• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

Titanfall 2 and Hellblade.

I guess it would be a narrative sci-fi action game and the main character would look forward to find his lost robot in a gigant futuristic recicle dumpster.

It sounds horrible. LoL.

Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest.

Having a Dragon Quest world would be amazing in Kingdom Hearts, I'd love to fight slimes with a keyblade.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Replayed some of Life is Strange and Star Wars: Battlefront

I can't wait to play as a quirky, young, time travelling Gungan photographer living in a Naboo seaside town with her troubled, stoner Droid friend.

Injustice 2 x Overwatch

Overwatch would make an amazing fighter.

DC heroes in a hero shooter? Also sounds good, a first person Injustice.

Crusader Kings 2 plus Troy Warriors

Troy Warriors was a laggy piece of shit but CK2 where you can actually fight in battles would be incredible

No Man's Sky 2K17

"More than just a roster update, NMS 2K17 addresses many of the issues players had with our initial release."

Floody

Stardew Valley and Sleeping Dogs.
Sleeping Valley or Stardew Dogs I guess.

You play as a Undercover farmer to infiltrate the Sun On Yee and rise through the ranks, kicking ass and planting crops with Kung-fu every step of the way.
Dogeyes is still a piece of shit too.

inner-G

Banned
Breath of the Zodiac Age

A huge open world with great vistas, huge towns with lots of NPCs, hunts and side-quests - physics-based real-time gameplay. You can set gambits for the party members you aren't in control of at the time and choose their jobs. A memorable cast of characters from a small country waging war with Gannon's empire.

c1d

No Man's Sky and Trails of Cold Steel

For some reason all I can think of is playing first person as a random NPC in the Trails/Kiseki world and just being overwhelmed by all the crazy stuff going down

OmegaDL50

No Man's Sky and Sonic Mania.

Universe Exploration game with 2D style platforming segments?

Or rather NMS using the Sonic universe as skin. Eh...I'm not sure how this would work.

DOOM and Overwatch...

quake-large-84bcaf245d.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Hellblade and The Phantom Pain.

hmm .. Phantom Pain's prologue IS very Hellbladey in terms of weirdness.

Rocket Man's Sky: In this game you knock a ball across the galaxy while avoiding any bugs that might cause you to fall through the ground and have to reload your last save!

tootie923

Mass Effect: Andromeda and Alan Wake.

Astronaut settlers colonize a Pacific northwestern community that is overrun with Taken/Kett and wacky locals who have their own little dramas. Includes a few residents who also happen to be romanceable. The passionate astronauts are equipped with the power of love, the written word and flashbang grenades.

Sonic Mania and Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +.

.... The thought of these things mushed together scares me.

I'm sure there's fanfiction stepping on the toes of what this would be though.

Dragon Quest heroes 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn.
Hmmm could be interesting---I'm picturing a Horizon multiplayer action RPG with 4 people killing robots. It could work

Halcyon 6 and Gems of War... Yeah, this could work. Keep the strategy layer the same and just make it so the battles take place in a match 3 type game. I'd so be down for that.

Sonic Mania + Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy

A rhythm game of two 90s platformers having a dance off following their highly successful comebacks.

le2AUlF.gif

Sonic Mania and Fate/Grand Order.

So it's either a fast paced platformer where you play as Jeanne d'Arc or a card game where Sonic's Noble Phantasm would be a reality marble where "& Knucles" gets add to everything

No Mans Sky and MLB The Show.

Find the Milky Way Galaxy, land on planet earth, despite its flaws, you want live here, integrate with earthlings with the help of the MiB, watch and fall in love with baseball, buy and plays MLB The Show.

There, I combined them.

Prey x Batman: Arkham Knight.

Bruce Wayne has died. Gotham City has been overrun by the Typhon. In his dying breath he gives you Morgan Yu access to the batcave and his arsenal of weaponry. Become The Bat to fight off this alien invasion terrorising the city, but Batman's arsenal isn't the only thing on your side. By some strange fate you're able to not only communicate with the Typhon but you can mimic their abilities. You're going to need it and more to save Gotham City…and the world.

Top Bottom