• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The game has been up for days on XB1..BUT!

It's not directly accessable through others profiles now. That method has been shut down.

You can access it by going and downloading the game on the HK store. Just set your system to Hong Kong time and region, and restart from the same menu. It's now on the front area of the HK releases, under "Coming Soon".

Of course, THERE they have the digital pre-order listed...

eMpTy23

So pumped! Only a month and a half to go for the PC version... :(

At least you console owners get to start having fun.

Azuardo

To quote Kassie: "I am ready."

Hoping I don't need PS+ to go online with Core Fighters PS4, but will soon find out.

Will use PS3 version for now, after I update it in the morning.

Looking forward to getting back into it properly and hopefully improving my Kasumi lol.

cwistofu

To quote Kassie: "I am ready."

Hoping I don't need PS+ to go online with Core Fighters PS4, but will soon find out.

Will use PS3 version for now, after I update it in the morning.

Looking forward to getting back into it properly and hopefully improving my Kasumi lol.

you need PS+ to go online with any game, no reason this one would be different.

Well I might be wrong but as far as I know Final Fantasy 14 doesn't need PS+ so there are some exceptions, not sure how it is with other F2P titles like WarThunder and Warframe though.

EDIT: Too slow! D:

Azuardo

As said above, the F2P version could be different, and KT Europe said they don't believe PS+ is needed. I won't believe it until I am playing it for myself, though.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Since DOA is F2P, i would think you would not need PS+, butwho knows...

i hope people raise a stink about that individual costumes bullshizz, that's not acceptable

Azuardo

PS3 version of 5U not updating here in UK, so will check in the morning if it works. Wouldn't have thought they'd keep us waiting behind everyone else for too long.

Tapejara

Sweet, I was hoping I could transfer the DLC from DOA5 Plus. Friends are home for reading week, so we'll be playing this for the next couple of days.

FHIZ

i'm going from 360 to PS4 on this, so I'm going to have to unlock lots'o'costumes, and I'm starting to question if there are even enough variations of arcade/time attack with all the difficulty levels to unlock all of a character like Kasumi's costumes.

Does anyone know if it still is one unlock per difficulty/variation? or Can I play arcade on normal multiple times to get costumes like 4?

Skilletor

i'm going from 360 to PS4 on this, so I'm going to have to unlock lots'o'costumes, and I'm starting to question if there are even enough variations of arcade/time attack with all the difficulty levels to unlock all of a character like Kasumi's costumes.

Does anyone know if it still is one unlock per difficulty/variation? or Can I play arcade on normal multiple times to get costumes like 4?

Tag mode, easy, unlock two costumes at once. Repeat until all are unlocked.

MADGAME

Does anyone know if PS3 fightsticks (specifically, the HRAP V3-SA) will work with this game? I know in general PS3 sticks will not work on PS4 but I read about a patch (driver?) that developers can use to allow the ps3 sticks to function within their games. Can't play this without a stick and I'm not buying a new one with several hundred dollars worth of sticks in the house.

Skilletor

Does anyone know if PS3 fightsticks (specifically, the HRAP V3-SA) will work with this game? I know in general PS3 sticks will not work on PS4 but I read about a patch (driver?) that developers can use to allow the ps3 sticks to function within their games. Can't play this without a stick and I'm not buying a new one with several hundred dollars worth of sticks in the house.

No ps3 sticks work on PS4 yet. That driver is, thus far, for skullgirls only. They came up with the driver, no other developer is using it yet.

Top Bottom