• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND |OT| - Now with New Hat

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I must really, really super-suck at this game more then any other fighter I've ever played then.

IIRC I had an ~80% win rate at the time. I always thought the godlike people were closer to 300, but I might be wrong.

Grokbu

Nope. That's just what that one store told me and they got a shipment in on the 15th. :p

I live in Toronto and I have mine.
Oh? I heard that numerous stores in Canada delayed till next week, including the one I'm importing from, VGP, so I thought that this was the case with all stores.

Thanks for the correction.

Prinny

Is this worth getting if you're bad at fighting game (except super smash)? I would play in single player mode most of the time since I would get destroyed online.

The last fighting game I bought was MvC3 and I was really disappointed at the lack of SP content. I heard this one had much more stuff to do.

shtkn

compared to umvc3, yeah, i think this has more SP stuff to do. actually to be fair, i don't know how much further umvc3's whole heroes and heralds thing has gone since that first free dlc patch.

extend has a bunch of story mode stuff, lots of unlockable artwork, a survival mode where you can pick powerups, a decent tutorial mode, and probably a few more things i'm forgetting.

compared to umvc3, yeah, i think this has more SP stuff to do. actually to be fair, i don't know how much further umvc3's whole heroes and heralds thing has gone since that first free dlc patch.

extend has a bunch of story mode stuff, lots of unlockable artwork, a survival mode where you can pick powerups, a decent tutorial mode, and probably a few more things i'm forgetting.
H&H died pretty quickly. The lack of local profiles and no player lobbies(basically making it random search) for friends killed it before it could really take off. It was a fun sounding idea though...

Someone invite me to the chat as well.

Spent at least two hours playing around in Abyss because I thought that's how you do colors. Silly me. D=

Ken

Got my copies! Hopefully they won't have the same fate as my other copies of BB that I barely got any playtime out of.
70a40147.jpg

No, I'm not sure why I bought a Vita and 360 copy. :x

Roto13

Is this worth getting if you're bad at fighting game (except super smash)? I would play in single player mode most of the time since I would get destroyed online.

The last fighting game I bought was MvC3 and I was really disappointed at the lack of SP content. I heard this one had much more stuff to do.

There's tons of single player content in this and, despite the million little subsystems and game mechanics, it's easy enough to play casually. The easy difficulties are actually easy. :p

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
They completely changed the PSR, top people at are like 700 now, which I think is how it's in the arcades.

I didn't realize the game let you buy all this stuff with ingame currency. Alt colors, system voices, and unlimited versions of characters actually being earned ingame is perfect.

They completely changed the PSR, top people at are like 700 now, which I think is how it's in the arcades.

I didn't realize the game let you buy all this stuff with ingame currency. Alt colors, system voices, and unlimited versions of characters actually being earned ingame is perfect.
Oh my God....

oh my....

I'm going to fiend on this game.

Volcynika

Played a handful of matches with a friend and got up to level 2. We were screwing around with different characters, was fun. Gotta run through some single player stuff after dinner then maybe be up for more multi.

Wow, a company actually taking it back. A game that doesn't require you to spend real money on unlocks. Beautiful.

(Mine did not arrive today. :( )

Yea, that's really cool, though honestly, since I actually bought the stuff already, it'd have been nice for the unlock to carry over. But whatever.

Sucks yours didn't come today.

shtkn

there is still dlc... there are extra announcer voice packs, i think all the female characters have one, forget how much they cost; i have no intention of buying them. Any dlc from the previous games are now just unlocks using the in-game currency in the gallery (namely the old dlc announcers, the unlimited modes, and the extra colors).

XBOX 360 BB BROS

We are still on for tonight. I should be getting on around 8:30- 9 EST (maybe earlier) and will be playing, probably some training or something, until other people are ready. Just contact me through Live or AIM (goldlion054) or on here because I'll be checking here once in a while to see if people need invites. Looking forward to some good times

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The screen scaling method is weird in the settings.

Don't order from Amazon. Sent it in a bubble wrap and the box got bent. :(

Ken

Any general guides for a beginner? Also, what's a good place to look at for individual character discussion?

Game looks great on the Vita screen, by the way.

cj_iwakura

Any general guides for a beginner? Also, what's a good place to look at for individual character discussion?

Game looks great on the Vita screen, by the way.

DustLoop has a forum for every character. Love it or hate it, there's no more comprehensive place to go for info and feedback on BB.

Item Box

XBOX 360 BB BROS

We are still on for tonight. I should be getting on around 8:30- 9 EST (maybe earlier) and will be playing, probably some training or something, until other people are ready. Just contact me through Live or AIM (goldlion054) or on here because I'll be checking here once in a while to see if people need invites. Looking forward to some good times

Things came up and now I'm going to be busy for the rest of the night, sorry.

Will you be doing this again sometime soon?

what the fucking bullshit

alright, i'm doing abyss, at level 560 or something, get a jump down 90 bonus, use it, get thrown to level 500

the game mad that i'm winnin?

Top Bottom