• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Good thing I went to Target last night. The guy remembered me and told me to come in this morning for the grady Twins. So I got one after a race to electronics with a flipper. I also got the Demogorgon and eleven chases. Its been a good pop day.

hydruxo

Scored a Hopper chase today at Target. I checked Brickseek this morning and it said in stock at three local stores so I went like an hour after they opened. It took like 20 min for them to find the assortment in the back but eventually they found it.

That was my first ever chase that I've found in the wild, so probably gonna be a long time before I find another one lmao. Still nice to finally find one, and for a pop I really wanted too.

I'm just praying there won't be any Portal chases. I have no luck with that kind of shit but I will tear up whatever store gets them to secure one for my girlfriend. I will force my way into a job there if that's what it takes.

LycanXIII

jpeg

Don't care for the human minis, but give me those robots.

Zero315

Banned
No Grady Twins at Target, no Zero at Box Lunch, but I did manage to snag a Halloween Town Sora at Hot Topic so it wasn't a total loss.

I did see the Portal ones but I decided to wait on those, and Box Lunch had an MST3K Crow but the box was hella jacked up.

tm24

I liked the Thor box because i didnt own a Thor and i broke my Loki pop a while ago. Also, i lose beanies real fast so i appreciate having a backup one in my car.

But the reaction did lead to them unveiling the Hulk box and damn that's a fucking box right there

hydruxo

I liked the Thor box because i didnt own a Thor and i broke my Loki pop a while ago. Also, i lose beanies real fast so i appreciate having a backup one in my car.

But the reaction did lead to them unveiling the Hulk box and damn that's a fucking box right there

Was that the box with the fidget spinner? Not sure what they were thinking with that haha. The pops were cool though and for the price the extras aren't the main reason people get em anyways so it's all good.

Top Bottom