• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

Hex

Banned
THAT FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!
JESUS!!!!

tumblr_olmiklbvKg1us7l2ro1_500.gif

Foggy

That second destino was disgusting

For the love of all that is good, take it easy in your next matches. Jeezus.

Foggy

Ok yeah, next matches

Tetsuya Naito vs. YOSHI-HASHI
Kota Ibushi vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

At least Ibushi will have an easier out, in the next round of matches.

klonere

Banned
I really love how NJPW finishers always require the full setup to work. Full Rainmakers, full Destinos etc. always needed to put someone away.

That was a great set of matches today, cannot WAIT for B Block. Ibushi taking Destino on his head was a CLASSIC though.

Jashobeam

Watching back that 2nd rope piledriver and 2nd destino, just amazed that they can pull those off without serious injury. Gotta respect the level of skill and balls to even attempt those moves.

Insane match. So many moves once the germans started looked really nasty on their necks, really hope they are okay.

Gotta be up there with the Okada/Omega matches. I actually thought Naito seemed in better ringshape than Ibushi.

SBlack

Neo Member
What a standard to set on night one, that main event was something else. I enjoyed all the G1 matches. Was great to see Nagata bring it, can't wait to see what else he's got in him.

Top Bottom