• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Tourney 3.5....

Cloudy

Banned
Just a few things

- If you didn't even try to play your game in the last one, please don't join cos I will boot you...
- If you don't have time, DON'T join...
- Legend, 5 minute quarters, no injuries, no EQ, 3 day interval, trades on (I just wanna make sure they fixed the trade bug :p)
- Only 8 teams this time

Name = GA 3 Remix
Pass = espn

I'd like to join...how often does the league require play and where do I join, online through the Xbox or the ESPNvideogames website?

Thanks Cloudy. I'll join right now, but give me a few hours to read up on football and understand more about playcalling before challenging me.

hgplayer1

I think if you want in you just need to go sign up as hes already given you the info you need to sign up. no need to call teams just take whatevers available.

Ramirez maybe you should sit this one out and just see what happens with the people that do sign up. this one shouldnt take long to finish and you could always join the next one.

i just signed up and didnt have to wait on any auto update or download. any word if the patch is out or if its server side stuff or what?

Cloudy

Banned
The update is server-side so we won't know it's done until they tell us. It is supposed to be some time today though...

edit: 4 spots left

hgplayer1

this is from that admin at the espnvideogames forums thats been answering most of the questions and giving info lately.......

We got a report from Microsoft this morning saying they are still testing the auto update so if it is going to come out today it will probably be some time late tonight. If it looks like it will be delayed again I will let you know.

my guess would be they are gonna do the update during the regularly scheduled maintenance but he said it could be sometime tonight. either way I would look for it to happen any sooner than late tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got Ck and his Giants...he's going to kill me,I forgot how to play D in this game :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can you play in 30 mins? Like 12:30?

Matrix

Ck,you name the time tomorrow,I should be free all night.

Solrak,if I see you playing a game at 12:30...I'm logging off,no router here and I'm not sitting around waiting like someones bitch :p You can comeback on here and tell me if you're ready.

Matrix

I'm going to go log on now.....god im going to get crushed...I will be reading the instructions while we play...roofles.

Hey Solrak, sorry, didn't get to see your posts until just now, is it OK if we play tomorrow night? I've been getting killed online, so you shouldn't have any problems... :(

DJ Demon J said:
Hey Solrak, sorry, didn't get to see your posts until just now, is it OK if we play tomorrow night? I've been getting killed online, so you shouldn't have any problems... :(

OK dude. Don't worry about getting killed, I went 0-3 in the league but now I'm starting to pick things up now that I'm getting use to the Jags playbook. :D

Matrix

Solrak,who do you have week 5? Beating me doesnt take much ;)

Solrak, I'm down to play right now and the rest of the evening till midnight if you're free....let me know via PM or in the thread.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Can you play at 10 Matrix?

Yea I'll be online at 10.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What the flying FUCK just happened!?

Matrix and I were playing and then it says that the league servers could not be reached and it kicks me off! What the FUCK!

Matrix

Im playing Ck and then the servers are down message pops up after the 18 second countdown shit...I hate this crap.

Matrix

Sega's servers can kiss my white boney ass...they havent fixed shit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Im playing Ck and then the servers are down message pops up after the 18 second countdown shit...I hate this crap.

I didn't even get the countdown.

Can we play tomorrow or is tonight the deadline? That shit turned me off to the game for the rest of the night, but if we must I'll give it another go.

Man I TOTALLY forgot how to play. It feels like such a crapshoot on defense.

Matrix

The deadline is the 21st so we have time,we can still play tomorrow if you want.I dont want to even go back online tonight and try to play on those crappy servers.

I feel lost playing this game,I heart Madden.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
The deadline is the 21st so we have time,we can still play tomorrow if you want.I dont want to even go back online tonight and try to play on those crappy servers.

I feel lost playing this game,I heart Madden.

Yeah it'd be in our best interest to not play tonight. I am playing my league game tomorrow at 8 EDT (hopefully), so I'll be espning it up tomorrow.

Top Bottom