• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Watch_Dogs canceled? GS Italy says so; Ubisoft no comment; back on gamestop.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log4Girlz

Wait, so Americans would actually say 'It's January 24th' instead of (the correct) 'It's the 24th of January.'? Get the fuck outta here. That's blatantly wrong. I'm surprised any of you ever show up for anything on time, or that your airline industry functions at all.

Oh I'm sorry, what Superpower do you live in again?

Ahasverus

Eh, guys, use whatever date you want, I use them all when I feel like it.

Now, the measure system, that's BULLSHIT americans, don't you see the other one is EASIER? For the love of god, if their creators don't want it you should not have it. It's pretty backwards and stupid.

btkadams

Wait, so Americans would actually say 'It's January 24th' instead of (the correct) 'It's the 24th of January.'? .

i'm canadian and people say both. is saying it like january 24th really that unheard of in other countries?

oh and btw, i'm of the belief that dates should universally be written as DD/MM/YYYY.

Just wondering if we are actually having a conversation on the best way to state a date?

In regards to Watch_Dogs what is the explanation for the lack of information and videos?

prag16

Banned
gamestop.com allows me to preorder for store pickup, and select a store.

Unless it was going to wait until I physically submitted the order to shut me down (which I didn't do).

Could it be that some stores aren't stocking it or something? Who knows...

With something like this I usually say 'where there's smoke there's fire", unfortunately.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay, so, given the US news is in a separate thread, I think that whatever the cause of GS' cancellations ends up being (SKU change, some sort of copublishing type arrangement, game cancelled, whatever) that it's likely the cause of the issue is the same between Italy and the US. As a result I'll move discussion over to the that thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom