• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Hey guys! So, just wanted to let anyone know who's not aware yet that we're in the process of switching to the Era. However it's not open to everyone yet, so we also have a Discord if you'd like to join in in the meantime. Also PMing everyone I can in case people don't see this.

Quote me and I'll send you a Discord invite.

:)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Hey guys! So, just wanted to let anyone know who's not aware yet that we're in the process of switching to the Era. However it's not open to everyone yet, so we also have a Discord if you'd like to join in in the meantime. Also PMing everyone I can in case people don't see this.

Hey there, I'd like an invite to the Discord. Long time GAF poster and EDM listener (hell I registered with this name back in 2004 :p)

mr stroke

just got tickets to this for Halloween

Un52Oke.png

please come back EDM GAF :(

can we post on both forums.........

would love an invite so i can view all the great posts you guys make. half of my music comes from this thread :D

Aomber

To summarize my last post and to repost it, most of us have moved onto another well established community that most of you have heard about, and discussion here is slowing down as a result. We as an arts community welcome equality and treating all people respectfully, which we don't feel that the highest tier ownership on NeoGAF agrees with due to hard evidence of multiple events. Best of luck to those who stay here but for the vast majority of us, you'll know where to find us.

As for the NeoGAF Mods - you deleted my previous post, and it's absolutely not fair to shut out the message that our little EDM community needs to hear and to let them know that many of us have moved on. There was nothing in my last post that was against the TOS. =)

Top Bottom