• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Israeli Minister: Defending Trump is the top priority, not calling out Nazism

From John Brown at Haaretz

DHa4aJJXYAAupmv
Perfectly summed up.

Another reminder this government is disgusting.

Dynasty

Israel tends to define any criticism of Israel as hate speech. So since Israel is defending Trump, then are we technically the anti-semites for bashing Trump in the eyes lf the Israeli goverment? Do they think the Nazi are actually the good guys since they support Trump and who then supports Israel?

They have some twisted logic.

To be fair, Kara isn't Jewish, and, other ministers who are Jewish have offered condemnation. It even says in the article linked. Only problem is he has the PMs ear.

bionic77

Crazy how fucked up and evil so many countries' leaders are acting these days.

Real life these days is crazier than anything the Onion could think of.

Kurtofan

Obama must have really pissed them off lol, what did he even do to earn that treatment? Condemning further settlements?

Link

The Autumn Wind
So they hate Black people more than they hate the people who literally tried to wipe them from existence. Got it.
More like they hate the people they are trying to wipe from existence more than they hate the people who literally tried to wipe them from existence.

I guess I can see it. Sure he leaked that the Israeli intelligence apparatus gave him the intel for the laptop stuff to the Russians which, if Obama did it, would have been a huge issue in the US and Israel. But Trump has Kushner working on Peace in the Middle East, by telling Palestine to bend the knee to Israel, so yeah definitely best ally for Israel as its not a negotiation but "accept the terms from Israel or there is no deal."

Dynomutt

Nah, IsraeL hold that L.
giphy.gif

I had to read that twice. Wow.

So they hate Black people more than they hate the people who literally tried to wipe them from existence. Got it.

Is their a Jewish term for Uncle Tom cause if the shoes fits...damn.

This guy knows their settler Zio-colonial ethno-state project only works with US backing. They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them billions of dollars of free US taxpayer money.

Sheroking

American neo-Nazi's are no threat to Israel and their goals.

An American government with the tiniest bit of conscience is.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can I ask why you had respect for them to begin with?

I would say mostly ignorance...i dont know that much about Israel outside of the most basic facts. And i rather not speak on very complex issues with my limited knowledge.

Like they want Jewish Americans to defend Israel but basically say, you're on your own with the nazis?

How can I believe bibis government cares anything about american jews like me?

This is on top of them acquiescing to antisemetic attacks on soros in hungry

The selling out of diaspora jews is disgusting.

It's not as surreal as it sounds IMO. It's like how the Japanese and the Nazis forged an alliance in WWII even though the Japanese aren't exactly the Aryan ideal.

Tovarisc

You know world is going nuttier than usual when racism and fascism from major ally gets ignored by Israel because they like fascist new leader more than previous good one.

It's not as surreal as it sounds IMO. It's like how the Japanese and the Nazis forged an alliance in WWII even though the Japanese aren't exactly the Aryan ideal.
Not really. The nazis were predicated on murdering jews. They weren't about killing Japanese half a world away

Top Bottom