• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Offer: Buy 2 or more, get 20% off coupon

maks

I have been stockpiling psn credit for 30% off from pcgamesupply and when I purchase psn games I don't get taxed. Bestbuy with GCU costs me about $53 per game after tax where psn is $42.

Switching between games and consoles without a disc is super convenient. Great for genres like fighting games which are now all digital for me. I would pay a premium for that but in this case I'm coming out ahead without even needing the deal in this thread :D

PCgamesupply.com sale came back today. Great timing.

Tevious

REMINDER: We should be getting a Spend $100 Get $15 deal very soon, so keep that in mind if you're looking to buy something from PSN right now. For the past two years, we had the same deal start on the first Tuesday of October. In 2015, it started on 10/6 and in 2016 it started on 10/4. So assume the deal will start this Tuesday, October 3rd. Also, this offer for the 20% coupon is good until November 7th, so if you choose from the games in this list, you could get even more savings.

[Edit] We never got a Spend $100 Get $15 deal in October this year. Maybe this coupon "deal" will replace it? That sucks if true...

Top Bottom