• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naite

Yea its like the air support charges :/

Might just stick with Nova and use wormholes to get around

Really unfortunate. I just used one and was having a blast flying over bases and killing groups with single shots from my kulstar with a +232% damage riven.

Then I bumped into a tree and my archwing disappeared =\

I haven't made any because i need fish oil but i haven't done any fishing as yet

Really unfortunate. I just used one and was having a blast flying over bases and killing groups with single shots from my kulstar with a +232% damage riven.

Then I bumped into a tree and my archwing disappeared =\

WUT? why didn't they keep it like actual archwing?

WTH

Zafir

Hitting some rough spots right now where I have to switch to my maxed stuff and have to pause leveling... this is normal right?
Having started playing twoish weeks ago when they did the Steam mis-price, I've finally hit missions which are getting closer to level 30 now on Uranus.

That said, I can still keep some leveling stuff on. I've found one max leveled weapon is good enough to melt most things, while leveling up the other two weapon slots. Warframes are a bit more tricky due to lack of survivability.

From what I understand, with the way mastery works, the higher your mastery is, the easier it becomes to level gear since it allows you to use more mods from level 1. Unfortunately for us new folks, leveling mastery takes a long time. :p

Manzoon

Banned
Went from 44p to 9p on the market, lul.
I managed to sell my one spare for 25p yesterday.

Hitting some rough spots right now where I have to switch to my maxed stuff and have to pause leveling... this is normal right?
That is pretty normal, when I'm leveling a fresh set of gear, I usually have at least one decent weapon on me. As your rank increases, the pro-rated points start to help a lot when leveling brand new gear.

I've been running PoE solo the entire time and based on the problems everyone has been having, I made the right choice. Made me appreciate my Nyx again since it offered good combination of extremely long range crowd control and survivability.
I think the grouping stuff works, you just need to jump through some hoops. Whoever is going to host goes into the plains with a bounty first and then invites everyone, also do that with free roam if you are monster hunting. It is annoying but that seems to work.

The bigger problem I have now is teralyst drops still seem bugged. It's a roll of the dice if we get it or not, and we're doing all kinds day of superstitious, not-necessarily-true steps to try and get the game to give us our drops.

The current thought is, host hacks all the lures, clear out vomvalysts from beneath the teralyst before killing it, and host gets the kill shot.

derFeef

Mod/UI question. If I select duplicates on the Mod UI, and if I select every stacked mod - is this including the original or only the duplicates? Like I have 5 Vitality mods and select all of them, will I still have one leftover because of the filter?

Unless one of the copies has a different rank than the others, you will select all of them. You should see duplicates with differing ranks adjacent to each other as long as you sort by name. This is why it's a good idea to put one rank into a mod you might want to keep for later for whatever reason.

Manzoon

Banned
Oh my god fuck this new archwing control method. What was so bad about their original one that they keep trying to change it?!?
It controls fine when boosting around. The helicopter controls, as they call it, at low speed is useful for shooting stuff below you. It would look really weird with the space and underwater control scheme.

LogicStep

Just started playing on the weekend after watching some streams. Game is really fun although it's a bit hard to understand or navigate the UI. But I'm getting the hang of it. How often do bounties reset?

Manzoon

Banned
Just started playing on the weekend after watching some streams. Game is really fun although it's a bit hard to understand or navigate the UI. But I'm getting the hang of it. How often do bounties reset?
Bounties reset each day cycle on Cetus it seems. Any you have unfinished by night will vanish.

I tried the pvp and it felt... Weird?

Do people play the pvp aspect of the game much?

No. People play PVP in this game about as much as they do in Diablo 3, that is to say 98% of the community ignores it as so does the developers.

Mod/UI question. If I select duplicates on the Mod UI, and if I select every stacked mod - is this including the original or only the duplicates? Like I have 5 Vitality mods and select all of them, will I still have one leftover because of the filter?

The original is included as well unless you've put points into it then it's separated from the others. So if you have 55 of an item, 3 of them you've put various points into, hitting duplicate will select 52 of them.

Likewise if you have 63 of another mod, and you select 63, it deletes all of them.

VandalD

The Free 10k Endo Ceremony in the dojo ends in 52 hours as of this post. If you are eligible, and you didn't participate yet, do so if you can!

DeviantBoi

Just downloaded on PS4.

Any tutorial video that I can watch that is up-to-date?

And when do we expect the big update to launch on the PS4?

VandalD

Just downloaded on PS4.

Any tutorial video that I can watch that is up-to-date?

And when do we expect the big update to launch on the PS4?
The update is planned for November. I would hope early November, but this is also the biggest update DE has made, and there are still a lot of problems to iron out on the PC build, so that will probably slow down the console build. You should check out the PS4 thread. They can get you into a clan and provide advice as well.

Don't even know what that means. Will have to look into it.
It's in the clan dojo. When you spawn into the big room, go up the stairs to this thing:
P83Tlm5.jpg
Activate it and you will get your free endo if you're eligible.

I tried the pvp and it felt... Weird?

Do people play the pvp aspect of the game much?

I know friends that did but i don't.

I have spent ~3000 hours in the game and never touched conclave because i don't fucking care.

The only pvp based thing i dabbled with was lunaro but that was like for a hot minute.

Naite

Only time I touched pvp was for some snowball fight event for some potatoes. Afked the entire time and don't regret it.

VandalD

I've already activated it for myself but I don't think I saw you mention what exactly has allowed us to do this, is something special happening?
When the clan researches new stuff, it earns affinity. With the PoE update, enough new stuff to research was added that it put us to the next clan rank, and that's what the ascension is all about.

When the clan researches new stuff, it earns affinity. With the PoE update, enough new stuff to research was added that it put us to the next clan rank, and that's what the ascension is all about.

So does the accession fail if 30 people don't interact with the statue thing?

Manzoon

Banned
I farmed Ivara today, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to do the Uranus Spy mission blindfolded if somebody called out the section that I'm in.

I feel your pain, I'll be pulling her out of the foundry later today, and I'm happy to be done with farming her.

Is GAF clan rank 10 now? Hoping my little baby dojo will rank up there too if that's the case.

LogicStep

So there's benefits to being in a clan?

I usually tend to roll by myself in games like this but I'll join the clan if it's worth it.

LogicStep if I could get an invite.

I usually tend to roll by myself in games like this but I'll join the clan if it's worth it.

There are weapons, frames, companions, and some more stuff that you'll only have access to by being in a clan.

Manzoon

Banned

You can make a clan yourself, but the resource investments is pretty intense and you'd benefit greatly from joining an existing one. There are weapon, Warframe, archwing, and various other blue prints that can only be acquired through the dojo. Unless you spend real money of course.

I'm in a small dojo that is 90% me and a buddy, and it's taken a crap load of work from us to get it up and running initially.

Yea you can acquire certain weapons, frames etc that are only available from clan research (you can buy them with real money if you want) and you can contribute credits or resources to help with whatever research they are doing.

You can make your own but the resources needed can be crazy at times (formas especially).

ZU6qG4fcTDex9AeluEVHdQ.png

never forget

haha i had an option to pick one of those things due to leveling up ostron.

Opted for the fishing rod instead tbh. *shrug*

Nordicus

34fps? :eek:

Shivering over here just imagining playing at that framerate.
Yeah, dunno what it is with that area, probably memory. On that screen it says 1.6GB but in my task manager it's up to 3.5GB. I had adjusted my settings to go 60 everywhere else.

I made my account 4 years ago, and i've played about 16 hours since then.

just logged in and it showed me this was my 10th day in 4 years I've logged in. I have no idea how to return to this game. I'm on a ship I guess and the navigation option shows i'm on mercury?

I'm guessing this mars thing in my quest log is the next story mission. Should I just do that stuff? Is the open world thing the new thing to do or is that end game stuff?

I got the mispriced 8 dollar pirateguy bundle so I'm gonna play as that guy.

I think this is the 10th day logging in because i've tried to return like 7 other times and ran into the same issues

Edit: i just did a mastery thing because it kept popping up in my UI.

I got +1000 daily standing limit, +50 void trace storage?

ugh i hate f2p games for reasons like this

VandalD

I think most people in the clan pretty much roll on their own. But yeah you might as well take advantage of our clan research. Much easier than making your own clan.
Just starting out, could I get an invite to the GAF clan? IGN: Cloudius
I'll invite both of you soon if someone else hasn't already.

Nordicus

I'm guessing this mars thing in my quest log is the next story mission. Should I just do that stuff? Is the open world thing the new thing to do or is that end game stuff?
Basically:

Do your story quests.

Do whatever Junctions (gateways between planets) tell you to do.

Just keep to those, keep it simple, and the game will introduce its mechanics to you one by one

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The update is planned for November. I would hope early November, but this is also the biggest update DE has made, and there are still a lot of problems to iron out on the PC build, so that will probably slow down the console build. You should check out the PS4 thread. They can get you into a clan and provide advice as well.

It's in the clan dojo. When you spawn into the big room, go up the stairs to this thing:

Activate it and you will get your free endo if you're eligible.

FeelsBadMan.

opShen

Neo Member
Started this up on the weekend and having more fun than I thought I would. Any chance I could get an invite to the Gaf Clan?

"MonkeeKing36"

Thanks!

Hedge

Man I just cannot get Gara part blueprints to drop for me. Either I get some mod as a bounty reward or the bounty just.. disappears mid-way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom