• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ya know I got to say that Tattoo thread makes me cry, granted I'm a huge Tat freak but reading comments like "disfiguring" yourself was like a huge flashback to Terf's ugh.

Now I need to get another Mercy tattoo to feel better.

Seriously though, for our LBGT Gaf how many of you sexy folk have tats? And those who don't have them your sexy too :)
I got ideas for a tattoo but I can't buy one yet. Not sure if I want it on the back of my neck or start it as a possible sleeve.

Beth Cyra

I got ideas for a tattoo but I can't buy one yet. Not sure if I want it on the back of my neck or start it as a possible sleeve.
Ya know despite the fact I'm up to 7 now I am still lacking a Sleeve.

Though I recently had one created that is gunna cover my whole left thigh.

Matsukaze

Yes, that's my friend.
I'm sorry to hear it. That's awful. :( Hang in there!

Ya know I got to say that Tattoo thread makes me cry, granted I'm a huge Tat freak but reading comments like "disfiguring" yourself was like a huge flashback to Terf's ugh.

Seriously though, for our LBGT Gaf how many of you sexy folk have tats? And those who don't have them your sexy too :)
I have one on my right shoulder but I want to get more done. Might be booking an appointment Friday after work for my next one, which will go on my left shoulder.

Beth Cyra

I'm sorry to hear it. That's awful. :( Hang in there!

I have one on my right shoulder but I want to get more done. Might be booking an appointment Friday after work for my next one, which will go on my left shoulder.

That is awesome.

I want to get Heroes Never Die done in Swiss German on my Right forearm to match the Cauchemar on my left but I also want to get a few more Shoulder tattoos done as I have been meaning to get X's X and Zero's Z done pair them up.

Kevyt

I don't really like tattoos. But there are some people that have really cool tats and they look great.

Beth Cyra

I don't really like tattoos. But there are some people that have really cool tats and they look great.

I certainly can respect that, like all things we enjoy or dislike it won't be the same across everyone :).

I don't care for Piercings (Can't handle the metal in my body and just nope) but there are some people who rock them and I just can't help but think how awesome they look sometimes even if I don't do them.

That''s how I feel myself, I personally will never get one but I've seen some pretty amazing looking ones that I can appreciate and would never criticize/look down on another human being for having them. Unless of course they have a swastika tattoo or something equally as offensive.

DOWN

Banned
If I ever get tattoos I will literally go all the way and get covered like this. I like that more than mutilple little arts.

DotsToLines064.jpg

DotsToLines087.jpg

back-tattoo-by-chaim-Machlev.jpg

Gibbs

If I ever get tattoos I will literally go all the way and get covered like this. I like that more than mutilple little arts.

DotsToLines064.jpg

DotsToLines087.jpg

back-tattoo-by-chaim-Machlev.jpg

If I were to get a tattoo, i'd probably get my arms inked only. Chest is just a no no mainly because a guys chest is a massive turn on.

JCX

Don't think I'll ever get one. Can't think of anything I'd want to see on my body from now until I die. If i'd gotten one a decade ago it would have probably been a dumb meme or a gaudy anime tragedy.

Sai-kun

Banned
Absolution, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending love to you.

On the topic of tattoos, I have a small music note on my hip that I sometimes forget about. It's very cute :) I'm currently saving to get more and also stalling for time because I'm a tiny bit unsure about the design I want. But I love line work and blackwork tattoos.

Symphonia

Banned
I’m thinking about finally coming out to my family. I’m fucking terrified. As most know, they’re not the most pro-LGBT people. Far from it. They’ve stated in the past they dislike gays, lesbians, trans, black people, etc.

I’m thinking about finally coming out to my family. I’m fucking terrified. As most know, they’re not the most pro-LGBT people. Far from it. They’ve stated in the past they dislike gays, lesbians, trans, black people, etc.
Do you have alternate support structures if things go wrong?

Beth Cyra

Symphonia I can understand where you're coming from, and I won't say you should just do it because that doesn't help.

My parents are racist (Dad likes to say the N-Word, Hispanic, and Asian terms) and my mother is a staunch Anti-Gay/Trans support and I was afraid for a long time and I knew that when I came out I would end up being disowned, and I totally was.

These are never easy and all I can say is you deserve love and support and while we are only LBGT+ Gaf, we are here and you can at least Private message me and I know many others feel the same.

Ambient80

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Can’t wait until after work tomorrow!! The guy I’ve been talking to wants to have dinner. He’s such a sweet dude and so god damn handsome! I’m so excited right now 😂😂😂 I feel like such a dork getting so excited but I seriously can’t wait!!

Beth Cyra

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Can’t wait until after work tomorrow!! The guy I’ve been talking to wants to have dinner. He’s such a sweet dude and so god damn handsome! I’m so excited right now 😂😂😂 I feel like such a dork getting so excited but I seriously can’t wait!!

That is awesome! Feel like a dork because its such a great emotion and I hope the dinner is a total blast!

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I have friends I can go to, but I haven’t come out to them either. Nobody knows my sexuality. I’m 100% closeted.
Are you by any chance dating someone who you can turn to for support? If you need someone to talk to, I'm co-signing what Beth Cyra said in that you're free to PM me.

Ambient80

Are you by any chance dating someone who you can turn to for support? If you need someone to talk to, I'm co-signing what Beth Cyra said in that you're free to PM me.

Also co-signed. I’m relatively new here, but sometimes just getting something off your chest can help. Anyone is welcome to PM me if they need to vent or whatever. :)

Symphonia

Banned
Just come out of a relationship which ended badly, so that bridge is burned. I may take up one of you on the offer to PM you. Thank you to all<3

Gibbs

I know Crayons is banned, but has anyone talked to him off here? Hopefully he is doing ok.

I have friends I can go to, but I haven't come out to them either. Nobody knows my sexuality. I'm 100% closeted.

My inbox is always open also as other members have said, and if you live in the United States, i'd gladly give you my number or if you have KIK.

Regardless its definitely a hard thing to do, but just know we all here are with you. Everyday <3. Wishing you the best. Hugs!

Beth Cyra

I know Crayons is banned, but has anyone talked to him off here? Hopefully he is doing ok.

My inbox is always open also as other members have said, and if you live in the United States, i'd gladly give you my number or if you have KIK.

Regardless its definitely a hard thing to do, but just know we all here are with you. Everyday <3. Wishing you the best. Hugs!
I haven't, then again Crayon's and I didn't ever directly communicate I don't think.

Was he Perm'd? I can't remember if he was a Jr.

Kevyt

I've been having dreams where I meet a really nice guy I like but at the end he isn't interested in me. It's a recurring dream. Even in my dreams I get rejected!!

I think I am sexually frustrated.

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Can't wait until after work tomorrow!! The guy I've been talking to wants to have dinner. He's such a sweet dude and so god damn handsome! I'm so excited right now &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; I feel like such a dork getting so excited but I seriously can't wait!!

Best of luck!!

Beth Cyra

I've been having dreams where I meet a really nice guy I like but at the end he isn't interested in me. Even in my dreams I get rejected!!

I think I am sexually frustrated.

Best of luck!!
Goddess I hope that's not what it means.

I thought I was getting over sexual desires but the rejection dream is a constant and if it means sexually frustrated all I've done is found an incredibly deep well of denial ugh.

Gibbs

I haven't, then again Crayon's and I didn't ever directly communicate I don't think.

Was he Perm'd? I can't remember if he was a Jr.

I'm unsure if he was perm'd. I think he was a regular member but I'm not entirely sure. Crayons and I talked via pm for a brief moment but nothing much.

Regardless with his actions I hope he is ok.

Beth Cyra

I'm unsure if he was perm'd. I think he was a regular member but I'm not entirely sure. Crayons and I talked via pm for a brief moment but nothing much.

Regardless with his actions I hope he is ok.

I agree on that front. Banned, Jr, or whatever doesn't matter I don't think Crayons was a bad person and I hope he is okay and that the took some of the caring words and thoughts that some of you shared with him to heart and is fine wherever he is.

KiN0

Hey letters gaf, what do you folks think of "will they won't they" storylines between a gay character and a straight character? I see this story a lot in gay media, and I have really mixed feelings about; especially after going through one of these myself.

Beth Cyra

Hey letters gaf, what do you folks think of "will they won't they" storylines between a gay character and a straight character? I see this story a lot in gay media, and I have really mixed feelings about; especially after going through one of these myself.

I like them.

The fact is we as Gay/Bi/Pan or whatever will fall in love with Straight people from time to time, and for those of us who are Gay or Lesbian it fucking sucks but it's a reality most of us will experience and sometimes that "straight" person will respond in a way that allows for it to happen.

I like it when they don't get together just as much as when they do in fact, the only time I have a problem is when one character is presented as Gay/Lesbian and don't get the boy/girl then we get a flash forward and they are with the other sex.

KiN0

I like them.

The fact is we as Gay/Bi/Pan or whatever will fall in love with Straight people from time to time, and for those of us who are Gay or Lesbian it fucking sucks but it's a reality most of us will experience and sometimes that "straight" person will respond in a way that allows for it to happen.

I like it when they don't get together just as much as when they do in fact, the only time I have a problem is when one character is presented as Gay/Lesbian and don't get the boy/girl then we get a flash forward and they are with the other sex.

Yeah, I understand this, and I appreciate the importance of these storyline in lgbt stories; but sometimes I feel like they can paint an overly romantic image of whats possible in these situations and potentially encourage delusions of romance where there are none.

However, I also think that's just a part of growing and understanding what you want from a romantic interest, whether you're gay or straight.

Beth Cyra

Yeah, I understand this, and I appreciate the importance of these storyline in lgbt stories; but sometimes I feel like they can paint an overly romantic image of whats possible in these situations and potentially encourage delusions of romance where there are none.

However, I also think that's just a part of growing and understanding what you want from a romantic interest, whether you're gay or straight.
I agree with you on both counts.

Sadly it's a tough thing to get right but, I rather they try sometimes then go back to how it was where we had nothing or just really background type stuff.

Kevyt

Goddess I hope that's not what it means.

I thought I was getting over sexual desires but the rejection dream is a constant and if it means sexually frustrated all I've done is found an incredibly deep well of denial ugh.

Sort of the same.

I keep having this dream where:

I meet a nice guy, and we're going to have sex so I'm in my dream I'm all excited and happy because he seems so nice.
I also really want to spend time with him but something always happens in my dream and I end up not spending time with him and not having sex with him, lol. At the end he's not interested and it feels like it's just me who's interested. What ends up hurting the most is that he does not care at the end, the feelings are not mutual and it's just blah...

So I dunno... It's a mixed bag of emotions when I wake up after such dreams. I:

Beth Cyra

Sort of the same.

I keep having this dream where:

I meet a nice guy, and we're going to have sex so I'm in my dream I'm all excited and happy because he seems so nice.
I also really want to spend time with him but something always happens in my dream and I end up not spending time with him and not having sex with him, lol. At the end he's not interested and it feels like it's just me who's interested. What ends up hurting the most is that he does not care at the end, the feelings are not mutual and it's just blah...

So I dunno... It's a mixed bag of emotions when I wake up after such dreams. I:

Not exactly the same but as you shared I will share mine as well.

I get done working out and I meet a nice girl, short and kind but then she turns out to be a total bitch and treats me like pure garbage, and I'm totally in heaven because of it, then all of a sudden she just stops as she says like she I'm just not what she is looking for. Granted it jumps around a bit, but almost always same looking lady and then the same ending, angry sad and back to working out more lol

Like I posted about a few weeks ago, my awake time I've almost dropped the entire any real thought of it happening and I figured the dream was just my way of saying its not going to happen and it's time to let go and move on.

Is México letters-gaf ok? There was an earthquake not long ago :/

I'm okay, I live very far from the epicenter, but it has been a terrible month for earthquakes here :(

A couple of my sisters live in México city and it took a while to hear from one of them, but they are all fine, thank you.

Another of my sisters had just moved out of oaxaca a couple days before before the earthquake last week so she was lucky too.

I had a bigger problem with hurricane max last thursday, a lot of fallen trees and palms and literal shade all over the land I work in.

Here are some photos if you want to take a look.

So yeah, a terrible month indeed.

Beth Cyra

*melts into a puddle of goo*

It was just simply excellent. Everything. The food, him, everything. Such a necessary night with all the stress I’ve been under. I’m on cloud nine and can’t stop smiling!
Congratz!!

It's awesome to see some real positivity happening for someone in the community between all the issues with the weather and heart break in the thread lately.

I hope that you stay on that cloud going forward!

mantidor

I am seeing Brazil deemed homosexuality an illness and legally approved conversion 'therapy'?

I don't think it will stand, but yes, the country is getting crazier and crazier. Technically is about a group of psychiatrists, and digging a little you get the usual religious nuts, that want to "treat" homosexuality and did some sort of legal demand to be able to do it because in Brazil it's actually illegal to do such treatments. The judge let it pass in first instance, but it's not like law, "law" yet.

So, technically, it's not about declaring homesexuality an illness, but it's certainly about opening the path towards that.

I don't think it will stand, but yes, the country is getting crazier and crazier. Technically is about a group of psychiatrists, and digging a little you get the usual religious nuts, that want to "treat" homosexuality and did some sort of legal demand to be able to do it because in Brazil it's actually illegal to do such treatments. The judge let it pass in first instance, but it's not like law, "law" yet.

So, technically, it's not about declaring homesexuality an illness, but it's certainly about opening the path towards that.
Thank you for the information. I hope it changes quickly.
I told them.
How is it going?

Top Bottom