• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

zroid

Banned
DUN Dun duuuuun

I'll bet the place will be packed to the rafters the first couple of weeks.

Last time I went to a Cheesecake Factory was in Orlando a few years ago, there was a 3 hour wait time :lol

We ending up doing take out which still took like an hour I believe!

explodet

Last time I went to a Cheesecake Factory was in Orlando a few years ago, there was a 3 hour wait time :lol

I went to one when I was in Virginia last year. We didn't have to wait too long thankfully, though I think I'm still carrying around the calories.

krae_man

Well, tooth out.

I am now the reverse Gummy Joe

4JVq1JP.jpg

Anyone else get random power outages in your home? It's that time of year when it happens in my home a lot more. I finally have a disposable income so I'm considering getting a uninterruptible power supply for my PC and clock.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Last one I went to was in Vegas. No line up there.

This one in Toronto is going to be fucking nuts though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Landed and because I'm too cheap for tolls took the 403W&QEW to drive towards Niagara

... i think I'd rather shoot myself in the head than do that twice a day

On the bright side, I've got a nice view from my hotel room

LFH8OmS.jpg

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Landed and because I'm too cheap for tolls took the 403W&QEW to drive towards Niagara

... i think I'd rather shoot myself in the head than do that twice a day

On the bright side, I've got a nice view from my hotel room

LFH8OmS.jpg

Nice view. And yeah, that drive can be bad in traffic.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I love pineapple. I eat it almost every day and every girlfriend I've ever had has appreciated that. ;)

A cereal bar opened near me... looks empty 90% of the time. I feel bad but come on... who's going to pay money to go out to eat a bowl of cereal.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I guess rip HMV. I wonder what clothing retailer will take over the three story space. Or maybe it'll be a ramen restaurant on top of a sushi restaurant on top of a burger priest. lol

Kraftwerk

So I decided not to go on contract, and was somewhat frustrated with Freedom(wind) customer service and reception, so I went to a store and got the Chatr monthly prepaid service. Its $50 a month and you get unlimited data which is throttled after 6gb, unlimited text and video messaging in usa and canada and unlimited talk.

So far I haven't had a single reception drop, internet speed is great. I was in my friend's basement apartment the other night, and he has freedom/wind and barely gets reception there, and I never got reception there when i was on that service. But i had full reception.

Honestly at this price im impressed so far.

Lexxism

So I decided not to go on contract, and was somewhat frustrated with Freedom(wind) customer service and reception, so I went to a store and got the Chatr monthly prepaid service. Its $50 a month and you get unlimited data which is throttled after 6gb, unlimited text and video messaging in usa and canada and unlimited talk.

So far I haven't had a single reception drop, internet speed is great. I was in my friend's basement apartment the other night, and he has freedom/wind and barely gets reception there, and I never got reception there when i was on that service. But i had full reception.

Not bad. Keep us posted on the service

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Sounds good. What phone are you using?

Kraftwerk

Sounds good. What phone are you using?

6 plus. Almost went on a contract with one of the big carriers to get the 7+, but my 6+ is still good and snappy for me and works flawlessly. Gonna wait to see how the iPhone 8 turns out and might go on a contract then...since that fucking thing is supposed to be $1500 in Canada.

Kraftwerk

Chatr Limits you to 3mbps, so it's always throttled.

Public is the best option right now if you can't handle Freedoms drawbacks.

Isnt the same plan from Public around $80per month?

and im only listening to music, checking email and social media and speed is consistent and fast. Im just going for the best bang for the buck. Unless im reading it wrong and the Public plan is the same price.

that public mobile promo plan from November was the best shit ever. $38/month for 4GB of data, voice, text. I think it's down to 2GB now for the same price.

krae_man

Isnt the same plan from Public around $80per month?

and im only listening to music, checking email and social media and speed is consistent and fast. Im just going for the best bang for the buck. Unless im reading it wrong and the Public plan is the same price.

Right now they only have 2gb of lte for $40/month and the rate goes up a lot of you want to go above that.

They had a 4 gb plan a few months ago.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm at Copacabana now

I didnt know this was essentially AYCE meat

I'm gonna sleep really well tonight. Thank god my hotel is close and I can just roll home

I'm at Copacabana now

I didnt know this was essentially AYCE meat

I'm gonna sleep really well tonight. Thank god my hotel is close and I can just roll home

Haha, we went there for our firm holiday party ^^. It's pretty awesome; they keep bringing meat to your table until you are full.

Top Bottom