• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

i'd like a 12 month XBL code and any free XBL/PSN game codes and points codes anyone wants to offer.

except Angry Birds, i don't want Angry Birds codes.

<= line starts here

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
HAHA

I'll take all the PSN+ 1 month codes if you got them

Help out a Trophy Whore Extraordinaire in need =/

Please think of me =[

Look how long it's been since my last Platinum:

TO5ga.png

Almost a MONTH!, Oh the Agony!

Levyne

Banned
What? Judging by the title you know about the other thread.

What am I missing?

Edit: Ah, I see the recent post in the other thread, carry on.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I want free Vita retail DD games. Please PM me first before offering to anyone else. Think about how much money I've saved you.

Gui_PT

I'd take anything anyone would offer for the 360

I'm poor and doesn't afraid of anything so I rarely have stuff to play

Sorry if I sound desperate

I'm not very greedy.

I'd settle for a PS Vita, a brand new GTX 680 from Nvidia, a Galaxy Nexus, a huge television and...

... You can throw an iPad in there too.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm not very greedy.

I'd settle for a PS Vita, a brand new GTX 680 from Nvidia, a Galaxy Nexus, a huge television and...

... You can throw an iPad in there too.

"In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes"

Hmm... Wrong Begging ==> create your own thread for that ==>

"In this thread, Sugar Daddies shower us with free Electronic gifts, They Haz Sweet Tooth"

M.D

I beg for nothing you fools. You shall give me PSN+ and full DD game codes because I said so.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MMaRsu

Banned
Well damn ok if anybody has a 48 hour XBL code I would love to get one! I wouldnt mind playing Trials Evolution with some GAF buddies this weekend ^_^.

Help a brother out gaf?

Sullichin

Well damn ok if anybody has a 48 hour XBL code I would love to get one! I wouldnt mind playing Trials Evolution with some GAF buddies this weekend ^_^.

Help a brother out gaf?

Might be able to help you out later today. I'll send you a PM later...

I have a couple of Child of Eden (360) codes. I've already given a bunch out to GAF peeps. If someone could trade me for anything PSN related (PSN+ or a PSN points card) that would be appreciated. Or if you just really want the game that's cool too. I'll check this thread later when I get home.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Might be able to help you out later today. I'll send you a PM later...

I have a couple of Child of Eden (360) codes. I've already given a bunch out to GAF peeps. If someone could trade me for anything PSN related (PSN+ or a PSN points card) that would be appreciated. Or if you just really want the game that's cool too. I'll check this thread later when I get home.

I'd take a code if you end up just giving them away. I have nothing to give on the PSN side though so no worries if you're going to hold onto them.

NeoRausch

My fiance just bought me a PS3. Just downloaded a few demos so far.

anybody got a free month PS+ trial or a download game? I take anything thats not total rubbish.

europe btw.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I'd really really really REALLY love a Robotron 2084 code for XBLA if there's the remote possibility that one is still floating around.

jayb

I didn't even know 1 month ps+ trials existed. where are these coming from? game/system inserts? I just bought a new ps3 slim (to replace a ylod) in March, and nothing PS+ related was included.

Top Bottom