• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Ladies Trip

yuoke

Banned
Question

I preordered it on PSN, and then booted up my ps4. Only the jak and daxter icon appeared though and was preloading. I checked downloads and it doesn't show Lost Legacy, but just J&D. It does show that I got it and have it preordered though. Is this a glitch that happens with preorders that come with another game?

m4st4

Question

I preordered it on PSN, and then booted up my ps4. Only the jak and daxter icon appeared though and was preloading. I checked downloads and it doesn't show Lost Legacy, but just J&D. It does show that I got it and have it preordered though. Is this a glitch that happens with preorders that come with another game?

I believe you have to click on download for three items: Jak, Lost Legacy and Lost Legacy Theme. It's the arrow down symbol on PSN.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Somebody please spoil me:

Does Cutter make an appearance? Or does he even get a reference? Anything?

AdaWong

This game is fucking amazing y'all.

Beautiful story. Awesome characters. Fantastic graphics. Quality game. ND did it again.

Also, I promise you Chloe looks like an HD version of her iconic UC2 incarnation in some of TLL as you delve deeper into it...
tumblr_ouwps1f2Y81s9ns1wo1_r1_500.gif

AdaWong

So excited! Considering Uncharted 4 is quite possibly in my top 5 games ever made, this is no doubt going to be really high on my GOTY list! More superior Chloe is just the awesome cherry on top!

Chloe >>> Elena.

**highfive**

YEP! <3

Chloe is the worst Uncharted girl

Nadine and Elena are way better

Guess who's constantly titled as a "fan-favorite" character?
Guess who's a playable character in the canon Uncharted universe and who's not?
Guess who has a lead role in an Uncharted title?

Chloe remains superior. :)

yuoke

Banned
YEP! <3

Guess who's constantly titled as a "fan-favorite" character?
Guess who's a playable character in the canon Uncharted universe and who's not?
Guess who has a lead role in an Uncharted title?

Chloe remains superior. :)

I like both Chloe and elena for different reasons, both are good.

Bandit1

Guess I got my preorder in a little too late, Amazon saying it will get here two days after release. A little bummed about that, but I'm pumped for this game. Love me some Uncharted.

Nice OT Cornbread78!

Excited to play more UC; I'm going to miss the series once it's all over though, haha.

I don't know if anyone can answer this for me, but I still have UC4 installed cause I want to try the survival arena in multiplayer. Since this has the MP as well, can I just delete UC4 and still play with my loadouts and unlockables?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol at the critical response directed at the thread title.

how do you not go with We've missed this ass like it was suggested and overwhelmingly picked in the previous thread? like whats the thought process here?

Pantz

Anyone pre-order though Best Buy? Wondering how to get the Jak and Daxter bonus. It didn't come with any codes and I don't think they mailed me one.

J_Viper

Does the PS Store charge tax in NY?

I have forty PSN bucks ready to preorder this, but now I'm wondering if I'll have to load another five bucks into the wallet to cover tax.

Foxxsoxx

Downloading that preload now. Totally forgot this came out tonight, so glad I snagged the season pass back in the day.

Been pretty much on blackout for this and the only thing that confuses me is why they made Nadine have the most generic outfit imaginable. At least Chloe lookin' incredible.

From what I read, people said it is not as good as Uncharted 4 with less action packed, more puzzle oriented. But what I fear the most is the lack of jokes and funny quotes in this episode which was confirmed, seeing the serious tone this game took.
I expected that tbh. It is said that there are some jokes but nowhere the new duo is as funny as the Nate/Sully/Sam team.
Looking forward to see another episode where you play Sully or

Doombear

Anyone pre-order though Best Buy? Wondering how to get the Jak and Daxter bonus. It didn't come with any codes and I don't think they mailed me one.

In the same-ish situation as you. Though I do see a Jak & Daxter listing in my order page. Both are just "Order Received" though. Assuming both codes will be emailed when it unlocks. Curious, as I usually preorder/buy digital on Amazon but had a BB giftcard, anyone know when they usually email preorder digi codes?

LuuKyK

Honstly this felt more uncharted-y than U4. The setpieces, the vistas, the temples and puzzles/exploration. I think overall I enjoyed it more than U4 when I think about it. I dont like Nadine that much, but Chloe really shines as a character and knowing more about her story really was a great revelation and made her even more relatable.

In some areas the light and enveironment looked kinda flat but overall this is an amazing looking game, the graphics are fucking jawdropping at times. Also really liked the music.

From what I read, people said it is not as good as Uncharted 4 with less action packed, more puzzle oriented. But what I fear the most is the lack of jokes and funny quotes in this episode which was confirmed, seeing the serious tone this game took.
I expected that tbh. It is said that there are some jokes but nowhere the new duo is as funny as the Nate/Sully/Sam team.

Fear not, there is a bunch of jokes in the game. I think they nailed the funny/serious balance. Chloe is a great character.

AdaWong

It's honestly better than UC4. It's tighter and more concise. It's more actiony than UC4 lol, with a lot more puzzles.

And I don't agree. Chloe is really fucking funny and pretty reminiscent of Drake's humor. You'll see, lol.

It's pretty perfect, honestly. The only "meh" is the fact that it's ~10 hours. :(

It's honestly better than UC4. It's tighter and more concise. It's more actiony than UC4 lol, with a lot more puzzles.

And I don't agree. Chloe is really fucking funny and pretty reminiscent of Drake's humor. You'll see, lol.

It's pretty perfect, honestly. The only "meh" is the fact that it's ~10 hours. :(
That's like the same length as Uncharted 2 and 3

LiK

Game is more like 6-8 hours depending on how you do with the puzzles and combat. I played on Moderate and it went by pretty quickly.

Top Bottom