• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

BrunoM

People are fuming. I think that's a pretty neat reward.

I don't see why
They don't have to make any "card" given out in any way and ALl the rerolling people did always for no reason ..
It's a really nice and neat reward for players that stayed around for 1000 days

I don't see any reason for any one to be fuming and angry

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't see any reason for any one to be fuming and angry

They;re mad they likely can't get it. God forbid long time players get rewarded like this.

Wonder how they felt about Hercule being the 777 day reward
5E8dLBq.png

LR Genki Goku is the 1000 day (total) login bonus: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB.../lr_goku_is_indeed_the_1000_day_login_reward/

So glad it isn't consecutive! xD Less than 200 days to go...
Damn I'm at a little over 777 total logins so about 215-220 days for me. I took a break from this game for month or two wayyy back. Sorta regret that now.

Glad I didn't reroll ever lol.

edit: Mono-INT with double Buuhan leads should steamroll Not-Bardock on the 50STA right?
or better yet Buuhan + LR Gohan

Aw yeah only 1.5 more years and that Goku is MINE.

I still wonder what it would have been like to keep my day 1 account. I dropped it at day 200 or so and quit for several months.
Game was dull af back then.

I'm less than 200 days like Panda too lol. So apparently the Bio Broly event gives like 30 stones. Time to save like crazy for the next big banner.

BrunoM

They;re mad they likely can't get it. God forbid long time players get rewarded like this.

Wonder how they felt about Hercule being the 777 day reward
5E8dLBq.png
Some of the reasons I see on the subredit are downright dumb ...

Man there's nothing wrong with them rewarding a very small player base with something that was always meant to be very rare LR

I can't wait until they release LR blue and EVERY one got to summon for him and people will cry because he SHOULD BE HAS TO BE a dokkan from TUR blue because well youtubers said so and the reddit says

In any case if we're honest 1000 day LR is outclassed by a feww cards already

With that all said see if I last the next 180 days and get him lol

It's pretty dumb. 100% LS is broken af and if the ONLY way to get that is this then it's kind of a big fuck you, especially with power creep being what it is in this game. I'm only at like 370 days or something. I've logged in every day. Yet by the time I get that card, it's probably going to be a lot less useful than it is now. Of course everyone who's going to get it soon is going to say everyone who complains is a whiny bitch but I'm kind of peeved. I think at the very least they have to introduce some kind of pullable card with that leader skill.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's pretty dumb. 100% LS is broken af and if the ONLY way to get that is this then it's kind of a big fuck you, especially with power creep being what it is in this game. I'm only at like 370 days or something. I've logged in every day. Yet by the time I get that card, it's probably going to be a lot less useful than it is now. Of course everyone who's going to get it soon is going to say everyone who complains is a whiny bitch but I'm kind of peeved. I think at the very least they have to introduce some kind of pullable card with that leader skill.
When AGF is rocking 170%, 100% for your Saiyan team is fine.

Just rechecked today and have 186 days left...

giphy.gif

And his passive skill should've be STR +% based on how many stones you've wasted in the time you've played since. xD

Of course, he's a better leader than Buuhan (Buuhan gives 70% LR Gohan gives 90%). And LR Gohan can steamroll the event.

I think he was requesting that we set LR Gohan as our leaders, lol

Yes. A stranger had his up and I obliterated Bardock. Only used Senzus because of Bardock's super seal gimmick.

Luckily the INT banner is gone so no longer will I be tempted for that .2% rate. I just really wish I got LR Gohan on that banner he first appeared on :(.

I think he was requesting that we set LR Gohan as our leaders, lol

Yes. A stranger had his up and I obliterated Bardock. Only used Senzus because of Bardock's super seal gimmick.

Luckily the INT banner is gone so no longer will I be tempted for that .2% rate. I just really wish I got LR Gohan on that banner he first appeared on :(.

Whoops sorry about that. Completely misread that passage. I don't have LR Gohan (and it pains me every day) so I wouldn't have been of great help.

I actually just run SSj4 Goku and set everyone else except Gogeta and SSJ GT Trunks as supports. It's actually great how 2 +25% defence ups plus a super makes the Masked Saiyan hit like paper.

For any LRs though, the best way would probably be the LR Trunks banner considering it has all the LRs and Trunks is featured on it.

Durden77

I'm confused on why some characters are in the revived warriors category. Like, why is Majin Vegeta there? Just because Vegeta was revived with the Dragon Balls at one point? If that's the case, shouldn't like every Krillin and Goku be in that category?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'm confused on why some characters are in the revived warriors category. Like, why is Majin Vegeta there? Just because Vegeta was revived with the Dragon Balls at one point? If that's the case, shouldn't like every Krillin and Goku be in that category?

Because categories are dumb

Tamanon

Banned
Honestly ki links seem almost unimportant now. With all units basically starting at 6 ki, you only need 1 link, or 1 support character. Now too many ki links feels like a total waste if you're not using LRs.

TheeDanielJ

Neo Member
I just started this today. Any advice? So far, I pulled (wasted?) 5 stones on the beginner pull and got Piccolo. I figured I should save up for my first multi then restart if necessary.

BrunoM

I just started this today. Any advice? So far, I pulled (wasted?) 5 stones on the beginner pull and got Piccolo. I figured I should save up for my first multi then restart if necessary.

Main thing start playing quest move do all of them on easy and if you manage to do so do them on normal by then you're doing the 2 main things for someone who starts

Ranking up and gaining more stamina and getting how the game works and saving stones ...

As for stones don't waste any at all until I'd say 2 dokkan festivals from now when go get a will be around would be the beat bet for you ...

Playing quest after a level you will gain gems that you can use to get ssrs that will be good enough together with stikes to play all of quest making you have well over 500 stones I'd say after 400 stones on gegeta banner and the rest on janemba you will be up to date and ready for anything else ...

So main thing
Play quest rank up save every stone

If you need a hand post it friend code I'll add you what ever you need up mention and I'll leave it up

Did 1 multi, got the new INT SSJ Goten as well as STR family kamehameha Goten, which I didn't have yet. Good shit!

All the LRs are indeed on the banner but you have a snowball's chance in hell of pulling them so don't go ham.

edit: said fuck it, did all 3 discount pulls. second multi was dead, third had STR SSJ3 Goku (new), Champa (fuck this guy) and PHY SSJ Bardock (new, now I have all SSJ Bardocks). 5 SSR in 3 multis, most of them new, can't complain about that.

Styles

I did one multi, screen cracked, thank you dragonballs, new TEQ Trunks.

Cool, another one to add to my f2p TEQ SS3 Angel Goku team. <3

So here is my poor man's "Super" TEQ team that I've managed to scramble up:

f2p SS3 Angel-ku
TUR Trunks(GT)
TUR Golden Frieza
TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
Kid Trunks
LR Goku

+god lead angel-ku friend

also have some units that I think could be viable:

- SSJ Gotenks(rainbow orb changer)
- Beerus
- Vegeta(GT)
- Ultimate Gohan
- Bulma(100%)

still don't know if i should switch out one of the units for ssj gotenks or not

Skii

Because I rerolled for Gogeta, I'm a year away from getting that Goku so he'll be pretty irrelevant when I do get him but I'm fine with that.

It's pretty embarrassing how poorly dokkan treats long time players so this is at least a start.

Did Boss Rush the other day on Super3 with my S. Agl team. Was breezing through it by far the fastest I've ever done.
Then Merged Zamazu decided to super twice in one turn.

Blah.

Anyways, gonna grind some Bio Brolys I guess until the next stage comes out Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
With everything going on, it makes me sad that so many people will be leaving GAF for other forums and means of communication (for reasons that I can understand and sypathize with). I've stalked this thread for a while...I don't really know what the game is, but it's been fun living vicariously through you guys. I recently got into the Switch game (Xenoverse 2), so DBZ games have been even more exciting as a result.

Top Bottom