• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

I did from that list. Dude is next.

And I got married haha, that's where.
congrats peterboi!
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5634098.0
Tk4Yoeo.jpg

wooow lmao. breh was just doesn't care at this point

overcast

For the people that love XXX, is I Will a skip or do y'all srsly think this shit is good
Yeah, love that track. Pure insanity. Only song I don't like on that album is Radio Song.
JEFFERY tomorrow at 12PM Apple Music
Fuck yeah.
I did from that list. Dude is next.

Whoa. Time flies. Souljagirls :whew:
Frank Ocean dropped or some shit
I feel like this doesn't count.

IrishNinja

yeah, des is the first here to compel me to give TLOP another chance

@ Ka - i dug Grief Pedigree, but Gambit & Ye Lo both rated higher with me, need to spend more time with Honor

also how's that frank shit?

The true believers know it's the best Kanye album.

it's higher up there than heads wanna admit, yeah

The true molesters

you can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen, molested & married his step-daughter

edit: I don't know how to interact with people who think Eminem is a classic artist

no one really does, fam

fuck, first im hearing of this...shit sucks. if he did it, hope he serves.

RIP PD

or is he

ya'll play too much

RIP PD BLACKACE AND RECON

RIP tguys & shinobi too, and basically esh at this point

believe in reforming criminals only after your fav rapper been found guilty as a rapist brehs

pachah1.png

RIP PBY congrats fam!

Hitta93

Banned
Hitta are you goddamn high how old are you breh? Are you 15? Time to own up

Pippin ain't a superstar
XXX not Danny's best work
All lives matter

TI better than Luda
Views one of 2016 best

I can't take it anymore my fuckin head is about to explode

Pippen isn't a true superstar. He's considered one for circumstances outside of his control.

I'm not a big fan of the rock/rap "hybrid" of music. I enjoy all 3 releases, but The Hybrid is the safest and most traditional rap album he's put out. It's the also the most enjoyable.

You can't find a single quote where I've stated "All Lives Matter". I simply stated ASAP Rocky had some truths in his Breakfast Club interview and automatically was dismissed as some clueless idiot like society already does when you don't have a politically correct opinion aligned with their own.

TI's career has been better than Luda, that alone shouldn't even be a debate. Lyrically, I think you're cutting TIP short if you think Luda is vastly better.

Views is a good album and one of the best I've heard in 2016. It might not be loaded with bars on bars, but it's an enjoyable listen. And as I've stated, it's the worse thing he's ever put on, right ahead of Thank Me Later and IYRTITL.

I shouldn't really have to explain myself, but I don't know what else to say except learn to accept differing opinions or simply shut the hell up.

Hitta are you goddamn high how old are you breh? Are you 15? Time to own up

Pippin ain't a superstar
XXX not Danny's best work
All lives matter

TI better than Luda
Views one of 2016 best

I can't take it anymore my fuckin head is about to explode

I thought Pippin was as important as Jordan, imo.

Hitta93

Banned
"As a whole" shouldn't be taken literal. If you don't think people watched that clip and felt it was a perfect representation of the many(not all) blindly supporting a movement, then I don't know what else to tell you.

I've stated plenty of times I don't want to speak on it, but if you guys continue to insist your opinion should be valued that much more than my own or any other, we can debate this all day long.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
How the hell Travis Scoot drops an album like Rodeo and only makes 2 videos of it?
So many bangers on it...unbelievable.

"As a whole" shouldn't be taken literal. If you don't think people watched that clip and felt it was a perfect representation of the many(not all) blindly supporting a movement, then I don't know what else to tell you.

I've stated plenty of times I don't want to speak on it, but if you guys continue to insist your opinion should be valued that much more than my own or any other, we can debate this all day long.

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Des,

Where's that summer youtube playlist you made? Also have you updated it recently or have you not been feelin anything?

If you start doing that instead of Roundups of albums they should go on Page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom