• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mevius Final Fantasy (iOS/And) announced: Kitase/Nojima/Itahana, console level [INFO]

I saw the screenshots, I'll hold out for more details but the new Legends/Dimensions looks more up my alley for the time being.

batbeg

Character design looks just utterly awful, wow. That surprises me as a big fan of Itahana so I'm going to work under the assumption the direction he was given was "make the main character as shitty as possible".

Exentryk

I bought the issue containing the interview via Book Walker (e-reader app). Apparently this is the very first time Sakaguchi and Kitase were interviewed together. Although they obviously have talked with each other in private and at work before.

[snip]

Thanks a lot of translating and sharing.

I'm guessing it means moving like this.

That's what I thought as well.

Or if I can reach a little far, something like Killer 7.

I can't really see how you can have exploration without actual inputs in the characters movements, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm hoping to see a few trailers though.

Rainy

Banned
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/MEVIUSFF/en/index.html official site?

Not sure if someone posted it already.

A new era of gaming is here. We're crafting a full-scale, high-quality RPG world the likes of which has never been seen on smartphones and tablets. This is the end product of longtime FINAL FANTASY creators bringing the series to mobile―and things will never be the same.

Falk

that puzzling face
Top Bottom