• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixer 1080p streaming is godly thus far.

But I'm worried about my connection. Had two short disconnects this morning, that would be terrible to happen during the conference.

arhra

Working on my LG B6. The image on the Youtube at E3 stream or whatever just isn't very sharp. If you pull up the stats it says 4K though. Idk if you were testing with that.

Both the gameslice stream with Keighley and co and the Xbox stream are saying 1080p for me, as both the current resolution and the optimal resolution.

That's on the TV (Samsung JU7500). On my PS4, they're both just endlessly spinning and failing to load.

Same here. I get the feeling they only prepared 4K for the XB1S app. Which is a bummer cause I want the lower latency from the Mixlr stream but also 4K.

Working on my LG B6. The image on the Youtube at E3 stream or whatever just isn't very sharp. If you pull up the stats it says 4K though. Idk if you were testing with that.

Mine is 1080p on my Samsung.

HDR is automatic on TVs, there's no on or off setting. If you have a setting on your TV labeled HDR this is likely gimmick HDR, which makes non-HDR material try to look like HDR. It's bad and should be turned off.

Ah. Well then.

The setting says "automatically provide an optimal HDR effect based on the video source."

So it's probably bullshit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom