• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezbit

Looking forward to that awkward moment when he comes in and reads about the awkward moment.

inception.gif into popcorn.gif.

Also I hope you get everything sorted out.

Axiom

i hope one day I find a beer I don't hate the taste of. It feels very un-Australian of me.

Just spent the last two days fixing up some cracks in the ceiling. I am just completely maggotted. The worst part is I haven't even started painting yet.

Could be worse

Doctor-Who-Flesh-and-Stone-Next-Time-14.jpg

Why you got maggots in the ceiling >.<?

Just did the first coat of paint. Not really looking forward to doing the rest. Those home renovation shows never show you the half dozen times you nearly faint from epoxy fumes or the way plaster dust gets into your sinuses and turns your boogers white.

Not to mention that I'm going to have to burn the clothes I've been working in once I'm done. Smelling pretty ripe right about now.

Yagharek

So glad AFL in WA only ever shows fremantle or west coke games on tv. Essendon putting in another shocker today it seems (vs Port).

Gazunta

Guys quick question. Where would I buy LEGO parts from? I don't want to buy a specific set, I want to get a load of specific pieces. Any hints?

Kritz

Banned
tx3DDl.jpg

Two packs of cadbury eggs
Two packs of creme eggs
Turkish delight eggs, milky way eggs, some eggs I have no idea where they're from
A giant pack of M&Ms, some assorted chocolate, and two bigger hollow eggs.

And they are aaaaall for me.

Diabetes, here I come.

Shaneus

Does anyone know of a good paintball joint in Melbourne? The one in Port Melbourne is quite expensive at 80 bucks for 2 hours.
I did a paintball thing that was just out of Geelong that was a shitload of fun, but can't remember how much it was. I can't even remember the name of this place.

Glad I could be of assistance!

Jintor

I got sick of eating reheated fried rice and some Malaysian chicken/potato/gravy thing, so I went out and got a roast chicken (end of day $7 for a whole chicken!), some baby spinach, and some mushrooms. Came home and cut some rocket and chives, chopped up some carrots, cucumbers and mushrooms, and made a basic salad, baked potato, and chicken dealie.

Start small, yo.

I recall some The Witches talk taking place earlier in the thread. The Witches will be on Win/Nine tonight at 7:40.
Again? It was on GEM like 4 weeks ago?

Third Easter egg hunt in three days tomorrow.

Oootershouldnotrunbecauseheisfullofchocolate.gif

Edit: overrun in the last quarter again >_< going to be another long season

I did a paintball thing that was just out of Geelong that was a shitload of fun, but can't remember how much it was. I can't even remember the name of this place.

Glad I could be of assistance!

Yeah everyone I ask tells me the same thing, that I need to go outside of melbourne to find decent paintball locations.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls for PC GOTY2012 sorry Bioshock Infinite

Anjelica Huston is fabulous.

Like I said, it's been a long time since I've seen it (and around the same, or longer, since I read the book) but the movie
punks out on the ending
, right?

Nemesis_

Anjelica Huston is fabulous.

Like I said, it's been a long time since I've seen it (and around the same, or longer, since I read the book) but the movie
punks out on the ending
, right?

Yeah.

Book Ending:

Luke remains a mouse, travels the world with his grandmother to exterminate other witches. The point of this is that he is happy to NOT outlive his grandmother.

Movie Ending:

Irvine renounces evil and turns Luke back.

I've actually hear Dahl hated the movie because of this choice (who couldn't blame him) so I tried to find a source but I couldn't. Funnily enough the SAME fact is also on the Wiki page without a citation =P

Yeah.

Book Ending:

Luke remains a mouse, travels the world with his grandmother to exterminate other witches. The point of this is that he is happy to NOT outlive his grandmother.

Movie Ending:

I've actually hear Dahl hated the movie because of this choice (who couldn't blame him) so I tried to find a source but I couldn't. Funnily enough the SAME fact is also on the Wiki page without a citation =P
Because you wrote the Wikipedia while sleepwalking.....

Just spent the last two days fixing up some cracks in the ceiling. I am just completely maggotted. The worst part is I haven't even started painting yet.
I've spent today and yesterday helping a friend fill cracks and holes, sand, prime and are about to paint two rooms in his house. Are you secretly the friend I'm helping IRL?

You're not, I've seen pictures of you... unless they were fake picture... hmmmmmm

Guys quick question. Where would I buy LEGO parts from? I don't want to buy a specific set, I want to get a load of specific pieces. Any hints?
There's a Lego Banded Lego Store that sells Lego Branded Lego in the City, isn't there? They might sell Lego or Lego equivalent plastic blocks, perhaps?

Yeah.

Book Ending:

Movie Ending:

Also in the book Luke
only lives for 6 years or so since that is the life span of a mouse

I just finished Shadows of the Damned... I loved it. Didn't think I would but it sucked me in. Any other games you guys would recommend now that are somewhat similar? 360 preferably.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished Shadows of the Damned... I loved it. Didn't think I would but it sucked me in. Any other games you guys would recommend now that are somewhat similar? 360 preferably.
Vanquish, maybe? Very different from SotD, but it's another wildly different, extremely-Japanese, but mechanically solid third-person-shooter that did things no one else is doing.

Vanquish, No More Heroes. Very different games but should engross you the same way.

Sine Moral if you like Gradius type games! Yamaoka superior sound design.

Bernbaum

In Denmark, there are Lego shops everywhere, like how Brisbane used to be with McDonald's on every corner in the city.

Christoff: I'm going out to get carrots and breads. Do we need anything else?

Brigitte: Lego's.

Christoff: Yah.

In Denmark, there are Lego shops everywhere, like how Brisbane used to be with McDonald's on every corner in the city.

Christoff: I'm going out to get carrots and breads. Do we need anything else?

Brigitte: Lego's.

Christoff: Yah.
Should have used Bunnings and the building industry. Ill forgive you as you are probably jetlagged and/or spent the night fighting off gypsy curses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom