the dollar being in the shitter.

"RT Gold" makes it sound like a port or remake of the original game.

Hive

Banned
sp0rsk said:

but is the original your favorite game? I thought maybe Bangai-o was beginning to replace it

Vinnk

My favorite GBA game?

Coming to the DS?

And soon to boot?

I shall never doubt you again Nintendo.

:: taste the happy ::

Akai

I'm interested in what Wario Land Shake is...A return to Wario's glorious platforming days, please! It's also neat that Fatal Frame is coming out so soon, though I hope that they give it enough time to be quality...

Rlan said:
Wario LAND Shake or Wario WARE Shake?
Wario Land. Which reminds me, Nintendo very recently renewed the trademark of both Wario Land and Wario World...So with Wario Land being now confirmed, chances are that there is also a Wario World title waiting to be unveiled...
creamsugar said:
Baten Kaitos DS.
バテン・カイトスDS(仮称)
http://namco-ch.net/list_game/list.php?hid=26
It's alive :eek: .

MercuryLS

Banned
So this is an honest to goodness RT sequel coming out July 31st? That's just fantastic news, I'm surprised it took them this long to announce it. But on the up side, there isn't much of a wait before it hits.

Of course NOA probably won't bring this over just like the original RT. Oh well.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
OH YEAH. We should be getting media soon on Project/Zero/Fatal Frame Wii soon then? Can't wait to know how much Suda actually had to do with it.

And FUCK YES, Rhythm Tengoku! Too bad it has 0% chance of being released outside of japan, how it's as import friendly as the GBA version :)

sprsk

MercuryLS said:
So this is an honest to goodness RT sequel coming out July 31st? That's just fantastic news, I'm surprised it took them this long to announce it. But on the up side, there isn't much of a wait before it hits.

Of course NOA probably won't bring this over just like the original RT. Oh well.

Well, let's take into consideration that the arcade game is a port of the GBA game, and has no subtitle. Chances are, this is going to be a sequel -- a new game -- not just a port or modified something-or-other.

JDSN

Banned
Stumpokapow said:
They have 5-6 per year and each generally results in the announcement or scheduling of 3-5 games.

Really? I guess I only remind the ones with the big announcements.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
sp0rsk said:

Your Rhythm Tengoku music producer genius at work:

tsunkuflowersmi7.jpg

Anyways, hopefully this is really a brand new game and not just a GBA port with a few added extras.

MercuryLS

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Well, let's take into consideration that the arcade game is a port of the GBA game, and has no subtitle. Chances are, this is going to be a sequel -- a new game -- not just a port or modified something-or-other.

I sure hope so, but like Y2Kev said, the "Gold" part makes me think that it's an enhanced version (I blame KI Gold for this line of thought). I pray I'm wrong though, cause papa needs more RT.

The title of the Fire Emblem is "New Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light" (using the localized name in Brawl)

So this remake may not have "Book 2" aka Mystery of the Emblem in the SNES remake.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
cvxfreak said:
Wow, Nintendo went from having a thin lineup to have a quite loaded one.

Well that's what happens when you have anywhere from 25-40 internal teams and literally zero of them have publicly announced projects :D

Top Bottom