• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

theclaw135

Banned
Extra Green Man Gaming stuff.
25% off select new release titles:
2RPMQ0-0XJFIM-XSH71V
25% off select new release titles:
2P7PL0-EGWELE-4QNQI3

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Torchlight (GOG) -- MB-665C3651DDA59894 - Taken by dorikyasu. 2 entrants total.

t1501693677z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery gift -- MB-CEA5E29B37F345F4 - Taken by Sykotik

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Gamestop code for Pokemon Sun/Moon Lycanroc (Midnight Form) lv 50. It expires TOMORROW so redeem it ASAP!!

A7Z8YJXLKL6RRAPH

KillySG10

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KillySG10, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
War for the Overworld -- MB-505D3C510C1C32F5 - Taken by Madventure. 8 entrants total.
Offworld Trading Company -- MB-A4EAFD32CECCDEBA - Taken by GrinningColossus. 11 entrants total.

t1501883734z1.png
Spare Humble Monthly extras

xillyriax

Found this code laying around, so hopefully it's unused. It's for Splinter Cell Blacklist (PS3) and has some Co-op level, a suit, and some gold sonar goggles. Quote to reveal

I have a Gamestop code for Pokemon Sun/Moon Lycanroc (Midnight Form) lv 50. It expires TOMORROW so redeem it ASAP!!

A7Z8YJXLKL6RRAPH

Thanks. Although expired, I was able to redeem this

Found this code laying around, so hopefully it's unused. It's for Splinter Cell Blacklist (PS3) and has some Co-op level, a suit, and some gold sonar goggles. Quote to reveal

Thanks. Although expired, I was able to redeem this

looks like blacklist has been redeemed already. thanks though!

FFXII The Zodiac Age - Prima E-guide "Preview" code.

Got this for preordering the game from Amazon, but don't plan on using it.

MZ8D-WDQB-S2M9-B6WV

CJCW

Steam codes for Humble Bundle games I already own. Quote to see, post if you take one.

Uncanny Valley

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Don't want any of these.

SET10:
SKILLTREE SAGA STEAM: 5QKC0-WB098-37IWZ

SET14:
CRANIUM CONUNDRUM: 9DM8Z-BJKPB-3ZN8E

SET2:
COSMIC LEAP STEAM: 7HBM3-XHIG4-ENE62

SET3:
HERDING DOG STEAM: K5XFR-A407C-7DP5A

SET18:
CTU COUNTER TERRORISM UNIT: JZFGJ-YJGQ3-FNYQA

SET13:
AIRSHIP ASUNDER: L2ZLV-I0EEA-IP447

SET7:
TRAIN VALLEY: YI02R-WDTAT-8X353

SET4:
MAGICAL BRICKOUT STEAM: CQ7ID-7KQI0-T7RLI

SET1:
GUN MONKEYS: XXQRT-IVLE9-GA4MB

SET17:
TABLE TOP RACING WORLD: Q5XQX-P9387-EVMX6

SET19:
SPELLWEAVER CHRONICLES THE HOLY CHILD: 57A4X-YB64L-7ZND8

SET5:
STONE TALES STEAM: B30H5-6FJ87-F8LTI

SET12:
THE LAST HOPE: XMMNC-LZXF2-M6DPQ

SET8:
THE JOYLANCER LEGENDARY MOTOR KNIGHT: M3PQZ-VPJ58-06WNQ

SET20:
RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: WWF78-WXNE9-L3A2Z

SET16:
NORTH: NR4TT-7ZLE4-K7IE4

SET9:
SUPER HOP N BOP ULTRA: ETNEE-VMAYK-4C52F

SET11:
KRATER: Z8T0F-RJFJ6-JGT2H

SET15:
ENERGY BALANCE: 2R8CC-BQ57Q-VX3HY

SET6:
VIVE LE ROI: AYL4Q-L4Z6H-F4IJX

Don't want any of these.

SET10:
SKILLTREE SAGA STEAM: 5QKC0-WB098-37IWZ

SET14:
CRANIUM CONUNDRUM: 9DM8Z-BJKPB-3ZN8E

SET2:
COSMIC LEAP STEAM: 7HBM3-XHIG4-ENE62

SET3:
HERDING DOG STEAM: K5XFR-A407C-7DP5A

SET18:
CTU COUNTER TERRORISM UNIT: JZFGJ-YJGQ3-FNYQA

SET13:
AIRSHIP ASUNDER: L2ZLV-I0EEA-IP447

SET7:
TRAIN VALLEY: YI02R-WDTAT-8X353

SET4:
MAGICAL BRICKOUT STEAM: CQ7ID-7KQI0-T7RLI

SET1:
GUN MONKEYS: XXQRT-IVLE9-GA4MB

SET17:
TABLE TOP RACING WORLD: Q5XQX-P9387-EVMX6

SET19:
SPELLWEAVER CHRONICLES THE HOLY CHILD: 57A4X-YB64L-7ZND8

SET5:
STONE TALES STEAM: B30H5-6FJ87-F8LTI

SET12:
THE LAST HOPE: XMMNC-LZXF2-M6DPQ

SET8:
THE JOYLANCER LEGENDARY MOTOR KNIGHT: M3PQZ-VPJ58-06WNQ

SET20:
RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: WWF78-WXNE9-L3A2Z

SET16:
NORTH: NR4TT-7ZLE4-K7IE4

SET9:
SUPER HOP N BOP ULTRA: ETNEE-VMAYK-4C52F

SET11:
KRATER: Z8T0F-RJFJ6-JGT2H

SET15:
ENERGY BALANCE: 2R8CC-BQ57Q-VX3HY

SET6:
VIVE LE ROI: AYL4Q-L4Z6H-F4IJX

I took Rise of the Argonauts. Thank you!!

Heel

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Heel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Twitch Prime: 5 Overwatch Loot Boxes -- MB-AF6D499D810794CF - Taken by KillySG10. 6 entrants total.
Each Blizzard account may only redeem one code, so please do not enter if you have access to Twitch Prime! Redeem here: https://us.battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html

t1502397174z1.png

I also have a code for five standard loot boxes in Overwatch. First reply can have it.

This code is from Amazon Prime, and the promo can only be used once per account. Even though our codes are different, the promo is the same, so you won't be able to redeem an additional five boxes.

Order

I also have a code for five standard loot boxes in Overwatch. First reply can have it.

This code is from Amazon Prime, and the promo can only be used once per account. Even though our codes are different, the promo is the same, so you won't be able to redeem an additional five boxes.
Hey

Darknight

Persona 4: Dancing All Night OST (still sealed, from the LE)
Dead or Alive 5 OST (opened, from the LE)
Dino Crisis (case is broken, the front comes apart if you open it)

One per person. Quote to get. US only please.

Yep, gone, sorry.

Dead or Alive 5 OST (opened, from the LE) if avail.

leroidys

*GONE* Persona 4: Dancing All Night OST (still sealed, from the LE)
*GONE* Dead or Alive 5 OST (opened, from the LE)
Dino Crisis (case is broken, the front comes apart if you open it)

One per person. Quote to get. US only please.

Yep, gone, sorry.
Dino Crisis still available?

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fudgey_lumpkins, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Sonic CD -- MB-C36DD0EC5F2986AA - Taken by Off-Kilter

Palom

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sonic CD -- MB-4191F7A65A1DCB1B - Taken by thesaucetastic. 14 entrants total.

t1502854848z1.png

jennetics

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jennetics, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sonic CD -- MB-263BC5445C1DD27A - Taken by Shalashaska. 14 entrants total.

t1503010818z1.png

Enjoy!

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RageWaffles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Cosmochoria -- MB-19A1750D635A727C - Taken by OmegaDL50. 7 entrants total.

t1503032511z1.png

ZugZug123

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key -- MB-C6FA935E7EB33B3B - Taken by Axass. 5 entrants total.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key -- MB-EA58A82F8A649AAC - Taken by Dream_Journey. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key -- MB-BD209DCB50FDB7A9 - Taken by TC McQueen. 4 entrants total.
Dead Space Steam Key -- MB-12EED6A2C83D4CCE - Taken by mysticllama. 2 entrants total.
Medal of Honor Steam Key -- MB-7911A721DE84B531 - Taken by RyanHardy101. 2 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge Steam Key -- MB-E4173D2AD19616E3 - Taken by Majukun. 4 entrants total.

t1503186254z1.png

This is from the old Origin bundle, I already redeemed everything in Origin, giving Steam keys away. Enjoy!

Vitacat

I have some Steam codes to giveaway to Gaf members.

Saints Row the Third & Saints Row Gat out of Hell

Pretty fun games and run well on PC.

Quote to reveal codes! Enjoy!

Top Bottom